KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Anyone have a gut feeling when you saw the 1st Matrix

Anyone have a gut feeling when you saw the 1st Matrix
Started by: Vim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vim
ILFTKYS

Anyone have a gut feeling when you saw the 1st Matrix

Right after the 1st matrix ended and i was standing up out of my seat in the Theater, I had this weird feeling that what I just saw, could have actually happened. Like right now we are inside a matrix. It only lasted a few seconds, but every now and then I get this feeling that we are inside a matrix and things are not as they seem. And like the kid in Kid's Story, my dreams often seem more real than when I am awake. I don't know, maybe I'm looking for something, my next life maybe? i don't know. LOL ... okay well please reply, maybe I have watched the matrix and animatrix too many times!! who knows right?

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 12:59 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nicoli

There is some truth in your fiction
and some fiction in your truth......

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 01:29 PM
Nicoli is currently offline Click here to Send Nicoli a Private Message Find more posts by Nicoli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Ahhh.. man! don't freak me out like that!! i must say that was pretty weird seeing this new name on there and that is all you said. So did you feel the same way? hit me back

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 03:10 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

wait... I think i was supposed to type:

who are you?
Am I alone?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 03:40 PM
Darth Vicious

The MAtrix Has You!!!!!!!!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 04:05 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nopy

Maybe Vim is in a reality TV show a-la the trueman show

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 05:23 PM
nopy is currently offline Click here to Send nopy a Private Message Find more posts by nopy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

seriously... this discussion should not be even happening...
Vim.. or whatever your name is....
stop staying up late..watching the animatrix... thinking your on to something the rest of us ppl aren't.

There is no matrix....

of course.. i could be an agent
wahahahahahahahhahaahhaha

seriously tho...
stop freaking urself out. (and us)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 07:05 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Ah c'mon, i'm a regular guy, i'm just here at work, boring myself... lol ... i do like to think about being inside the matrix though, and then being able to be freed from it... That's just when I'm really bored! seriously did anyone have a 'splinter in their mind', after watching the first one, like there really is something else?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 07:32 PM
The Gryphon

It gives me hope to think that the scourge of humans could finally be stopped by the machines... but at what price. I guess since in Matrix continuity we already did our damage to earth so I guess it doesn't matter what the machines do at this point...

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 07:36 PM
The Gryphon is currently offline Click here to Send The Gryphon a Private Message Find more posts by The Gryphon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I was watching a show on TV and it was about cancer patients that actually removed their tumors by just thinkng about it through deep meditation sessions. They just imagine that it is gone and they are cured from it. Its almost like the Matrix when we believe we can do something, than we can do it.

And also the appearnces of ghost's, aliens, etc. IT is all explamed i the matrix reloaded that they are just programs.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 10:30 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

metroplex, i could make a movie explaining that ghosts and aliens are all reflections of light that play tricks on the eye. but that doesn't make it true. you can't go and believe a movie just because it SEEMS like it could happen.

anyone who believes in a real matrix believes it for two reasons: there is no way to prove one DOESN'T exist, and they desperately want one to.

but neither of those facts make it so. vim, you're normal. you feel at odds with the world and whatnot. welcome to life. you've got a lot of it ahead of you, so don't go worrying about things like this.

the matrix DOESN'T have you.

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 05:10 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skittles19
***** what?

hee,
this is my entertainment

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 11:07 PM
Skittles19 is currently offline Click here to Send Skittles19 a Private Message Find more posts by Skittles19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Warning WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY IS MEAN!!!

Yo,
In a couple of threads I posted to NOT watch "Kid's Story" for the sake of your own health. Well I am tired of people actually thinking that they ARE in the Matrix, so I found a way to get ride of them (sorry for the term) without doing anything, it will also test to see how mush you are willing to believe.

So, jump off the building, it is the only way to be sure. LOL.

No offence what-so-ever, I am not responsible for your own actions, do no be influenced in anyway by what I just said.

Attachment: crash.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:47 PM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

Good idea. But as i said, there are people who actually removed cancerous tumors by using only their mind. I don;t actually beleive that we live in a matrix, but there are things that happen in the world that makes it look as if we do live in the matrix. Ex: Why do cats land on there feet when they fall off buildings. Whenevre we have "deja vus"

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 08:37 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickjs21

that doesn't at ALL make it seem like we live in a matrix. jesus christ, weird stuff exists. does the doctor scream, "my god, we're in the matrix!" every time a siamese twin is born? it's LIFE, people! deal with it. i thought we've gone beyond the stages of cavemen who make up stupid mythology to explain the stuff around them that they didn't understand.

i mean, not to go off, but this is a little frustrating. you people are WAY, WAY too impressionable. please, for our sakes, don't take government jobs or anything else that puts you in a position of power. it's people like you that get conned into joining cults.

take a walk through the park, read old books, get a hobby . . . just do SOMETHING besides watch the matrix for a while.

okay, here's an explanation from a veterenarian about the cat thing: "Contrary to popular belief, cats are often killed or injured after falling from open windows, balconies, trees, and rooftops. If a cat falls less than one or two stories, however, it is often able to land almost unharmed. Cats do this using the vestibular organ in their inner ear—a fluid-filled set of chambers lined with sensitive hairs. As a cat moves, the fluid shifts and stimulates nerves attached to the hairs. If the animal falls, the vestibular apparatus helps it sense which way is up. Cats also have free movement of the front legs and an unusual degree of control over the bending and rotation of the body, allowing them to contort into an optimal landing stance." go to http://www.pitara.com/discover/5wh/157.htm for a simpler explanation.

and the deja vu thing: http://mb-soft.com/public/dejavu.html

don't confuse your own inertia to actually look up an answer with something being "unexplained."

"what we obtain too easily, we esteem too lightly." -- Thomas Paine

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 02:17 AM
nickjs21 is currently offline Click here to Send nickjs21 a Private Message Find more posts by nickjs21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

I would like to add to the cat thing. If they fall like 2 to three stories, they have chances of getting more harmed then if they fall like 10 stories. The reason for this is that they have more time to get themselves in an optimal position. (I watch nature of things tooo much)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 02:42 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote