KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spiderman Movie Messups

Spiderman Movie Messups
Started by: Evil SeeD

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Tongue Spiderman Movie Messups

Now this Isn't a thread to bash the movies, and how you think they messed up, this is a thread to post things you cought in the movie that the camera people, the editors, or the directors either didnt catch, or messed up on.

For example : In the scene when our hero, Peter Parker, is chasing the school bus for the first time, the bus stops and it is entirely visible that there is nothing in front of the bus. When the camera is switched to the inside of the bus to show Peter stepping inside to apologize to the bus-driver, however, a tractor-trailer suddenly appears only yards from the front of the bus (visible through the windshield). Some road markings also appear.

I have tons of mistakes, I will post 1 or 2 a day, fell free to post the mistakes you find.

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:33 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

When Peter shoots his web at his bedroom lamp and pulls it across the room, it smashes against the wall and breaks. But when Aunt May is talking to Peter from the door seconds later, the lamp is back on the dresser in one piece

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:49 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ones
When Peter shoots his web at his bedroom lamp and pulls it across the room, it smashes against the wall and breaks. But when Aunt May is talking to Peter from the door seconds later, the lamp is back on the dresser in one piece

I think that was Dr. Stranges magic lamp though lol

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 03:50 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

During the scene in which Peter is introduced to Norman Osborn in front of the museum, keep an eye on the Volvo parked behind the Rolls Royce. When the camera first faces Mr. Osborn (Willem Dafoe), the Volvo in the background has the window rolled halfway down. Camera switches to Peter and Harry, then back to Mr. Osborn. This time the window is all the way up. When the camera comes back to Mr. Osborn again, there is someone leaning in the window talking to the driver. The next time the camera comes back to Mr. Osborn, the window is again halfway down.

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 04:02 PM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

At Norman Osbourne's funeral, we see Harry from the side saying to Peter that he is like family, but his face doesn't move when he talks

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 04:11 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

is that a joke? i know that actor sucks but.....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 04:29 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

When Peter saves Mary Jane from those thugs he sends two of them through a window that is behind her then it switches back to peter fighting the thugs then back to MJ and the window behind her is some how magically fixed.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 06:45 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

its not magic. its incompetence

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 07:08 PM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

raimi and co. made so many damn small mistakes.

during the wrestling scene where spiderman jumps up to hold onto the bars...he doesnt use his fingers to cling on to the bars at all. he uses his palms...that normal?

cant forget the scene where he takes his first pics at the armoured car robbery. The robbers have freakin machine guns then when spidey jumps down, their guns all disappear, not to mention, they all looked at spidey, then the one robber is looking somewhere else, acting confused

Old Post Oct 17th, 2005 09:53 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

the problem with the magic window and lamp is cos in the cinema the shots are not in sequencial order so its problable that they shot the scene where its broken after even the scene being before.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:15 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
the problem with the magic window and lamp is cos in the cinema the shots are not in sequencial order so its problable that they shot the scene where its broken after even the scene being before.

well, the web shooting lab scene is ONE scene, they might as well finish it in sequence. Instead of filming him shooting his web one day, and then film the lamp breaking the week before than filming opening the door a month later. Disorganization and unprofessional in my opinion. there like a lot of mistakes, at www.moviemistakes.com

-not to mention the trolley car thing or whatever you call it. When goblin is holding it...it is still connected. then when he drops it...the cable looks as if it was severed in two parts instead of just one

Last edited by xNIXSONx on Oct 18th, 2005 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 12:27 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

It may just be me but, when Peter suddenly stops wearing his glasses shouldn't his aunt and uncle have noticed? Mary Jane notices at school yet the people that have raised him never say anything.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 03:58 PM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Originally posted by Silverstein
well, the web shooting lab scene is ONE scene, they might as well finish it in sequence. Instead of filming him shooting his web one day, and then film the lamp breaking the week before than filming opening the door a month later. Disorganization and unprofessional in my opinion. there like a lot of mistakes, at www.moviemistakes.com

-not to mention the trolley car thing or whatever you call it. When goblin is holding it...it is still connected. then when he drops it...the cable looks as if it was severed in two parts instead of just one

Hey dont give the website..LOL.....Just post em I wanted to see what otheres picked up, not what they get from a site.... (even tho i went to the site to....lol....big grin ) But try to keep them original.....

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 03:59 PM
ElvesRule24/7

Do any of you guys have a gf? God, get a life. lol

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 04:09 PM
ElvesRule24/7 is currently offline Click here to Send ElvesRule24/7 a Private Message Find more posts by ElvesRule24/7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

So if you counted how many errors are in spider-man part 1?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 04:22 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Damn right it is LOL. Hey in spidey 1 I'm not sure if it's true or not but apparently in one scene spidey stops some robbers getting away in a helicopter by making a big web between the two towers. But that scene had to be changed due to sep 11th, I heard that instead in one quick scene that you can see a helicopter being caught up in a web between the two towers but you can see it in the reflection of spidey's eye's.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 06:49 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

Yea, there already a thread on that.....

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:35 PM
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by steverules

incompetence is the exact word. The mistakes in this movie are to obvious and unprofessional. Machine guns in hands, then none at all.

cant forget the train sequence in SP2, where spidey rips his costume a bit at the biceps...and gets cut on the side, then IN the train his rips on the suit are gone

SP1: spidey saves a baby from a burning building and the blanket and baby have no traces of soot or ash

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 11:49 PM
Gannon
Mild Mannered

All movie have mistakes. Who cares?

deviantArt | Duel Record 12:7 | My Sigs

Last edited by Gannon on Oct 19th, 2005 at 12:54 AM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 12:50 AM
Gannon is currently offline Click here to Send Gannon a Private Message Find more posts by Gannon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Backspace
All movie have mistakes. Who cares?

ofcourse, we're just pointing them out, and how stupid those mistakes are.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 01:10 AM