KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Genis vs. Green Lantern (kyle)

Genis vs. Green Lantern (kyle)
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Genis vs. Green Lantern (kyle)

one at a time please........ big grin

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 05:20 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Someone set the example...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 05:49 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'm not arguing this anymore. Any time I take the arguement of "Green Lantern" Kyle, people start throwing out their reasons why Ion Kyle is the same as Green Lantern Kyle, and then it just becomes Ion versus anyone, and I'm tired of arguing. use Hal or someone else and I might take you up on that.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:04 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

According to what Im always hearing on these boards Genis should win, but seeing as I myself dont know enough about him I cant make an actual decision. Sorry sad

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:04 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
According to what Im always hearing on these boards Genis should win, but seeing as I myself dont know enough about him I cant make an actual decision. Sorry sad

"Normal" genis seems quite beatable, most of us just think of insane genis who's power levels were off the scales.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:06 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Ive been looking at most of the respect thread, and I havent yet gotten the feeling of WOW thats something NOONE else could do ya know? What was it about insane Genis that made him so powerful?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:09 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

universal destruction, multiversal awareness, time travel, etc...

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:24 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

What exactly does multiversal awareness entail? I.e. how did they show this on panel.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:34 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What exactly does multiversal awareness entail? I.e. how did they show this on panel.
It knowing everything thing and anything happening everywhere . Its main reason he went insane. Imagine having to make a choice to save 2 people, millions of lightyears away from eachother. What if both have important destinys. CA allows hims to see hundreds of years into everyones future and thats where his decisions are made.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:41 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

But is that multiversal or universal. Not all universes in the MU are derived from branching points - at least I recall that they're not all - and many would have branched prior to his existence. Although I suppose spanning more than one universe is enough to constitute multiversal.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 12:45 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
"Normal" genis seems quite beatable, most of us just think of insane genis who's power levels were off the scales.

Photon Genis was more powerful than the insane one.

Validus posted the scan in the respect thread.
But is that multiversal or universal. Not all universes in the MU are derived from branching points - at least I recall that they're not all - and many would have branched prior to his existence. Although I suppose spanning more than one universe is enough to constitute multiversal.

The scan said omniverse if I remember right.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 03:09 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

genis would beat kyle 10/10

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 05:36 PM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

10/10 my ass.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:09 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Validus
10/10 my ass.

9/10?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:14 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

6 or 7 tops. I think Genis wins but nobody takes a 10/10 curbstomp over a top tier Lantern without being truly cosmic in their might.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:17 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Originally posted by Validus
6 or 7 tops. I think Genis wins but nobody takes a 10/10 curbstomp over a top tier Lantern without being truly cosmic in their might.

What about Cyborg GL.He's packing the two most powerful items in the Univere(THe ring and the S shield).
I Haven't read GL #13 yet...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:21 PM
HaSon

Originally posted by Skeets
What about Cyborg GL.He's packing the two most powerful items in the Univere(THe ring and the S shield).
Haven't read GL #13 yet...

I think Cyborg is still picking his face up off the ground after Hal knocked that shit off.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:23 PM
Mr.Biscuits

POW! right in the kisser.
(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Avalon's gonna hate me..

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:27 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

if this is the insane genis, he wins........ his power was off the charts

Attachment: 180px-captainmarvel15.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 06:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

To me photon at full potential is similar to Captain atom a full.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 07:40 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote