KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is anyone out there willing to let me do this to you?

Is anyone out there willing to let me do this to you?
Started by: SlipknoT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Is anyone out there willing to let me do this to you?

Is anyone out there willing to meet up with me some place and let me kill you, and then eat your corpse? If so PM me. I really would appreciate it

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:21 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Is anyone out there willing to let me do this to you?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Is anyone out there willing to meet up with me some place and let me kill you, and then eat your corpse? If so PM me. I really would appreciate it

Would you seriously do that? Do you have enough money for a plane ticket??? confused embarrasment

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:25 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, and Yep.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:26 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yep, and Yep.

*goes to pm slips*

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:28 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

*goes to answer the PM*

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:30 AM
Pantera
< insert random comment >

* goes to pm slip *

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:34 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

*awaits Robs pm*

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:35 AM
Pantera

I really pmed you laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:35 AM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I Know

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:41 AM
Pantera

Did TTH?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:42 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep, in fact, hes actually serious about it

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:43 AM
Pantera

TTH would be a cool person to meet in real life. I would eat chinese food and go bowling with him

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:45 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, But i mean it, hes actually considering it

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:47 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Rob Owns You
TTH would be a cool person to meet in real life. I would eat chinese food and go bowling with him

laughing That's classic. Only Slips is willing to go bowling, eat Chinese food with me. . . . . and then KILL me! smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:48 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

No, But i mean it, hes actually considering it

So dude, I booked my flight. I'll see you in London tomorrow night! Hey, I bought you a laptop so we can both post about this as it happens, once I get there. See you tomorrow, Slips! smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:50 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, thats cool, I may be a little late getting there, I'm leaving out of JFK and we're supposed to be getting some bad weather up here

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:53 AM
Pantera

Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
laughing That's classic. Only Slips is willing to go bowling, eat Chinese food with me. . . . . and then KILL me! smile

I would be willing to go bowling and eat chinese with you but slip would be willing to eat you. TTH make another thread, your threads are classic yes

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:53 AM
Ou Be Low hoo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Schleps.

Ou, Ou, Ou is all you Need...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 05:54 AM
Ou Be Low hoo is currently offline Click here to Send Ou Be Low hoo a Private Message Find more posts by Ou Be Low hoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

eek! TTH Hufu !

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:16 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I cant belive I actually got someone to do this, I wonder what TTH is gonna taste like

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 06:18 AM