KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman and Punisher fighting on the same team? It's war people.

Batman and Punisher fighting on the same team? It's war people.
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Batman and Punisher fighting on the same team? It's war people.

Beyonder has summoned both Batman and Spiderman to form seperate teams, in a fight that will determine the fate of existence. The team that wins gets to be known as the group of heroes that saved the universe. The team that loses will be destroyed forever by Beyonder. So you know bloodlust is on

Team A
Batman (captain)
Slade
Punisher
Hawkeye
Daredevil
Gambit
Sabertooth
Blade

Team B
Spiderman (captain)
Deadpool
Cyclops
Bullseye
Wolverine
Kingpin
Black Panther
Captain America

no prep, but they all get their conventional weapons (i.e Blade's sword, Hawkeye's arrows, Bullseye-any projectiles etc)

No prep...anything goes. Fight takes place in an empty downtown Manhattan.

Which team wins and saves the universe?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 09:38 AM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

leaning towards b

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 10:03 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ same here

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:13 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

on team B kingpin goes down fast because their are way to many projectile popping around for him to survive more than a few minutes. Then again, they don't really need him, do they?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 12:58 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

They dont really need Kingpin, but hell be useful in h2h combat if presented with the opportunity.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:25 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

hmm yea i hate to say it but i think B takes this by a little

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 01:35 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

All Cyke has to do is take off his visor and most of Team A is dead.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 02:27 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

I choose Team A.

Why? Punisher shoots Cyclops a few times in the head. Sabertooth would make a funny decoy, and he would at least take Wolverine out with him. Dare Devil shows Captain America who's boss (maybe)! Batman and Slade will then destroy everybody else.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:08 PM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I don't see that happening. I say Cyke takes out Frank after Punisher takes down KP. Optic blasts moves faster than bullets so Punisher is going down. Sabretooth and Wolverine take each other out. Bullseye schools Hawkeye, Black Panther owns Gambit, Spider-Man accidently kills Batman with a punch thinking he had powers. Slade and Daredevil may beat Deadpool and Cap(though I for one feel Cap would school him but i'm trying to make this fair). SO then it looks like

Slade
Daredevil
Blade

vs

Spider-Man
Cyclops
Bullseye
Black Panther

Spider-Man takes down Slade, Bulleye and Cyclops take out DD and Black Panther takes out Blade

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 03:25 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

is slade immortal like deadpool?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:24 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

I don't think this is a question of Cyke taking down one or two people. He could take down damn near the whole team

Attachment: blast3.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 11:38 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etrigan
?

B. Barely. Just barely.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 04:59 PM
Etrigan is currently offline Click here to Send Etrigan a Private Message Find more posts by Etrigan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by marvelprince
I don't see that happening. I say Cyke takes out Frank after Punisher takes down KP. Optic blasts moves faster than bullets so Punisher is going down. Sabretooth and Wolverine take each other out. Bullseye schools Hawkeye, Black Panther owns Gambit, Spider-Man accidently kills Batman with a punch thinking he had powers. Slade and Daredevil may beat Deadpool and Cap(though I for one feel Cap would school him but i'm trying to make this fair). SO then it looks like

Slade
Daredevil
Blade

vs

Spider-Man
Cyclops
Bullseye
Black Panther

Spider-Man takes down Slade, Bulleye and Cyclops take out DD and Black Panther takes out Blade

lol how about this: Sabertooth, being the resident sacrifice (since he's the strongest), hurls himself into Cykes visors, giving Cyclops a good tackle, or jumps in the air so Cyclops will have to aim upwards (thus giving enough ample space for Team A to attack. Then the Punisher (Guns), Batman (Batarang, Concussion Grenades), Slade (Sniper), Gambit (Cards), Hawkeye (Arrow), Dare Devil (, Blade (Guns) all shoot for Cyclops at the same time and kill him. The rest, well, Punisher blows Wolverine's face off like he's done before, Gambit gets close enough to blow parts of his body up with kinetic energy. Everybody else, Batman and Slade destroy.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 02:03 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Cyke isn't stupid. If Sabes jumps, Cyke kills or mains everybody else with one blast and then calmly does the same to Sabes before he touches the ground. Or Sabes jumps, Cyke kills or mains everybody else with one blast & every body else sends what they got right @ Sabes face. When he lands, BP decapitates him w/antimetal knife. Team B wins with ease.

Spidey:That was quick. Now let's all go for some ice cream & cake.
KP:I second that
DP: & 3rd & 4th it too fatass.(Deapool says that just before passing out. He was determined to get @ least one punchline in)

Originally posted by marvelprince

Slade
Daredevil
Blade

vs

Spider-Man
Cyclops
Bullseye
Black Panther

Not bad.

Last edited by I-Drop on Mar 1st, 2006 at 04:07 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 03:58 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
lol how about this: Sabertooth, being the resident sacrifice (since he's the strongest), hurls himself into Cykes visors, giving Cyclops a good tackle, or jumps in the air so Cyclops will have to aim upwards (thus giving enough ample space for Team A to attack. Then the Punisher (Guns), Batman (Batarang, Concussion Grenades), Slade (Sniper), Gambit (Cards), Hawkeye (Arrow), Dare Devil (, Blade (Guns) all shoot for Cyclops at the same time and kill him. The rest, well, Punisher blows Wolverine's face off like he's done before, Gambit gets close enough to blow parts of his body up with kinetic energy. Everybody else, Batman and Slade destroy.

OR, what if Deadpool starts teleporting behind people and slices their heads off.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 09:16 AM
Madvillain

and captain america should be the captain for team B

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 01:52 AM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

if there was prep, then i would def say team a takes it

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 01:59 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

But there isn't. Team B wins.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 02:02 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
But there isn't. Team B wins.

A very, very healthy majority.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 02:09 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Team B winis easily, Cap is TOO good of a leader and most of these people on his squad are used to working with him. Also pople are forgetting that since the universe is on the line that means we get a fully bloodlusted cap and cyclops. But besides cykes, Cap would litterally throw the shield so hard that it decapitates most of the people on team B.

Punisher,Hawkeye,and Blade all wont be able to get out of the way. meaning they die, early.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2006 03:08 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote