KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Telepaths vs Storm

Telepaths vs Storm
Started by: xmarksthespot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Telepaths vs Storm

Team Telepath
Classic Psylocke
Emma Frost
Charles Xavier
Cassandra Nova
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Despero
Hector Hammond
Rachel Grey
Moondragon with the Mind Gem
The Stepford Cuckoos
Phoenix

vs

Team Storm
Storm

All characters have reflexes reduced the same level. Telepaths can only use telepathy, and/or telekinesis if they have the latter at their disposal. Not so much a fight but:

Which team manages to effect an attack first?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:08 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Flame

I can't believe you created such a lopsided spite thread. Everyone knows that Storm will take take them all down because before any of them can act, she can summon lightning, and no telepath can get inside her mind because there's lightning in her brain thus frying her brain doesn't work besides she can summon lightning before any of the telepaths can think.

DUH! I'm SO disappointed in you X...I expected better. Storm for the win!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 08:36 AM
Cosmic Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

So...

I'm guessing someone's been saying Storm is too fast for telepaths?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 08:41 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
So...

I'm guessing someone's been saying Storm is too fast for telepaths?
It's a bimonthly cycle.
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
I can't believe you created such a lopsided spite thread. Everyone knows that Storm will take take them all down because before any of them can act, she can summon lightning, and no telepath can get inside her mind because there's lightning in her brain thus frying her brain doesn't work besides she can summon lightning before any of the telepaths can think.

DUH! I'm SO disappointed in you X...I expected better. Storm for the win!
Silly me.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 08:54 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

laughing laughing out loud Oh that Storm, when she draws on the power of fan-boy's shes unstoppable.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 09:47 AM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Compulsion necessitates I bump this...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 01:07 PM
tsilamini

compulsion is contagious

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 05:05 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wiccan999
#@$%

and how Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 05:26 PM
wiccan999 is currently offline Click here to Send wiccan999 a Private Message Find more posts by wiccan999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Telepaths. the effects of weather change are no instantaneous. The atmosphere actually has to change inorder for Storm's attack to work. The telepaths however only have to think and it happens and telekinetics also.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:01 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Team Telepath
Classic Psylocke
Emma Frost
Charles Xavier
Cassandra Nova
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Despero
Hector Hammond
Rachel Grey
Moondragon with the Mind Gem
The Stepford Cuckoos
Phoenix

vs

Team Storm
Storm

All characters have reflexes reduced the same level. Telepaths can only use telepathy, and/or telekinesis if they have the latter at their disposal. Not so much a fight but:

Which team manages to effect an attack first?

gold.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:09 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

oh my.well i knenw you would would have made this,but it is unfair to storm,seen you put an array of telepaths why have you not placed other elementals that can control lighting

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 07:56 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
oh my.well i knenw you would would have made this,but it is unfair to storm,seen you put an array of telepaths why have you not placed other elementals that can control lighting

According to a few people...she can take out all the telepaths before they can even manifest a thought.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 02:44 AM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

According to some people in marvel canon, thought is faster then light.

So it's faster then storm.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:11 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by King Kandy
According to some people in marvel canon, thought is faster then light.

Horse manure.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:23 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i would not say lighting is faster than an thought because the speed of thought can not be measured.but if storms powers block,slow down,cause them pain or make her impervious to psionc attacks then it may be counted that the degree of the attack my harm Storm and the telepathic thus,K.O ing all of them at once.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:24 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by batdude123
Horse manure.

In an old Hulk comic, the Leader sent Hulk into another Galaxy by converting his mass into "Thought Waves", and thinking about where he wanted Hulk to go.

Because "The speed of thought is unlimited."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:28 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by batdude123
Horse manure.
Actually I have a scan in which narration states the speed of thought moves at the speed of light. But I'm pretty sure "thought" is referring to psionic powers, rather than thought processes. I.e. telepathy/telekinesis has no latency but that doesn't mean it isn't still limited by how fast the user can think.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:29 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by King Kandy
In an old Hulk comic, the Leader sent Hulk into another Galaxy by converting his mass into "Thought Waves", and thinking about where he wanted Hulk to go.

Because "The speed of thought is unlimited."

Which is horse manure. Thought is definitely NOT faster than light.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:29 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

an action is slower than the tought,maybe you all are making jean and all telepaths more powerful than they really are

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:35 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Yes. An action is slower than thought. Such as producing wind, rain, snow, or lightning.

However telepathy and telekinesis are thought. Conception and execution are one and the same.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:39 AM