KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cable & Deadpool run a Gauntlet of Enemys!

Cable & Deadpool run a Gauntlet of Enemys!
Started by: SpunkySmurph

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

Smile Cable & Deadpool run a Gauntlet of Enemys!

I don’t consider myself yet good enough to come up with a Deadpool storyline that’s even semi-believable (for Deadpool stick out tongue)

So, just assume that this odd duo have once again teamed up to fight a gauntlet of enemys (to eachother)!

Gauntlet:

1. Daredevil & Bullseye
2. Nightwing & Deathstroke
3. Wolverine & Non-adamantium Sabertooth
4. Captain America & Red Skull (1 day prep)
5. Batman & Joker (2 days prep)
6. Classic Spiderman & Carnage
7. Hulk & Abomination
8. Magneto & Prof. X
9. Reed Richards & Dr. Doom (One week prep)

=============================================

Stipulations for each match (the number pertains to the match with the same number) :
1. Bullseye doesnt start off with any guns or such.
2. No high-level explosives from either side. No high-tech weaponry for Deadpool or Deathstroke

4. Deadpool now has his explosives

6. Cable and Deadpool now get two days of prep, and an additional day of prep for every level they rise.
7. This is now Cable w/o the Techno-Organic virus. Otherwise known as Godlike Cable

-They get ample time to rest and heal before each match (that’s not included in prep time)
- No PIS. (Duh)
- Each fight takes place in a huge, empty mall with teams starting on opposite sides, not knowing the location of their enemy.

How far do the duo get?

Last edited by Smurph on Nov 26th, 2006 at 03:41 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:31 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

they get to seven possibly 8

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:33 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Martian_mind
they get to seven possibly 8

If you read the stipulations that I had listed below, you'll se that at 7 he loses the T-O Virus. Meaning, he becomes 'Godlike' Cable. I say he rips Hulk & Abom to shreds.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:53 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

i missed that anyway cable could win via battlefeild removal anyway

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 03:59 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

i missed that anyway cable could win via battlefeild removal anyway

Damn! I didn't consider bfr.

Hmm...

For the purpose of this fight, the mall has been mystically enhanced so that nobody can leave, through any means. In other words, no bfr.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:05 AM
Omega-level

They stop at 8, due to Deadpool being completely useless. Cable can't take Xavier and Magneto alone.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:08 AM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Omega-level
They stop at 8, due to Deadpool being completely useless. Cable can't take Xavier and Magneto alone.

Again, I'm willing to bet that Godlike Cable (which I stated he becomes at 7) could hold his own against the duo. DP could make jokes for the missing touch smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:11 AM
Omega-level

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Again, I'm willing to bet that Godlike Cable (which I stated he becomes at 7) could hold his own against the duo. DP could make jokes for the missing touch smile

No, even if Cable is more powerful, Xavier and Magneto have a level of skill so absurd that is impossible for him to win.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:15 AM
Omega-level is currently offline Click here to Send Omega-level a Private Message Find more posts by Omega-level Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Omega-level
No, even if Cable is more powerful, Xavier and Magneto have a level of skill so absurd that is impossible for him to win.

Well, consider this:

They have 4 days prep
Xavier would be relativley inconsequential, seeing as Cables telepathy tops out his. I suppose he could annihilate DP though...

So it's Godlike Cable with 4 days prep vs. Magneto.

Yes, Cable does have to constantly battle with minds against X, but judging by his previous showings, I'm not sure how much of a difference that makes.

Regardless, they take it.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:20 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Cable just uses tk to scramble charles brain it only uses minute energy and then its just a simple mater of using all his power on magneto while deadpool distracts magneto with jokes about jews

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:52 AM
Smurph
------

Cable just uses tk to scramble charles brain it only uses minute energy and then its just a simple mater of using all his power on magneto while deadpool distracts magneto with jokes about jews

So they get to the last rung?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:46 AM
Brutacus

So they get to the last rung?

Why didn't you say in the first post you want them to win??????

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:12 AM
Brutacus is currently offline Click here to Send Brutacus a Private Message Find more posts by Brutacus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Well, consider this:

They have 4 days prep
Xavier would be relativley inconsequential, seeing as Cables telepathy tops out his. I suppose he could annihilate DP though...

So it's Godlike Cable with 4 days prep vs. Magneto.

Yes, Cable does have to constantly battle with minds against X, but judging by his previous showings, I'm not sure how much of a difference that makes.

Regardless, they take it.
With telepathy skill trumps power - as shown when Emma Frost schooled Rachel Summers. And Xavier's done some pretty good stuff with his telepathy before. I wouldn't say Chuck's inconsequential.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:16 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Brutacus
Why didn't you say in the first post you want them to win??????

I don't. And I highly doubt they'll clear it. Also, there are a couple battles earlier on that I think they'd have a pretty hard time with. Also, I was pretty sure people would have good points to bring up.

Like this one:

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
With telepathy skill trumps power - as shown when Emma Frost schooled Rachel Summers. And Xavier's done some pretty good stuff with his telepathy before. I wouldn't say Chuck's inconsequential.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:31 AM
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

The whole deal depends on which Cable it is. Pre-Jesus or Post-Jesus?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:48 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Deadpool is immune to telepathy. His brain is psi-proof because of his healing factor. So Chuck wouldn't be able to do much against Wade.

Godlike-Cable was going even with Silver Surfer. Unfortunately, they go down at 9 for sure. There is no way to beat Doom or Reed if they have any kind of prep.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:48 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I'd say that they get to Mags and X.
Cable takes out Mags easily, and then X pawns them both... shifty

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 06:54 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Howard_Jones
The whole deal depends on which Cable it is. Pre-Jesus or Post-Jesus?

Pre-Jesus

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 07:06 AM
StarsNeverFall7

Telepathy is a mute point, with cable topping most and DP immune to it. I say that with Godlike Cable in the mix they make it to Doom and Reed, but with those two having prep, its a damn hard combo to beat...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:23 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beta Ray Howard
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pre-Jesus Cable and Deadpool get to 7, and Hulk gets them, unless there are street signs around.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 09:30 AM
Beta Ray Howard is currently offline Click here to Send Beta Ray Howard a Private Message Find more posts by Beta Ray Howard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote