KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Is it just me or is the third movie not that good?

Is it just me or is the third movie not that good?
Started by: DarthShiveman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthShiveman
jediknightharrypotter007

Question Is it just me or is the third movie not that good?

Is it just me or was the third movie not that good? I mean it seems like the director focused mor on trying to make th movie cool instead of explaining important plot points. Don't get me wrong, i liked the movie but it could of been a lot better. Like with Harry on the patronous it took him a lot more than 2 tries t get it down and it seems like they weren't so blatant about Hermoine popping up out of nowhere in the books. They didn't even explain about how wormtail padfoot moony and prongs were Harry's dad, Sirius, Pettigrew, and Lupin! Please post your comments.

P.S. This is my first post so please don't bash me.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 01:05 AM
DarthShiveman is currently offline Click here to Send DarthShiveman a Private Message Find more posts by DarthShiveman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

You made a thread like this already.. blink
Please, don't make duplicate threads on the same topic
>>http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t299282.html

search to see if a topic has already been created, before you start a thread..

Official POA movie discussion
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295518.html

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 01:25 AM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

That's what I was about to say... What the f**k? I don't think it's your first post anymore...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 01:26 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilovedaniel

Hi,
I totally disagree with you, i love the third movie! It is sooo good, it really is and i think the book is good too. The only thing that is bad is that Cho Chang should have been in it, she really should have been in it but other then that it was very good so don't say it wasn't.
Nicki xxxxx

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 03:03 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Waggy the Dog

it's just you.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 03:33 PM
Waggy the Dog is currently offline Click here to Send Waggy the Dog a Private Message Find more posts by Waggy the Dog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

this is wat i think... after i first saw the movie i was like eww they didnt explain about moony padfoot wormtail and prongs.. nd there was no quidditch cup nd i saw alot of things wrong with the film.. but i saw it a few more times and i realized that the movie was really good but it just didnt stay true to the book... nd i think thats y ppl r sayin they didnt like it because it was so much diffrent then the book.... but then i realized that movies are never good as the books and now i love the film.. hehe

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 06:40 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

there was alot missing from it .. sad

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 08:39 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pretty angel

yea i agree the movie wasnt that good at all it didnt have cho or cedric in it and it hardly had quidditch it never explain about moody padfoot prongs and wormtail the only bit i like was when they went back in time

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 07:18 AM
pretty angel is currently offline Click here to Send pretty angel a Private Message Find more posts by pretty angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote:
Originally posted by ~*~Tassie~*~
You made a thread like this already.. blink
Please, don't make duplicate threads on the same topic
>>http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t299282.html

search to see if a topic has already been created, before you start a thread..

Official POA movie discussion
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295518.html

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 09:50 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote