KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » 100 celebs that will survive a SAW trap

100 celebs that will survive a SAW trap
Started by: Vladimir

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vladimir
Fight the VENOM within

100 celebs that will survive a SAW trap

my choice is CHUCK NORRIS! he will roundhouse kick jigsaw even before he puts him into a trap. he will rounchouse kick everybody!

Last edited by Vladimir on Nov 15th, 2006 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 02:42 AM
Vladimir is currently offline Click here to Send Vladimir a Private Message Find more posts by Vladimir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada23
Sexual Entity

I'll go with Jet Li.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 03:47 AM
Espantada23 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada23 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Christopher Lee, after all he is the King Of Horror.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 04:36 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Bruce Campbell.

He'd saw off his foot no problem. Then he'd probably attach a sledge to the stub or something.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 09:47 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada23
Sexual Entity

Duh,Bruce Campbell...how did I not think of him first?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 04:42 PM
Espantada23 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada23 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wolfie
Bruce Campbell.

He'd saw off his foot no problem. Then he'd probably attach a sledge to the stub or something.

Or like the chick on the "Grind House" poster attach a freakin assualt rifle to it!!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 05:57 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Hulk Hogan!!!! cause nobody get up after his patented Leg Drop!!!mad

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 06:08 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

Paris Hilton

she'd **** her way into living

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 08:13 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Paris Hilton

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 09:39 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada23
Sexual Entity

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Paris Hilton

Hilarious and so true. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 10:37 PM
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

oh lol, the word i had type was slu.t

so that is " she would slu.t her way into living"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2006 11:47 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leathergien
Ed Gein Massacre

lol hilarious and probly true lol

even no i hate him but ill go with michael jackson becuase he would probly melest him before anyhting would happen....jigsaw would find michael jackson humping the head of the puppet in the corner of the room. hahaha

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 02:33 AM
Leathergien is currently offline Click here to Send Leathergien a Private Message Find more posts by Leathergien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

i did not have sexual relations...with that puppet

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:11 AM
Espantada23
Sexual Entity

OMG you guys are hilarious...in a very off kilter kinda way...I wonder if Michael would break into the Thriller dance,too.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:32 AM
Leathergien
Ed Gein Massacre

lol i woudnt dout it

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 03:47 AM
Leathergien is currently offline Click here to Send Leathergien a Private Message Find more posts by Leathergien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada23
Sexual Entity

God I would love to see that...the music is playing in my head right now...and there goes Michael...after the puppet...who then proceeds to tell Michael "But I'm not a real boy," as he backs into a corner.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 04:48 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Whahahahaa!

It could get even uglier! The puppet's nose growing after it made it's defensive speech, and Michael going all 'Hmmm, hubba hubba little friend!'

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 06:38 AM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada23
Sexual Entity

LMFAO...God theres some warped senses of humor in here...I feel so at home.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 06:29 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Wacko Jacko would be in that chain trap like in Saw III. One of the chains would be through his nose.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2006 08:58 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I think a better question would be, Which celebrity would you like to see in a Saw trap? Paris Hilton of course. I would love to see her in the 360 degree trap from Saw 3.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2006 02:18 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote