KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sue Storm vs Green Lantern Kyle

Sue Storm vs Green Lantern Kyle
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sue Storm vs Green Lantern Kyle

Happens in a city full of shrunken Germans and drunk Indians. A few house pets here and there, a bird or two, possibly a horse in the background.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 08:51 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

What kind of horse?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 08:55 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

This is one of the whackiest backgrounds ever........ shrunken ?? drunken ?? a pony ?? LOL !!!!

Anyway, Kyle is famous for getting on easily with chicks, and Sue is pretty much a loose lady (Namor lol !!!).......... theyll probably end up screaming each others name in a soft latex-bed !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 08:58 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What kind of horse?

I'll leave it up to your imagination. Kinda like "The lady or the Tiger"...

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:14 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

sue storm easily.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:45 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by long pig
I'll leave it up to your imagination. Kinda like "The lady or the Tiger"...
It's a Clydesdale then.

Without warning it kicks both combatants in the chest with its massive hooves, and they die of severe internal bleeding.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:53 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
It's a Clydesdale then.

Without warning it kicks both combatants in the chest with its massive hooves, and they die of severe internal bleeding.

........ouch

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 03:13 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Sue Storm vs Green Lantern Kyle

Happens in a city full of shrunken Germans and drunk Indians. A few house pets here and there, a bird or two, possibly a horse in the background.

laughing laughing out loud Great beackground, longpig

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 03:14 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Are you drunk ? blink

(oh and great background indeed)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 03:16 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

lmao

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 03:17 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
Are you drunk ? blink

(oh and great background indeed)

If i had to guess, YES, i'd say LP is definitely hammered. lol

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 03:17 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Originally posted by leonheartmm
sue storm easily.

How does Sue win this EASILY?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:25 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

She goes Invisible and steals his ring and she becomes a Green Lantern.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:34 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

laughing golem, for once you make me laugh...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 04:35 PM
leonheartmm

well mostly green lantern ring's abilities are what one would call "hard" relying on force related stuff, on the soft side its not that useful considering it cant alter reality in a normal way, only matter manipulation. sue's forcefield regularly takes shots from a full powered galactus without being damaged. not to mention she bust a hole through galactus's chest once and killed a celestial.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 05:16 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote