KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » I have written to Daniel Radcliffe and he has written back to me and he is so cool!!!

I have written to Daniel Radcliffe and he has written back to me and he is so cool!!!
Started by: htilla2002

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
htilla2002

Love I have written to Daniel Radcliffe and he has written back to me and he is so cool!!!

I have Daniel Radcliffe's adress!! Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:24 AM
htilla2002 is currently offline Click here to Send htilla2002 a Private Message Find more posts by htilla2002 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

wow, that's cool, awesome

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:52 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aimz Radcliffe

you know sumtimes he gets ppl 2 write it 4 him but that's cool if he writ it/!

Just luv that line! shame Malfoy!
Oh and don't try an take my Hunni purr-lease!
Go GrYfFInDoR!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 07:12 AM
Aimz Radcliffe is currently offline Click here to Send Aimz Radcliffe a Private Message Find more posts by Aimz Radcliffe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

Really? I don't believe it....

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 07:14 AM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chic_sxydiva

wut did it says in the letter?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:33 AM
chic_sxydiva is currently offline Click here to Send chic_sxydiva a Private Message Find more posts by chic_sxydiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

whats his address

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 12:24 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Danistar
Eowyn & Faramir forever!!

Yeah, what does he say in the letter? Prove it.

'Oh you won't need ink.' said professor Umbridge, with the merest suggestion of a laugh in her voice.
EXTRA LESSONS WITH SNAPE -what on earth had he done to deserve this?
Amazing, how much more difficult it was to extend his arm tvelve inches and touch her hand than it was to snatch a speeding Snitch from midair.
There are more qoutes in my profile.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 04:28 PM
Danistar is currently offline Click here to Send Danistar a Private Message Find more posts by Danistar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Treehuggerjanie
im thinking about...

guys, be happy for her!im really glad for you hun!so whats he like?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 06:32 PM
Treehuggerjanie is currently offline Click here to Send Treehuggerjanie a Private Message Find more posts by Treehuggerjanie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxSamanthaxX
Death or Plumbing?

Fan mail huh? Well that more believable then some of the shit ppl come up with about meeting these movie stars ^_~

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:27 PM
XxSamanthaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxSamanthaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxSamanthaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yeah, what's dan's addie? if the mugglenet one isn't right, i'll use this one that the person'll mention soon! *cough*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:42 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vampriss_07
bball freak_078914

i believe her....i mean....i read somewhere that he tries to answer as much fanmail as he can except if he can't read it or if theres alot of it. and there is but he always tries to answer alot.

[email protected]
*I WISH I COULD CTRL-ALT-DELETE YOU*
*A.L. BROWN WONDERS!!*
*shhhh....i see dead people* hehe!! j/k

[[email protected]]
[Email]

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:24 AM
vampriss_07 is currently offline Click here to Send vampriss_07 a Private Message Find more posts by vampriss_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I.Luv.Dan.R.69

to htilla: could i pplleeaassee have Daniel Radcliffe's e-0mail address???
i would do anything for his E-mail address

P.S.- If u want to give it to me e-mail me at [email protected] sad smile

Old Post May 26th, 2004 12:19 AM
I.Luv.Dan.R.69 is currently offline Click here to Send I.Luv.Dan.R.69 a Private Message Find more posts by I.Luv.Dan.R.69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

u know, i believe her, on eof my best freinds friend sent him a fan mail and recieved an exclusive pic of dan and a thank u note from dan himself...it was his hand writing!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:35 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

htilla where r u!!!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 12:59 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

i have recieved one photo myself.

Old Post May 26th, 2004 05:53 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

I AM GOING TO WIRTE A FAN LETTER TO HIM!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 03:18 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I have tom feltons email....I wrote to him and he wrote back, he also told me to visit his message boards.....but to tell you the truth I think people write for them I dont actually think tom, dan, emma, rupert write back they are to busy with school and acting.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 09:47 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

quote:
Originally posted by raven guardia
I have tom feltons email....I wrote to him and he wrote back, he also told me to visit his message boards.....but to tell you the truth I think people write for them I dont actually think tom, dan, emma, rupert write back they are to busy with school and acting.

Really?... Could I please have his e-mail addy??? I will love u forever!!! smile big grin

I dont care who writes back as long as I can pretend it was him lol.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:38 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LunaMoon

Plllzzzzz.......pplllzzz..... would you give me Danīs or Tomīs adress...? PLLLZZZ!!!! Ill do anything...plz?
Kristin from Iceland ([email protected])

Old Post May 30th, 2004 10:59 PM
LunaMoon is currently offline Click here to Send LunaMoon a Private Message Find more posts by LunaMoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I am going to close this............... PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR FAN ADDRESSES IN THIS FORUM. READ THE RULES POSTED BY PHOENIX!

thanx! big grin

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:57 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote