KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » New mutant in X3

New mutant in X3
Started by: buffymitch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buffymitch
Colossus

New mutant in X3

http://www.killermovies.com/x/xmen3/articles/5262.html

Waht do you guys think? isn't it a little bit Poison Ivy from Batman?
I seriously hope this is just a stupid rumour

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:07 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rouge24
skater girl

isn't there a mutant called stacy x that can control pheremones? that may be what they're talking about.........

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:09 AM
rouge24 is currently offline Click here to Send rouge24 a Private Message Find more posts by rouge24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rouge24
isn't there a mutant called stacy x that can control pheremones? that may be what they're talking about.........

yeah, thats friggin stacy x...

edit: she even looks like her...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:10 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

ow didn't know there was a stacy x in the x-men. will she be believable in the x-men movies? and how do you guys think she wil fit in the stories from the movies. you guys obviously know more about the character

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:12 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rouge24
skater girl

also, someone correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't stacy x a prostitute?(i can't believe i just said that embarrasment )

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:17 AM
rouge24 is currently offline Click here to Send rouge24 a Private Message Find more posts by rouge24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Matthew Vaughn had previously said he was interested in using Stacy X in the movie,but he doubted he would get too.Looks like the old directors wish will come true now.Only under Ratners direction.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:17 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

a prostitute? on moer question . In the comics is she good or evil? does she ever become an X-men?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:21 AM
mr.smiley

She was an X man in uncanny between like issue 400-426.She was a good guy and a decent character.She left after Angel wouldn't have anything to do withe her.She kind of dropped off the face of the X planet.Maybe she'll return now.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:36 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by mr.smiley
She was an X man in uncanny between like issue 400-426.She was a good guy and a decent character.She left after Angel wouldn't have anything to do withe her.She kind of dropped off the face of the X planet.Maybe she'll return now.

I hope so, i liked her, she wasnt a goody goody little miss perfect...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:40 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Yeah I enjoyed her.She stirred it up.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:41 AM
buffymitch
Colossus

then it makes sense. you reas a lot of that angel will be cast any time soon so they probably will put her in the movie.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:43 AM
stormfront13

she had an awsome power also. i thought that she could control all bodily functions, i read somewhere that that was her power

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:10 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yeah, she could make someone puke by just touching them...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:22 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

isn there a chick in New X-men with pheramone thingies?

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 02:53 PM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix_Avatar9
Spark of Creation

yeah, Wallflower

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 04:12 PM
Phoenix_Avatar9 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix_Avatar9 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix_Avatar9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

Stacy X was much more violent though than Wallflower.

She was like 616's very own Ultimate Dazzler.

As for her being in the movie...

Dayam pr, weren't we JUST talking about this?!?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:11 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by munkiesarus
Stacy X was much more violent though than Wallflower.

She was like 616's very own Ultimate Dazzler.

As for her being in the movie...

Dayam pr, weren't we JUST talking about this?!?

i know... precognition of the highest order... and poor kurt could have gotten some in the comics... if anyone needed some loving it was him...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:11 PM
munkiesarus
swimming upstream

lol, poor kurt indeed...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:17 PM
munkiesarus is currently offline Click here to Send munkiesarus a Private Message Find more posts by munkiesarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

http://www.killermovies.com/x/xmen3/articles/5270.html

The Williams Sistes are up for this role. No eooffense to the williams' they are good tennis players. But isn't is the wrong choice? They say it would be a new mutnat. but if you guys are right Stacy-x is the mutant that can seduce anyone.
Now do you guys think this is good choice for stacy-X. I don't like it. I imagined someone more sexy. The williams sisters are realy not that sexy to me.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:29 AM
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

a tabloid British paper is reporting that the "ultra sexy" ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) Williams sisters are trying out for the Stacy X role...

Its even more disturbing because Brett Ratner once dated Serena... so it just might possibly maybe be true. sad

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:33 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote