KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman (with Multiple Man's power) VS Captain America & Daredevil

Batman (with Multiple Man's power) VS Captain America & Daredevil
Started by: Eternalfury

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eternalfury
God of Gods

Batman (with Multiple Man's power) VS Captain America & Daredevil

Batman (with Multiple Man's power)

VS

Captain America & Daredevil

WHO WINS.....

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:51 PM
Eternalfury is currently offline Click here to Send Eternalfury a Private Message Find more posts by Eternalfury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Batman in a curbstomp.

Each time they hit him, he'll form another dupe. These two can't deal with 50 Batmen by their lonesome.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:59 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

How about K.O with a Shield to the head while trying to dodge Daredevils stick

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:01 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Batman just has to snap his fingers to form a few dupes. He can easily do that before Cap and DD attack him.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:04 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Cap is faster then Batman

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:06 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

It wouldn't matter. If he threw his shield, Batman's armor would take the full blunt of it and just cause his to form some dupes. Same with DD's sticks.

And Cap can't attack him before he snaps his fingers or stamps his feet.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:08 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Cap is faster then Batman
debatable.
Is he fast enough to blitz Batman and knock him out before Batman can make up duplicates? I doubt it, unless Cap can suddenly tap the speedforce.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:09 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Multiple Man with Multiple Man's powers can take out Daredevil and Captain America. I don't see why Batman couldn't.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(scans by jrod)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:15 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I said that Daredevil while throwing his stick could throw Batman off long enough to have Cap nail him with his shield also with no prep Bats does not know the Sheild returns to Cap.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:19 PM
Accel

And I said that even if one of them hits him, his armor will take most of the force and cause him to automatically duplicate.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:21 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I said that Daredevil while throwing his stick could throw Batman off long enough to have Cap nail him with his shield also with no prep Bats does not know the Sheild returns to Cap.
Isn't it common knowledge?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:26 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Accel
And I said that even if one of them hits him, his armor will take most of the force and cause him to automatically duplicate.
Not to mention in that scan, he took a blast from Clops!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:28 PM
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

cap and DD loses badly once they fight duplicates of batman. 1 batman can kick the crap outta of DD and vs cap they are equal

Sig done by me.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:31 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Batman snap his fingers, the new one does it to, or just slam his feet, new Batmen are coming, a whole army.And MM has also enhanced strenght and durability, didn't he battle Thing fist to fist once?
With those powers, Bat would be a world threat.
Master planner, high resources and tech, with a whole army, damn, that would be cool to see.
Imagine Supes coming to the watchtower.Bat is surrounded by his suit of armor made of New Gods tech, ready for the rumble.

Superman: Bruce, don't make me do this, again.I just want you to stop and reflect.It's Ras again?He turned you against us?You took his place in the League of Shadows?It's them, the army who attacked the heroes?

Batman: No, Clark.I took over the world.Me.Just me...and my other...ME.

Batman 2: Indeed.

Batman 3: Couldn't have sayed better.

Batman 4: You're ready Clark?

Batman 5: Good Bye, Superman.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 06:59 PM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

this is dumb, of cource batman can win this fight with multiple man's powers

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 07:02 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Curstomp. Bat-army kills Cap and DD. Batdude would be having his own little bat-orgy if he ever saw this laughing

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 07:05 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by marvelprince
Curstomp. Bat-army kills Cap and DD. Batdude would be having his own little bat-orgy if he ever saw this laughing

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 08:42 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

You just watched Multiple Man take a blast from Cyclops, do you really think Cap's shield's gonna make a difference?

Also, Cap's shield doesn't just come back to him, it depends on angle he throws it, what it hits, and what it ricochets off of after. And someone's head would have to be pretty damn hard for it to ricochet anywhere. And, Batman doesn't need prep, because he already has common knowledge on Cap, and knows how good he is with his shield, per forum rules.

Anyway, yeah, this is a very ugly curbstomp.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:44 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Poor Poor Cap.

Now if there was only a way to give captain america the powers of luke cage and multiple man... and an artic vibranium dagger...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 11:56 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The-Judge
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman... it would be an good fight if it was two batmen, but this is just MANY times to mutch...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:07 AM
The-Judge is currently offline Click here to Send The-Judge a Private Message Find more posts by The-Judge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote