KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Behind the films: who got the "heat"? WHOA!

Behind the films: who got the "heat"? WHOA!
Started by: shanie623

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shanie623
forever young with you

Love Behind the films: who got the "heat"? WHOA!

I hope this doesn't get merged in with the other actors' threads, because now that I think about it--- this thread is completely specific and different.

(I think they merged that thread that said "em hates dan or theyre going out?")... Well, I just want to say regarding about the topic of that thread... Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson are indeed together (officially, I must say)... But I think they didn't tell the public yet (maybe because the fans will get totally CRAZY if it was officially announced). Although, it is already quite OBVIOUS they're "seeing/talking to each other." They probably hit it off at the POA New York Premiere (POA NY Premiere & AFTER PARTY)

Now, get ready...

Just READ my comments, and keep on clicking on the attached pictures I will be posting next...

Happy Dance He's here, he's queer...! Happy Dance

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:18 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Now we've always seen pictures of the trio when they're NOT in their character. And we see quite a lot more of "Dan and Emma," than the "trio" going on.

Like this one for example...

It's the trio... But Rupert seems left out, yet again. (See more of the trio, with Rupert getting left out: here)

(Don't assume I'm just going to post some over-looked pictures, because OH BOY!!! I am going to show you some good pictures of Emma and Dan!) Just be patient and trust me...

Attachment: triohalf.jpg
This has been downloaded 786 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:30 AM
shanie623 is currently offline Click here to Send shanie623 a Private Message Find more posts by shanie623 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Here it comes... Dan and Emma...

The only time I stare at someone like that is when I'm really crackin' up, or when I'm with my boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now), or when I'm with my bestfriend who is a girl.

So why does Dan and Emma look in love again?

Attachment: together1.jpg
This has been downloaded 859 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:33 AM
shanie623
forever young with you

The only time I held hands with the opposite sex like that is with my ex-boyfriends! When I hold a friend's hand, whether it's a boy or a girl, my fingers aren't crossed with theirs. You get what I'm saying?

You only hold hands like that when it's your boyfriend/girlfriend! Your fingers and his/hers crossed each other.

If it is just a friend you're holding hands with, it's more like a "shake hand" form... (Hope you got what I'm trying to say)

Attachment: together2.jpg
This has been downloaded 844 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:39 AM
shanie623
forever young with you

And whoa... Rupert got out of the way... Heh...

Emma and Dan held hands all day long at the POA UK Premiere... How sweet since they're "just (supposedly) friends."

Attachment: together3.jpg
This has been downloaded 772 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:42 AM
shanie623
forever young with you

Look into my eyes...

Happy Dance OH YEAH! They are SOOO getting it on!

Attachment: together4.jpg
This has been downloaded 778 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:44 AM
shanie623
forever young with you

Just to remind you what happened at the New York Premiere.... *cough*

Attachment: together5.jpg
This has been downloaded 851 time(s).

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:45 AM
shanie623
forever young with you

OK... Now you can have your say... I'll post more when I see more later.

ENJOY AND HAVE A RANT! laughing

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:47 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Aww!! How sweet!! (Even though I'm not a fan of either of them lol) I don't know who their trying to fool with this whole "Just Friends" thing, because it sure isn't fooling us! wink

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 31st, 2004 09:47 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

yeah^^
shanie pleease post more pcitures!!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 12:32 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

do they really think it isn't obvious?!!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 11:57 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Did you guys watch the interview with Dan this morning at Regis and Kelly? Damn! I missed it! They probably talked about Emma, because the last time he was there Kelly was teasing him about Emma... LOL!

Old Post May 31st, 2004 11:59 PM
jacobsgrl13

awwwww how cute! and Yes! I hope Dan and Emma r going out and they DO like each other! cuz I think they make the cutest couple in the world! I'm a H/Hr fan! and thank heavens 4 those pics! yea!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 01:33 AM
jacobsgrl13 is currently offline Click here to Send jacobsgrl13 a Private Message Find more posts by jacobsgrl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobsgrl13

where did u get those pics? can u tell me the site? thnx

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 01:34 AM
jacobsgrl13 is currently offline Click here to Send jacobsgrl13 a Private Message Find more posts by jacobsgrl13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

I'm sorry, but I have to get this out of my chest.

What you just said REALLY bothered me. I hate people who base their ships on pictures of the actors and actresses who play the characters in your ship. It's really making me crazy mad I mean, I think it's totally cute that Dan and Emma are together, but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't even go to the "that's why I ship HHr," because it makes you look like an idiot (and I'm not saying you are)...

I'm all for Dan and Emma as long as it does not affect their characters and how audience approach their characters. But from what I've seen so far, it's not only you who thinks of Dan and Emma as one with Harry and Hermoine... In case you haven't notice, Dan and Emma are acting. Harry and Hermoine are characters from a book. They're completely different. I apologize for putting you on blast, but it really annoyed the f*ck out of me.

Oh and I got the pictures at the Getty Images' website.

quote:
Originally posted by jacobsgrl13
awwwww how cute! and Yes! I hope Dan and Emma r going out and they DO like each other! cuz I think they make the cutest couple in the world! I'm a H/Hr fan! and thank heavens 4 those pics! yea!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 01:56 AM
shanie623
forever young with you

Check this thread out.... You'll see what I mean by HHr shippers who thinks Dan and Emma are one with Harry and Hermoine... HOW IT AFFECTED THEIR CHARACTERS IN THE FILMS, AND HOW AUDIENCE APPROACH THEIR CHARACTERS...

say your opinion about...! =) please, NO ship wars!

And to celestial_moon: see what I mean now? Heh... remember this??? stick out tongue

It's not just jacobsgrl13 either... I've seen lotsa HHr shippers on the net these days MOANING about these pictures I've just posted. It's really annoying. (Don't get me wrong. I think Dan and Emma are really cute together. I just don't like it when they consider them as Harry and Hermoine, when they're so NOT).

Now back to topic... I can't believe Dan and Emma still deny that they have something for each other... LOL!

Last edited by shanie623 on Jun 1st, 2004 at 02:11 AM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 02:07 AM
celestial_moon
celes

omg ur right. it bugs the sh!t out of me. ugh. anyways interesting photos but i have the stupidest mind 4 saying this: i dont believe it. (yah go figure). and even if they are i dont think it might last 4ever.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 02:30 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shanie623
forever young with you

Here's a bit of the interview with Dan this morning at Regis and Kelly... I knew it! They obviously talked about Emma, like the last time... LOL!

quote:
Kelly: But is there any on set romances going on? Anything going on between you and Emma? Because we want to know! (Laughter)

Dan: Not really. Emma is like a sister to me really more than anything else. I mean, we’re just really really good friends.

Kelly: Oh come off it!

Dan: I know. That’s really boring. But, I know, it’s true.

Regis: You’re fourteen but Harry Potter has not had a on screen romance.

Dan: That’s the next film. That’s the fourth one.

Kelly: Yeah, I know. You can tell something’s going on. Something is going to happen.

Regis: Oh I bet you’re looking forward to that!

Dan: Absolutely! (Laughter)

Regis: Do you have a girlfriend?

Dan: No.

Regis: No?

Dan: Unfortunately no.

Regis: No. You don’t want a girlfriend! You’re too young right?

Dan: No!!! (Laughter)

Regis: But you’re ready.

Dan: Yeah, absolutely.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 05:10 AM
Cepheus

really good!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 05:30 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
megajoint
pitchblackhorse

wish them good luck.....

Im a h/hr fan but I was like this from the start not because of the movies I hate it when people base their opinions upon the movie too

the strongest wizard!^-^

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 06:58 AM
megajoint is currently offline Click here to Send megajoint a Private Message Find more posts by megajoint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote