KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Goku Gauntlet

The Goku Gauntlet
Started by: iscaremonkeys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iscaremonkeys

The Goku Gauntlet

Goku is transported to the marvel universe. Strangly enough his speed has decreased however his duribilty has been raised. He can not go past ss2 use instant transmission or use his spirit bomb.
does he pass through the gauntlent?

1. Moon Knight
2. ironfist
3.venom
4.Spiderman
5.iron man
6.namor
7.thor
8.hulk
9.thanos (just h2h no infinity gauntlet)
10.WBH

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 12:31 AM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Depends.

What versions of these characters are they?

Is this the universal rune king Thor, or the small building movie Thor? What about Iron man?

How much has his speed decreased, and how much has his durability increased?

With what you've specified, there are way too many variables that could turn the tides in any characters favors. Either way, with no handicaps, except no SSJ3, instant transmission of spirit bomb, he still shits on the thread, even if these are all the strongest versions.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 03:37 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Stops hard at basic comic Thor, even if he's SSJG.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 04:35 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Goku clears. Thanos should also be the last person in the gauntlet.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 05:22 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro

Pfft, because Thor can destroy quadrants of the universe just by getting angry. thumb up

Old Post Apr 4th, 2014 10:49 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yungz22
In shrouded judgement

He starts having trouble around thanos if he had the infinity gaunlet goku would lose

We are True Avengers

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 03:51 PM
yungz22 is currently offline Click here to Send yungz22 a Private Message Find more posts by yungz22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

You don't think Goku has a significant speed advantage? Thor has had issues keeping up with speedsters far slower than Goku on quite a frequent basis.

Heck, I don't think I've ever seen Thor legitimately blitz someone.

That said, I don't think Goku could get past Thanos. Then again I'm not sure why World-Breaker Hulk is further down the Gauntlet than Thanos is.

Originally posted by yungz22
He starts having trouble around thanos if he had the infinity gaunlet goku would lose

If Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet then it wouldn't even be a match.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 04:17 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

That list is severely out of order.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 06:32 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Pfft, because Thor can destroy quadrants of the universe just by getting angry. thumb up
And Goku can? Let's see the scans.

And I take back what I said earlier. Goku stops at Thanos since his speed has been reduced.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 09:38 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

get out

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Depends.

What versions of these characters are they?

Is this the universal rune king Thor, or the small building movie Thor? What about Iron man?

How much has his speed decreased, and how much has his durability increased?

With what you've specified, there are way too many variables that could turn the tides in any characters favors. Either way, with no handicaps, except no SSJ3, instant transmission of spirit bomb, he still shits on the thread, even if these are all the strongest versions.

goku is only at the speed of sound. his duribility has increased by 3 all 616 not movie versions

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 10:32 PM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Why is Thor above Hulk?

But yeah loses at Thor or Thanos. Prolly WBH too

Everybody else dies tho

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 10:33 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Why is Thor above Hulk?

But yeah loses at Thor or Thanos. Prolly WBH too

Everybody else dies tho
hulk is higher than thor. thor is at 7 hulk is at 8 he starts the gauntlet with number 1 and works his way up

Old Post Apr 5th, 2014 10:42 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yeah that's what's wrong with it.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 02:13 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Astner
You don't think Goku has a significant speed advantage? Thor has had issues keeping up with speedsters far slower than Goku on quite a frequent basis.

That said, I don't think Goku could get past Thanos. Then again I'm not sure why World-Breaker Hulk is further down the Gauntlet than Thanos is.

If Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet then it wouldn't even be a match.

Didn't Thor fight at FTL speeds against Gorr?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 02:50 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Didn't Thor fight at FTL speeds against Gorr?

I haven't seen it so I won't comment on it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 09:56 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Because Thor hasn't fought Surfer, Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator and fought evenly.... oh wait

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:23 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Because Thor hasn't fought Surfer, Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator and fought evenly.... oh wait

So has Spider-man and the Hulk, but neither of them are considered light-speedsters.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:29 PM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

>uses PIS
>uses low ends

:galacticryoma

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:31 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

>uses PIS
>uses low ends

So it's PIS and low end when applied to certain characters but a valid argument when applied to others?

No. I'm sorry, that's not how deductive reasoning works. Your argumentation is either applies universally or it doesn't apply at all.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:39 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Astner

On average Thor is probably slower yes.

quote:

Surtur comes to mind.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:45 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote