KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Goku/Beerus latest feat Universal?

Goku/Beerus latest feat Universal?
Started by: bbrem123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bbrem123

Goku/Beerus latest feat Universal?

Just want to see all the different interpretations of the feat.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 05:55 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Well they were going to destroy the universe, so yes.

Duh.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 06:11 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

That is exactly what I think. I have heard a few think differently about it though.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 06:12 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bbrem123
That is exactly what I think. I have heard a few think differently about it though.

Look who is thinking differently about it though and it was only one person who has a hate against DBZ.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 06:28 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ok, I take it back, Beyonder is another and he has no credibility. Please do not pay him any attention. He can say that a universe wasn't destroyed but the ft overall is still Universal.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 06:36 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Yea I just wanted the select few to understand what happened. I am baffled that cant see the feat for what it was.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 06:44 PM
carver9

Originally posted by bbrem123
Yea I just wanted the select few to understand what happened. I am baffled that cant see the feat for what it was.

They can see it, they just do not want to accept it. They will never accept it. Goku could've pissed and blew up the Universe and they'll find some kind of way of discrediting the ft. People like that, it's best to say a couple of words to and call it a day.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 07:16 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone out yondernod on ignore. He will just go away.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 07:20 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

That is true^

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 07:32 PM
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

I've heard a few state around the web that DBverse consists of 4 galaxies, but I specifically remember it being quadrants. Am I remembering things incorrectly?

In the case of the quadrants, it's not a very big deal since the actual universe is broken into 4 quadrants, as well.

(please log in to view the image)
As Seen here.

Last edited by U need Leonard on Sep 29th, 2015 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 08:58 PM
U need Leonard is currently offline Click here to Send U need Leonard a Private Message Find more posts by U need Leonard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

There are a few references in the Daizenshuu which state that the DBU=4 galaxies, and each one of those galaxies represents 1 quadrant of the universe.

Could Toriyama end up throwing that out the window? Of course. We'll just have to wait and see if he opts to retcon that fact.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2015 11:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

So with that being specified, is everyone leaving out the factual, non fictional ramifications of living in a universe so small? For matter to form in a world, roughly the size of a universe a few plank seconds after its birth would be remarkable. Primary forces would exist at absolute extremes, everywhere.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 02:05 AM
U need Leonard is currently offline Click here to Send U need Leonard a Private Message Find more posts by U need Leonard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Well, according to the show's asinine logic, yes; absolutely. If, though, we were to even try and apply common sense and point out that shockwaves don't gain power as they travel, then maybe not.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 02:27 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

I still think its silly how quickly the show went from planet to universe level destructive range.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 02:34 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Deathbattle: "Unfortunately for Goku, he still has limits. Superman on the other hand, has no limits."

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 02:41 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think your just silly and hating.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 02:41 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, according to the show's asinine logic, yes; absolutely. If, though, we were to even try and apply common sense and point out that shockwaves don't gain power as they travel, then maybe not.

That can actually happen.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 03:22 AM
U need Leonard
Unfireable Employee

I just want to add to my above statement. That is of course possible if what happened isn't actually a shockwave. I don't remember what occurred being call a wave, was it?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 03:40 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Originally posted by Galan007
There are a few references in the Daizenshuu which state that the DBU=4 galaxies, and each one of those galaxies represents 1 quadrant of the universe.

Could Toriyama end up throwing that out the window? Of course. We'll just have to wait and see if he opts to retcon that fact.

Such a tiny universe.

Not that it really matters. Heaven and Hell having a confirmed existence means that at least they must be functionally infinite in space to accommodate all intelligent/semi-intelligent life. Even with only 4 galaxies(which I also expect to be retconned) the sheer age of the universe would make it negligible. There doesn't seem to be any limits of space for the Other World.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 06:01 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Originally posted by Galan007

However those 4 galaxies are many times referred as "cardinal galaxies" and are also called "areas"; Daizenshu 7 also states that these areas are simply administrational zones used by the Kais.

By Daizenshu 7:

銀河 Galaxy
A gathering of local planets in the universe. Planets gather and form a nebula, and beyond that, a collection of gathered nebulae is called a galaxy. The four Kaiou who rule over the east, west, south, and north [sections] of the universe actually govern these galaxies. Because the Kami in the Heavenly Realm and the Kaiou supervise the galaxies that exist infinitely in all the universe, the sections known as the East, West, South, and North Galaxies are denominations that came into use through their duty.

4 are thus the main zones (or quadrants, even if this specific term was nearly never used) of the DB Universe #7, but each of them contains an indefinite number of galaxies: all of this implies that the 7th DB Universe is just as big as every other universe.

It has also to be specified that, according to Herms, the japanese phrasing makes sure that the wording "North Galaxy" can be as well translated as "North Galaxies", when referring to King Kai's section of the universe.

Finally, just by looking at the following picture of Beerus and Whis in space you can clearly see a whole galaxy is behind them: if the DB Universe #7 were really so small and to be made of only 4 galaxies (in the sense of galaxy as in real life), it would then mean that, in this case, the picture below would be showing more than 1/4 of the whole DBU, with Beerus and Whis outside of said galaxy and thus compulsorily stating in one of the other 3 available ones.
Something which is obviously not true and, frankly, rather ridicolus/hilarious. wink

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2015 10:39 AM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote