KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Most Favorite Good Special Person Results!

Koobeelai on the Grand Quipnip?
This poll is closed.
Oh, that's nice! 1 50.00%
Lovely, really lovely! 1 50.00%
Wouldn't mind a quick half. 0 0%
If you are out of pencils. 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Most Favorite Good Special Person Results!
Started by: Ou Be Low hoo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Most Favorite Good Special Person Results!

Yes, yes, yes...Ladies, Gentlemen and WindDancer...

Here are those extra-special results that you've all been waiting for! No more sleepless nights of panic as you wonder who is the tip of the top of the tipple...The time is NOW, said the Fish! Hoorah!

I must apologise for the delay, as extraneous circumstances caused the previous thread to be closed - on the basis of a battle royal between two mods, no less! Yay, I hear you cry! The dispute appeared to be resolved and yet the thread was still closed! Nay, I hear you snort! Yay, I reply...

The reasons for this mal-practice are ultimately unclear - much like night vision in the morning...Maybe, we little people will never know the truth...It matters little, as what can we do if our eyes are blinded by the sun and out hearts are wrapped in cardboard? Fortune, my friend, is a dish best served seasoned.

Anyway, enough of this hullabaloo and on with the award...

Ladies and Gentlemen...I give you...The Most Favorite Good Special Person is....none other....the one and only...your little beach hideaway on a mountain far, far, far away....yes, you've guessed it...The one you love and praise...Your heart, your soul, your night, your day.....

Ou Be Low hoo !!!!!

Ou Be, come on down and accept your award...The people chant your name and the birds sing a sun-beam for you...

Ou, Ou, Ou is all you Need...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 07:43 AM
Ou Be Low hoo is currently offline Click here to Send Ou Be Low hoo a Private Message Find more posts by Ou Be Low hoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

ur avatar is awesome

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 07:47 AM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The Most Favorite Good Special Person Results!

quote:
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Ou Be, come on down and accept your award...The people chant your name and the birds sing a sun-beam for you...

Awww...I'm so shy...I'm no good at these kind of things...Awww...

Well, I guess I should say thank you to everyone who voted for me...This award is really for you...I'd like to give a special mention to some special people...dark1365 and WindDancer, especially - You guys rock! Woo! Woo! Woo!...I'd also like to thank all the other contestents...It felt such an honour just to be nominated beside you...I'd be happy to share this award with all of you, if I just had some sort of saw that could cut it into equal pieces...Seeing as I don't, I hope you'll understand...I'd also like to thank my manager and my hairdresser - without you, I am nothing...BIG LOVE...Anyway, I'm beginning to bibble-babble and I promised myself that if I won, I wouldn't cry...GOD DAMN IT!...Shit...This is too much...Thank you all! Thank you all so much...I love you....ARGHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-booooooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooo-hhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo...

One Love and follow the sign in the sky.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 07:59 AM
Ou Be Low hoo is currently offline Click here to Send Ou Be Low hoo a Private Message Find more posts by Ou Be Low hoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

How could results be drawn from a closed thread? I don't get it.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 08:03 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by dark1365
How could results be drawn from a closed thread? I don't get it.

At the sad, sad, sad, saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad time of closure, I checked the results and I've displayed them accordingly...If you wish to check, please do so...Ou Be Low hoo is officially the winner! I'm currently in communication with Raz about whether we can give Ou Be a prize or special banner to proclaim his victory...Stay tuned!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 08:06 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

No one quote his posts please...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 08:12 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
No one quote his posts please...

A severe case of repressed emotions, if ever I saw one!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 08:21 AM
Imaginary
blinded

I honestly wish he would just go awayerm

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 08:23 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Imaginary

Don't say that about dark! He has feelings too! He just needs to be caressed and loved...Help him, don't hate him.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 08:25 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
Originally posted by Imaginary

Good point. I can't bash OBLH or i'll get banned.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 08:45 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Good point. I can't bash OBLH or i'll get banned.

That's why I'm trying to help you! I would miss you too much if you were banned...

Imaginary was refering to you, by the way...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 08:48 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

!Award Update!

For those of you desperate to crown Ou Be with some sort of...er...crown, I have good news...There is currently no bad news! Rejoice! Be merry! 'Justice for Ou' starts here!

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 09:02 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I don't get the poll question title. Probably no one does.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 09:30 AM
psycix
.Death._Figure.09

I don't...

"The board is set... the pieces are moving..."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 09:36 AM
psycix is currently offline Click here to Send psycix a Private Message Find more posts by psycix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

me neither.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 09:49 AM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

blink Ah it hurts. But oh, congratulations on your victory, may you put it to good use. blink

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 10:20 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

No self-pity threads. Have some class...

Old Post Feb 26th, 2005 03:37 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote