KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-girls Vs Cable

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
X-girls 5 41.67%
Cable 7 58.33%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-girls Vs Cable
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

X-girls Vs Cable

Storm and Polaris Vs God like Cable.

Cables powers have sent him mad. He's become a vigilante and sees himself as the messiah who must end all conflict and suffering in the world. He's interfered in many conflicts worldwide and slaughtered many dictators. The Xmen tried to stop him in an earlier battle and he took out half the team. With the rest of the team in Shi'ar space its up to these X women to end his rampage once and for all.

No gadgets/weapons just mutant powers

Deserted cityscape

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:49 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

God-like Cable is... God-like. Storm and Polaris lose.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:53 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

would it be possible to do something to the electrical fields(storm) and magnetic fields(polaris) around the 2 women to make it almost or even impossible to affect them w/ telepathy? then all he would have is his tk, but i bet he could stilll stop them.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:57 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

StormFronts thinking along the right lines. Its not as simple as that X

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 05:59 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
demigawd
Board Scientist

Agreed. Uber Cable in a southern style hoedown stomp

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:01 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Considering what he did in his short Jebus-form, wouldn't cable have the sheer power just to plow through it? Or at least prevent the girls' powers from affecting him.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:03 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by demigawd
Agreed. Uber Cable in a southern style hoedown stomp

Not so Demi. Its not as easy as it first seems. I chose these two for a reason im just waiting to see what everyone else has to say.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:06 PM
stormfront13

i doubt he could just puch through it because these electrical fields and magnetic fields scramble any tp assualt, because they are so closely related.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:07 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

I think you chose these 2 because they are so naturally resistant to telepathy and are naturally so powerful. any tk shield cable puts shouldn't protect him from storm or polaris seeing as storm has affected the insides of tk shields before, and polaris would just be able to manupulate the iron inside cables body while he is inside the shield.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:10 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Not so Demi. Its not as easy as it first seems. I chose these two for a reason im just waiting to see what everyone else has to say.

Uh huh. I reiterate, Cable in a southern style hoedown stomp.

I can't wait to see what you come up with, though being the resident Magneto guru, I already know what you're going to say...

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:13 PM
demigawd is currently offline Click here to Send demigawd a Private Message Find more posts by demigawd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Uh huh. I reiterate, Cable in a southern style hoedown stomp.

I can't wait to see what you come up with, though being the resident Magneto guru, I already know what you're going to say...

i believe that status is self proclaimed but yes you probably do know some of what im going to say. Especially after stormfronts hints stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:16 PM
stormfront13

I don't know what your going to say

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:19 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
i believe that status is self proclaimed but yes you probably do know some of what im going to say. Especially after stormfronts hints stick out tongue

Don't be fresh. wink Let's see what you got, and I'll take your measure. big grin

HOEDOWN STOMP!!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:36 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I personally think the X-girls would win.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:37 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Cable got into a melee confrontation with the Silver Surfer, he could just stroll over an beat the crap out of the two girls.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:41 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Cable got into a melee confrontation with the Silver Surfer, he could just stroll over an beat the crap out of the two girls.

Got into a melee confrontation and got his ass tore up. He was lucky to survive that battle. Storms had SS on his ass from a lightning bolt yet i dont consider that a feat because i know shes know match for him whatsoever. He could not just stroll up to them and take them out. For a start their particular combination of powers limits his significantly.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:45 PM
demigawd
Board Scientist

Uber Cable has control over psionics to a molecular level. That includes the ability to undermine the EM energy even electricity, similar to when Nate created a massive EMP, and shut down AOA Magneto's powers. You'd have to be a large scale EM energy wielder to override that, perhaps on a scale even greater than pre-Excalibur Magneto. I'm thinking Silver Surfer range or beyond. Storm and Polaris just don't have that kind of juice.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:47 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by stormfront13
i doubt he could just puch through it because these electrical fields and magnetic fields scramble any tp assualt, because they are so closely related.

He had the power to hold up the island without any effort. And the precision to recreate matter and help the world in general while fighting Surfer.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:47 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Could they actually combine their electric and magnetic waves into EM though? I thought it'd be more complicated than simply generating an electric field and a magnetic field in the same vicinity.

I'm not a physicist so...?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:52 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Uber Cable has control over psionics to a molecular level. That includes the ability to undermine the EM energy even electricity, similar to when Nate created a massive EMP, and shut down AOA Magneto's powers. You'd have to be a large scale EM energy wielder to override that, perhaps on a scale even greater than pre-Excalibur Magneto. I'm thinking Silver Surfer range or beyond. Storm and Polaris just don't have that kind of juice.

God like cable isnt as powerful as Nate. Its like comparing classic Magneto with Joseph. It was Nate who shut down AOA Mags powers who also happened to be 50% of classic mags power level and therefore nowhere near current Polaris powers. Has cable done anything like that or do you expect him to suddenly manifest such powers in this battle? Current Polaris and Storm could take out Cable

Old Post Jul 11th, 2005 06:54 PM