KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » BATMAN vs CAPTAIN AMERICA with a SERIOUS "TWIST"

BATMAN vs CAPTAIN AMERICA with a SERIOUS "TWIST"
Started by: leonheartmm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonheartmm

BATMAN vs CAPTAIN AMERICA with a SERIOUS "TWIST"

{hope this doesnt get deleted} heres the situation, both combatants were fightin on a can of whoopass, they got a little to close to each other and batman got a strong hold on cap's uh WEANIE, cap yelled like hell, andin his angerm threw offf his shield and also got a hold of bat's genitals, now they are both trapped on the roof tops holdin each other with both hands and no tactics left, time is passin and the twistin is wearin even these two out, who will finally triumph over this unbearable torture and come out the victor?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:23 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Bats wins, bruce's dick is too small, so bruce has more mobility !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:27 PM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Re: BATMAN vs CAPTAIN AMERICA with a SERIOUS "TWIST"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
{hope this doesnt get deleted} heres the situation, both combatants were fightin on a can of whoopass, they got a little to close to each other and batman got a strong hold on cap's uh WEANIE, cap yelled like hell, andin his angerm threw offf his shield and also got a hold of bat's genitals, now they are both trapped on the roof tops holdin each other with both hands and no tactics left, time is passin and the twistin is wearin even these two out, who will finally triumph over this unbearable torture and come out the victor?
Bruce wins. It's probably not that much different from a night in the Batcave with Robin.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:30 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughingThe Batfanboys are not gonna like this

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:34 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Re: BATMAN vs CAPTAIN AMERICA with a SERIOUS "TWIST"

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Bruce wins. It's probably not that much different from a night in the Batcave with Robin.

While that may be very true shifty

Cap is supposed to be peak human right? Well Michelangelo's David sculpture is supposed to depict a peak human man. And....well.....see for yourself shifty

http://www.apol.net/dightonrock/Cod...tatue-david.gif

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 02:38 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Captain America and Batman are standing at locked attention, holding each other's manhood, eyeball to eyeball; sweating in concentration now for several minutes.
Batman: How did..we..get into..this?
C. America: At least...this isn't...LA. Every...one...walks around with...a...video camera.
( Both smile, tightly)
Ready to...call it off?
Batman: Sorry. Can't...let...anything...go. Excuse...the pun.
( They smile again)
C. America: Thinking...cold thoughts?
Batman: My first trek...through Tibet. Cold...helps me now.
C. America: And...that woman you're...always chasing...Catwoman? Leather...latex...boots...whip? You follow..her there?
Batman: ( Face contorts) Shut Up.
C. America: Chasing her in...the rain...bet she looks so...glistening and wild...what happens when you..catch up...she ready and waiting...to be taken?
Batman: Quiet! ( Batman is getting aroused, and getting...bigger)
C. America: Ah. I feel...some leverage coming...
Batman: What...what about...sunsets off Coney Island...surfing in california...pic-picnics on Mount Rushmore...
C. America: No...no...
Batman: Baseball...at Fenway I mean Yankees...the washington monument...
C. America: Oh No...
Batman: Wonder Woman...and Sersi...naked under...stars and stripes!
C. America: Ohhh...
*Captain America has become seriously aroused; but becomes SO BIG Batman is shocked)
Batman: Ahhgghh! ( Releases hold of the Captain, who does the same; both somersault away backwards. They look at each other, breathing)
Batman: This. Never. Happened.
C. America: Right. ( pause) Golfing again, next month?
Batman: I'll work on my new clubs. big grin

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 03:53 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gladiator69
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ive seen 2 comic books already where captain america and batman go at it
and captain america wins but batman still gets afew licks at him. I'm sure most of you would go for batman just cause hes more popular today with his movies and all that.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:10 PM
gladiator69 is currently offline Click here to Send gladiator69 a Private Message Find more posts by gladiator69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by gladiator69
Ive seen 2 comic books already where captain america and batman go at it
and captain america wins but batman still gets afew licks at him. I'm sure most of you would go for batman just cause hes more popular today with his movies and all that.

I think you're missing the fun-factor of this thread

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:11 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Wickerman
I think you're missing the fun-factor of this thread

~wickerman~

No. He gets it, I think he buys his books in the alternative lifestyle section. My comic book store doesnt have that section, but maybe his does! wink

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:19 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

lets not forget that unbelievable stamina also holds for genitals in the case of cap, but then again im sure bats also regularly lifts 25 kilos with his dick.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 05:21 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

lets not forget that unbelievable stamina also holds for genitals in the case of cap, but then again im sure bats also regularly lifts 25 kilos with his dick.
I'm sure Robin weighs a lot more than 25 kilos.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 05:24 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

LOL, lets not forget barbara and the occasional appearances from nightwing.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 07:29 AM
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

That was below the belt....shifty .............. laughing

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 08:36 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Robin BTB 25 kilos ??
Bruce must be around 50-100 ks then ??

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 10:09 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Robin BTB 25 kilos ??
Bruce must be around 50-100 ks then ??

A malnutritioned woman is 50 kg erm .....

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 10:26 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

lol

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 10:57 AM
leonheartmm

doesnt robin workout a lot?

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:38 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Does working out effect your penis's weight ?? NO !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:41 AM
leonheartmm

Originally posted by ImmortalOne
Does working out effect your penis's weight ?? NO !!!

ud be surprised, the amount of attention that gets on the internet. apparently, it can happen.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 11:59 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Re: BATMAN vs CAPTAIN AMERICA with a SERIOUS "TWIST"

{hope this doesnt get deleted}

Ummmmm, yeah.no expression

You probably should've thought about that before opening it.

Closed

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 12:04 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote