KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Tornado

Tornado
Started by: moivie man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
moivie man

Tornado

A tornado just went through my town holy crap

Dont want to be an american idiot-Green Day 2004

Forgive your foes but never forget there names -Jhon F. Kennedy 1963

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:39 AM
moivie man is currently offline Click here to Send moivie man a Private Message Find more posts by moivie man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Well, I hope you're okay. wacko

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:00 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

where u from??

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 02:40 AM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Dang thats crazy.. next time take a snapshot eek!

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 03:42 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

How big was it? And good nothing to bad seems to have happened.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:15 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

cool

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:17 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moivie man

Yes i am okay I'm in Georgia it was an f2 and no it is not cool.

Dont want to be an american idiot-Green Day 2004

Forgive your foes but never forget there names -Jhon F. Kennedy 1963

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:34 AM
moivie man is currently offline Click here to Send moivie man a Private Message Find more posts by moivie man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Tornados whiz through here fairly regularly...last year we had an F4 completely level part of a town about an hour away (which is where my aunt lives, it literally came within a block of her house).

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 04:54 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Where do you live?

You don't live in California do you?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 05:08 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

She said Georgia

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 05:26 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

Man, there's Tornadoes in Georgia too? Since when? I always thought it was in the heartland, you know Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, places like that. It must have been the product of a really bad storm cuz correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they're very common in the southeast are they? confused

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 07:49 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by RZA
Man, there's Tornadoes in Georgia too? Since when? I always thought it was in the heartland, you know Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska, places like that. It must have been the product of a really bad storm cuz correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they're very common in the southeast are they? confused

If you check any Almanac they will list the worst tornado disasters of the 20th century. 2 of the top 20 are in Gainesville, Georgia.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 01:24 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

whoa thats nasty messed

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 01:32 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Did you get it on film?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 05:19 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote:
Originally posted by RZA

They usually happen in the midwest (I'm in Chicago which is just on the edge of tornado alley), but they can occur anywhere.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 05:20 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Londonboy7
Dance DODODUDODODO

Im in the north east coust. We have NO natral disaters

quote:

I'm suing you for being a London Boy. And London Boys are sexeh. [/B]

Protected by the Dynomite Cult
KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 08:10 PM
Londonboy7 is currently offline Click here to Send Londonboy7 a Private Message Find more posts by Londonboy7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RZA
Shaolin Monk

^^ laughing out loud ...Yeah right...what about those snowstorms? I still remember this guy I knew in Boston tellin me....'Ugh..We got a heck of a Northeaster comin thru here' just try to picture the real thick Bostonian accent that goes along with that when you read it wink

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 06:47 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

i've only ever seen tornado's opn TV

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:08 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dizzyblondegirl
Blonde BUT not Dumb!!!!

my god well at least your okay an F2 you say how much damage would that be ?

hello to everyone at KMC

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:10 AM
dizzyblondegirl is currently offline Click here to Send dizzyblondegirl a Private Message Find more posts by dizzyblondegirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

an F2 isn't that strong, but still can cause a lot of damage!

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 09:11 AM
Mighty Yoda is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote