KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Clone Wars after EpIII. and a Live SW Series

Star Wars Clone Wars after EpIII. and a Live SW Series
Started by: Leog14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leog14

Star Wars Clone Wars after EpIII. and a Live SW Series

Lucas and I quote, "He confirmed 2 TV projects: One is continuing with the Clone Wars cartoons and the other is the live action series." What do you think about watching Clone Wars after Episode III. Do you really think it is worth it or should the movie have been the ending. And what about a live action series. This is all true by the way Lucas said this at The Star Wars Celebration III.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:09 AM
Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zavin
Sith going under Trials

maybe, deeper clone wars, the ones we haven seen

- SWP, best fan club ever!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:11 AM
Click here to Send zavin a Private Message Find more posts by zavin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Possibly; they could do a cartoon of the forming of the rebellion but I know how many want a live action series.

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I am intrigued about the live action TV show.

I think the Clone War cartoons should end now, once Episode III is over, we know where it all leads to - why bother? And to be honest it's just filler while we wait for Episode III, if Im being brutally honest.

Hope the live action TV show is about Vader hunting down the last of the Jedi. It can't really be about Obi-Wan or Yoda.

Should be about the Rebellion, Princess Leia, the remaining Jedi, Darth Vader and the rebels attempts to halt the Death Star's production.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:22 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MOTHERBOX

Ill tune in every week.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:23 AM
Click here to Send MOTHERBOX a Private Message Find more posts by MOTHERBOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Echuu
Master Jedi

Pretty good idea

They better not restrict it to cable though mad

"Jesus also thought that non-believers should be stoned"------Alliance

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:25 AM
Click here to Send Echuu a Private Message Find more posts by Echuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

I hope it's good.

There have been good adaptations of movies to TV shows in the past. Stargate springs to mind. That was fantastic as a TV show. I have high hopes.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
macgeek2005

I think Lucas should make a two hour film called "Clone Wars" that takes place in between II and III. A NON animated film.

A day will come when no director has the courage to produce a film anymore.

A day will come when every single director on earth, will give up his/her work in helpless grief, overwhelmed by the greatest movie on earth.

That day......... is May 19 2005

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:04 AM
Click here to Send macgeek2005 a Private Message Find more posts by macgeek2005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly

That would.....suck.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:08 AM
theshakl

alright i got an idea... 2 Volumes of Cartoons per Star Wars movie!

"The Jedi" -can be about Obi and QuiGons adventures And it can also include some footage of Dooku when he was good
"The Chosen One"- a cartoon dedicated to Obi Wan training Anakin the Jedi ways
"Clone Wars" - we already got those
"The Dark Times"- about Vader killing Jedi, Obi hiding, Yoda watching Luke, Luke growing up, etc.
"Shadows of the Empire"- cartoon version anyone? Luke training
"The New Order" about Luke forming the new order

How cool is that?...is this a good idea or no?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:12 AM
Click here to Send theshakl a Private Message Find more posts by theshakl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MOTHERBOX

If they do more clone wars its got to be about Vader and Boba killing of the remaining jedi.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:15 AM
Click here to Send MOTHERBOX a Private Message Find more posts by MOTHERBOX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Maybe the live action show cna be seperated from the movies, but still be in the SW universe. Maybe set it 500 years or so before or after the movies, most likely before. And if you really needed a connection to the movies you could have a young Yoda.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:22 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MOTHERBOX

I want a young yoda video game that would rock hard.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:25 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

it be nice to give the Fett some screentime in the live action...but lets restrict the cartoons to clone wars, but i wouldnt mind if they made a volume three, but thats really it.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 05:39 AM
Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH STEVIOUS

From the theforce.net

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/...Recap_91637.asp

C3: Star Wars TV Show Info Recap

Posted By Britany on April 24, 2005
by Joshua Griffin

Here's what we've been told officially about the upcoming live-action TV series from Lucasfilm.

100 episodes
1 hour each
based on a spinoff character
Lucas will direct first season
write season one at one time
film season one at one time
takes place between ROTS and ANH

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:00 AM
Click here to Send DARTH STEVIOUS a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH STEVIOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedimiah Vex

What about after....Say with Grand admiral Thrawn? Possibly 7,8,9.
1st season "Shadows" 7,8,9 Season two all new charachters?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 08:14 AM
Click here to Send Jedimiah Vex a Private Message Find more posts by Jedimiah Vex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

quote:
What about after....Say with Grand admiral Thrawn? Possibly 7,8,9.

EU

quote:
I think Lucas should make a two hour film called "Clone Wars" that takes place in between II and III. A NON animated film.

laughing out loud

F**k you Loggins

Last edited by smoker4 on Apr 25th, 2005 at 10:34 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:31 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

I cant wait till the tv series come out. I know its going to rock. And the idea of not doing the clone series is true. We already know what happens and the movie is coming out soon. Go and do something different GL.

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 01:06 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leog14

Since from what I can tell it can't be about any of the current star wars members but instead a spinoff like shadows of the empire within the ROTS and ANH timeline. The live action series could probably be about about some jedi in training and have some excerpts about the empire and the rebellion but it can't fully fall into it. And as for Clone Wars it has to end in somewhat of a less dramatic than ROTS because I doubt it could provide the ending a movie could even though Clone Wars is highly cool.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:47 PM
Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Icon Vader looks cool but sucks fighting. Hope this one is better.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:19 AM
Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote