KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » First SandMan Photo From Spider-man 3!!

First SandMan Photo From Spider-man 3!!
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

First SandMan Photo From Spider-man 3!!

Sandman is indeed in Spider-Man 3. Heres our first official look at him

Attachment: tchurch.jpeg
This has been downloaded 584 time(s).

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 12:40 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Does this mean that there will soon be a venom one, I can't wait to see what he looks like. eek!
Are there any pic's from the X3 film?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 12:47 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

tons. and apparently Venom and Hobbys costumes are crap. Venom has a purple tint on his classic look

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 12:50 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

can u post a link to the pic's? that would be great if you could thanx.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 12:52 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

its a spider-man forum. Not X-men

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 01:15 PM
steverules
The doctor

Yeah, I mean for the spidey pics.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 01:52 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um well we will see if there will be a Venom pic or not, they should have one in like a week or less if they are gonna start showing us the pics. and i wanna see Harry as a goblin pls pls

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:00 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

They might make the goblin story seperate cause that could be big, but they might throw him in with sandman and venom.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:03 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

that would be one ****ing long movie

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:03 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Hell yeah. But it would still be good (hopefully). I really wanna see a pic of venom but is there a pic of him or not? And if you can find a pic of him from the movie that would be great.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:11 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

there aint one

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:13 PM
steverules
The doctor

darn. I think they should show one, they show sandman but not venom.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:18 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

maybe becuz Venom might not be in it. O NO!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:18 PM
steverules
The doctor

They should have him in it cause venom is cool and they probably will since dunst admitted herself that venom would be in it.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:25 PM
The Ones
Death Eater

im sorry, isnt that the woman who said black cat and lizard was in SM2?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:32 PM
steverules
The doctor

I don't know was it? maybe it will be venom maybe not but she said that sandman was in it and look at who's pic we have at the top......

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 02:34 PM
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

There shall be no Venom or Chameleon big grin

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 03:50 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

As much of a Venom fan i am i am sort of relived. people who want venom in SM3 cant be venom fans if they want to destroy that character so much. i have enough respect for him to leave him out and not to be destroyed. unless they set up the costume in 3 and venom in 4

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 03:59 PM
steverules
The doctor

I'm not really bothered about him in the movie i just want to see what they would make him look like and what his voice would be like, that's the only reason I want to see him.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 04:07 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

looks cool to see the Sandman's green striped shirt in RL smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 04:08 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote