KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine Vs. Batman (NO WEAPONS)

Batman Wolverine No weapons Whats up?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Logan 29 72.50%
Bruce 11 27.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Wolverine Vs. Batman (NO WEAPONS)
Started by: silverexon20s

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silverexon20s
Reppin' Palacios

Wolverine Vs. Batman (NO WEAPONS)

Two of the best fighters ever, Without the claws and toys,skill only.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:35 AM
silverexon20s is currently offline Click here to Send silverexon20s a Private Message Find more posts by silverexon20s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

This has been done, its a mismatch. Healing and adamantium are still there, sorry. You need to balance it out.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:46 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Wolverine. And this time its not bad writting eek!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:57 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

batman is not stupid. when he realizes taht wolvie can take super human level damage, he'll take out wolvies eyes. ear bang him to pop his eardrums (repeatedly)and give him nerve strikes to immobilize him.

bats is faster than wolvie. how do i know this? wolvie is a damage magnet. in the beginning of a fight (b4 the berzerker mode kicks in) u feel he intentionally goes out to get sliced and diced or shot up because he knows he'll survive? no. wolverine is a damage magnet cause he cant move fast enough. batman as i said will blind him, deafen him, either stay downwind or bloody up his nose to mask his scent. then he'll take him apart.

even if wolvie had his claws i feel this would happen. i dont think wolvie would win. hed land afew hits on bats before bats realized what he was.

batman's most dangerous weapon is his mind. theres no way hes gonna brawl with a man who can take wolverine level damage.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:33 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
batman is not stupid. when he realizes taht wolvie can take super human level damage, he'll take out wolvies eyes. ear bang him to pop his eardrums (repeatedly)and give him nerve strikes to immobilize him.

bats is faster than wolvie. how do i know this? wolvie is a damage magnet. in the beginning of a fight (b4 the berzerker mode kicks in) u feel he intentionally goes out to get sliced and diced or shot up because he knows he'll survive? no. wolverine is a damage magnet cause he cant move fast enough. batman as i said will blind him, deafen him, either stay downwind or bloody up his nose to mask his scent. then he'll take him apart.

even if wolvie had his claws i feel this would happen. i dont think wolvie would win. hed land afew hits on bats before bats realized what he was.

batman's most dangerous weapon is his mind. theres no way hes gonna brawl with a man who can take wolverine level damage.

No offence but...seriously? huh

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:37 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

indeed.

bats fights smarter not harder.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:38 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I'm assuming that there are no gadgets... the thread starter didn't say anything about the suit so we'll let him keep it for what little good it will do against adamantium claws. I'm also assuming the thread only states Batman has no weapons.

In your post you said Batman was faster and asked "How do I know this?" but then didn't actually say how you knew. huh

Last time I checked Wolverine's speed was above peak human, Batman's is at most peak human. Even if he managed to do any of the things (which Wolverine would heal from) that you said he would it's unlikely he could do so without getting three holes in his chest or stomach or brain (which Batman would not heal from).

Realistically in a head to head fight... imo 95 times out of 100 Batman gets sliced and diced. (and I usually argue against Wolverine)

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 12:50 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

nah...im assuming no suit and no claws.

wolvie cannot be as fast as batman as i explained cause he holds more damage than anyone else on th team. cyclops is faster than he is. didnt cyke beat him hand to hand? and batman can take down an army of scott summers blindfolded.

wolverine isrunning around witha skeleton tahts heavier than he is. and as far as i remember he's as strong as a strong human. so its impossible for him to be as limber as his partners.

as i said, bats wont brawl with wolvie cause it wont make sense. he would aim for the soft parts of wolvies body and damage them. especially the specialized sensitive areas. throat, eyes, ears groin etc. cause he'll realize he hurts his hands everytime he punches him in the head/chest.

remember this isnt wolverine and sabretooth duking it out. its batman.

an adamantium skeleton does not an invincible warrior make.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:06 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

wolvies speed was prolly above human when he lost teh adamantium, cause he now could operate w/o the extra 300 lbs.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:07 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Batman won't win, despite tactics, batman cant dish enough damage to keep logan down, and they're both extremely good fighters, on the same level,, with logan being faster,stronger, etc.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:14 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

nah...im assuming no suit and no claws.

wolvie cannot be as fast as batman as i explained cause he holds more damage than anyone else on th team. cyclops is faster than he is. didnt cyke beat him hand to hand? and batman can take down an army of scott summers blindfolded.

wolverine isrunning around witha skeleton tahts heavier than he is. and as far as i remember he's as strong as a strong human. so its impossible for him to be as limber as his partners.

as i said, bats wont brawl with wolvie cause it wont make sense. he would aim for the soft parts of wolvies body and damage them. especially the specialized sensitive areas. throat, eyes, ears groin etc. cause he'll realize he hurts his hands everytime he punches him in the head/chest.

remember this isnt wolverine and sabretooth duking it out. its batman.

an adamantium skeleton does not an invincible warrior make.

Wolverine can "jump" 50 feet in the air, you're better off not using his feats at all. smokin'

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:15 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

when did wolvie jump 50 fet into the air. as far as i knew he couldnt do that.

is it just me or is everyone just getting upgraded in marvel

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:35 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Its fanboy powers I doubt its accurate, wolverine regenerated from a drop of blood.

Don't read into it too much.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:39 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

oh and wolvie is not as good a fighter as bats. hes a better brawler and more savage. in this instance the claws make the man. if bats had those claws and used to kill, his body count would be higher than wolvies.

if u read the cataclysm series u will see that bats was trained in an art which has "no defense" when he blitzes (circa the cain stories). bats if he wnted could tear logans larynx out with it and immobile him cause he wont be able to breathe. this however may or may not kill wolvie. but it will put him down.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:40 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Its fanboy powers I doubt its accurate, wolverine regenerated from a drop of blood.

this was in the horde annual and was so ridiculous that i almost had a coronary. and he didnt do it of his own power cause he basicall became God in that issue.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:42 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yep, wolverine is the most inconsistant character ever, just read some of his theads. I find it funny how class 100 attacks do no damage to him, but characters like electra and batman hurt him.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 01:46 PM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell

DAMN MAN

why is it always fanboy this, fanboy that... lol. why the **** u so sore?

you gotta chill out

P.E.A.C.E.2.U.

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:18 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I already said wolverine wins, what are you talking about?

You think wolverine can regenerate from a drop of blood? Not surprising seeing as you think he beats iron man.

Peace. smokin'

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Jul 7th, 2005 at 02:25 PM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:22 PM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

yo dont get smart alec with me mister

the way you post about wolverine, makes it look like... well you know what the **** im talking bout

batman's stans are worst, 4 real

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:27 PM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

You'd be surprised, and you say I'm sore?

I just know to disregard him regenerate from a drop of blood, its obvious, when you read some of the crap people come up with on these threads, you get tired of it.

I'm not biased, some spiderman stan tried to convince me that Spiderman could move at supersonic speeds, I told him otherwise. Read my stuff closer, as my arguments are very misleading at times, I ussually see a close match, but end up arguing against haters. wink

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 02:29 PM