KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Insane contest

Most insane?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Joker 9 45.00%
Carnage 7 35.00%
...They're both quite crazy. 4 20.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Insane contest
Started by: Timslar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Timslar
Undead

Laugh Insane contest

I just saw this Spiderman/Batman comic I have and I wanna know what you all think.

These doctors are looking at Carnage and Joker, who do they decide is more insane?

Feel free to throw in others...I don't know any others that are this insane.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:20 AM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

JOKER hands down.

hands the **** down.

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:21 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Joker is more insane. Carnage is more psychotic.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:22 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

the point was that they are different kinds of insane

joker has that romantic theatrical insanity with no regard to anything but the show. he would wipe out an entire city for the sheer theater. he's completely loony and enjoys chaos.

carnage on the other hand, is on the exact opposite side of the mass murderer spectrum. he is completely sedistic. he just wants to kill kill kill torture torture kill. he doesnt care about anything except that.

you cannot compare insanities so different

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:42 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Which is more fruity?

an apple or an banana?

I think carnage is the apple since they're both red. . . the banana is the joker since the banana is funnier.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:57 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

carnage.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:15 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Joker is more sociopath. Carnage is more psychopath.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:23 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I know, but that Carnage is waaaaaaaaaay beyond Brocka insanity, who is a sociopath himself.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 02:25 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

But they share my face??? Why cant I copy write fish??

Attachment: buttheysharemyface.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:04 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I show you, I show you all.

Attachment: facelaugh.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:06 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

and this.

Attachment: face2.jpg
This has been downloaded 90 time(s).

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:07 PM
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Carnage is too powerful and stronger than Joker...so how can Joker wins this one?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:10 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

this is ranking there insantiy, NOT if they can win in some fight. But relly how does one rank insantiy between 2 nuts like these 2??

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:27 PM
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

OH my bad...JOKER WINS!!...Joker is the epitomy of insane..doing things for no reason...killing people for the sake of laughter...that's freakin' insane...CARNAGE is a serial killer that has powers...that's it...Joker should be labeled as serial kille as well just for trying to kill the entire people of Gotham...JOKER WINS IN A LANDSLIDE!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:33 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Carnage picked his first victim because he had a stupid name ..... plus he drilled through his pet dog's head when he was about 12...... he's nuts

but you're right .... they are 2 different types of insane..... all i'll add is that i wouldn't invite either of them to open an orphange

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:11 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
Carnage picked his first victim because he had a stupid name ..... plus he drilled through his pet dog's head when he was about 12...... he's nuts

but you're right .... they are 2 different types of insane..... all i'll add is that i wouldn't invite either of them to open an orphange

finally some recognition

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:52 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Joker is just insanely happy, Carnage is insane!

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:22 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Joker.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:24 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

and this is not insane??

Attachment: sarah.gif
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:49 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Thats angry, angry people kill, wolverine has, its the nature of the killing, oh the carnage lol.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:53 AM