KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Whats the stupidest horror movie you've seen.

Whats the stupidest horror movie you've seen.
Started by: johnny cash fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
johnny cash fan

Tongue Whats the stupidest horror movie you've seen.

Whats the stupidest/lamest/dumbest, horror movie ya saw.
Mine would have to be Cry_wolf.

Old Post May 24th, 2006 11:47 PM
johnny cash fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnny cash fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnny cash fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Village, Sabretooth, Skinned Deep,

Chameleon Killer - Was the worst, a 7.8 on IMDB and it's filmed on a bloody video camera for gods sake, some backyard job movie, the acting was the worst part, you could tell no one had an idea of what the hell they were doing... it's really bad.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 12:51 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Oh boy...once I saw this thread, I just had to comment....believe me when I say I've definately seen my share of INCREDIBLY STUPID horror movies...there are tons of them to choose from, and I had to stop and think about this one for a while. After probing the possibilities of choices out there, I finally broke it down to the final three stupidest horror movies of ALL time...here they are....

1. Texas Chainsaw Massacre [4] : The Next Generation

2. Killjoy [1 & 2]

3. Howling [7] : New Moon Rising

That would have to be the three ABSOLUTE STUPIDEST horror movies I have ever had the displeasure of seeing in my life...and I've been watching horror movies for a loooooong time. To say they all sucked big, hairy, sweaty, donkey nuts would be putting it kindly!!!! I had a hard time picking the stupidest entry in the "Howling" series, because except for the first one, THEY ALL were stupid as hell....but the last one called "New Moon Rising" has to be the stinkiest cherry on the crappy horror sundae!!!!

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on May 25th, 2006 at 02:18 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2006 02:14 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Cheerleader Massacre

Old Post May 25th, 2006 03:40 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

Anything that Uwe Bol has directed.

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:29 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

House of the dead

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 25th, 2006 05:24 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RZA
Anything that Uwe Bol has directed.

Also TCM (2003).

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 25th, 2006 05:38 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

There are too many... but closest to my mind are;

Piranha 2
Darkness falls
Jaws: the revenge
Friday the 13'th part 5
Hellraiser 3,6 & 8
My little Eye
Faust

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:14 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leroydude23

Its gotta be "the blob"

Old Post May 25th, 2006 04:39 PM
Leroydude23 is currently offline Click here to Send Leroydude23 a Private Message Find more posts by Leroydude23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Original or remake Blob?

Old Post May 25th, 2006 05:56 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kritish
-------------

The Village, Sabertooth and Signs.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 06:17 PM
Kritish is currently offline Click here to Send Kritish a Private Message Find more posts by Kritish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnny cash fan

Originally posted by Aziz!
The Village, Sabertooth and Signs.

ah, the village thats a dumb one.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 06:38 PM
johnny cash fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnny cash fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnny cash fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Assassin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cursed sucked. I was laughing at it the whole time.

If you run, you'll only die tired.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 06:48 PM
Dark Assassin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Assassin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Assassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Hmm, I'm a big fan of "Hellraiser 3", as it was the last good "Hellraiser" movie. Also love "The Village" and "Signs", although not Horror movies.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:45 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

ummmm.... im going to have to say.... Child's Play 3 erm

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:53 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Halloween 3

Old Post May 25th, 2006 07:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thegreatrudini
Violator of the innocent

all the ghoolies films

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:05 PM
thegreatrudini is currently offline Click here to Send thegreatrudini a Private Message Find more posts by thegreatrudini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Originally posted by C-Dic
Hmm, I'm a big fan of "Hellraiser 3", as it was the last good "Hellraiser" movie.

I recommend Hellworld. It was really a step up from all of the other DTV Hellraiser movies.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 08:30 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
systemshock2

"I know what you did last summer". The only reason I saw it was because my date at the time wanted to, and boy was it a waste of film.

Best rivalry ever!

Old Post May 25th, 2006 11:42 PM
systemshock2 is currently offline Click here to Send systemshock2 a Private Message Find more posts by systemshock2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zilverz

Jeepers Creepers 2
New Nightmare
Dark Water

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:47 AM
Zilverz is currently offline Click here to Send Zilverz a Private Message Find more posts by Zilverz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote