KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron Fist and Luke Cage versus Wolverine and Sabretooth

Iron Fist and Luke Cage versus Wolverine and Sabretooth
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Iron Fist and Luke Cage versus Wolverine and Sabretooth

no prep

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:34 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Wolverine and Sabretooth probably.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:35 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Iron Fist and Luke Cage versus Wolverine and Sabretooth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
no prep

fist/steel vs animals w/skeltons and claws
logan/creed kill em smokin'

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:34 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lorddreamer

I really hate seeingCreeg and Logan paired up... in a real comic, they'd gut each other... but this sint a comic I guess. But based on their incapability to work togethor, and the fact that they're working against a power team (on street level terms, that is) Ima give it to Luke and Fist

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 03:58 AM
lorddreamer is currently offline Click here to Send lorddreamer a Private Message Find more posts by lorddreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Hard to call. If they just pair off, then Logan and Creed take it. If Logan and Creed start tearing each other apart, IF and Cage have it in the bag.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:15 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hard to call. If they just pair off, then Logan and Creed take it. If Logan and Creed start tearing each other apart, IF and Cage have it in the bag.

I agree.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 04:24 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Iron Fist should be capable of knocking out one of his combatants with a good trademark move.

Cage, though, gets gutted before Iron Fist can pull one off, erm.

Thus, it is two (very good, I might add) combatants against Iron Fist alone. He may survive long enough against them both to take ONE of them down. Certainly not both.

Wolverine and Sabretooth, 7ish/10.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:12 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

considering the combined efforts of luke cage, iron fist, constrictor, and a friggin restraining collar couldn't stop the x-factor era creed alone, I don't see what hope they have against this team.

Danny's good but against either one oof these two in their current incarnations, he'll lose, same with luke...

they're a tough team but nowhere NEAR a teamup like killpower and deathshead II and that team lasted all of 10 minutes against wolverine and sabretooth..

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 05:16 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

I'm not so sure. Danny and Luke have way better teamwork than Wolverine and Sabretooth. I think that could really even the odds.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:46 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

I dont think Sabes is taking Luke...as for Wolverine...I think those damn claws are gonna be a real ***** in this fight.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:48 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by King KAM
I dont think Sabes is taking Luke...as for Wolverine...I think those damn claws are gonna be a real ***** in this fight.
if it's non admantiumized sabes, I'd say it's a tossup....

if it IS admantiumized sabretooth... so long luke

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:56 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by jinzin
if it's non admantiumized sabes, I'd say it's a tossup....

if it IS admantiumized sabretooth... so long luke
non metal sabes gets in some scratches then gets his arm torn off and shoved up his anus.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:58 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

hardly, the guy's bones are so dense that he takes shots from mr.s marvel and rogue like they're nothing... I doubt luke is going to rip him limb from limb.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 08:59 PM
King KAM

hardly, the guy's bones are so dense that he takes shots from mr.s marvel and rogue like they're nothing... I doubt luke is going to rip him limb from limb.
Ms.Marvel and Rogue are little white women, Cage is a black man. Cage Tears him limb from limb, and then goes and has sex with Ms.Marvel AND Rogue.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 09:01 PM
jinzin

Originally posted by King KAM
Ms.Marvel and Rogue are little white women, Cage is a black man. Cage Tears him limb from limb, and then goes and has sex with Ms.Marvel AND Rogue.

laughing out loud

little white women who are about 2 and half times as powerful as him and have a plethora of other powers that put him to shame...

he won't be having sew with rogue anytime soon... confused

well either of them for that matter, considering he's ALREADY WHIPPED by a "little white woman"... Lol!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 09:05 PM
King KAM

laughing out loud

little white women who are about 2 and half times as powerful as him and have a plethora of other powers that put him to shame...

he won't be having sew with rogue anytime soon... confused

well either of them for that matter, considering he's ALREADY WHIPPED by a "little white woman"... Lol!
cage is stronger than Marvel and Rogue.

and oooooooh....low blow.....

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 09:07 PM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.ph...1_122_571lo.jpg
http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php...3_122_395lo.jpg

Yes, there's some good old non-adamantium Sabretooth victories against Luke Cage.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2007 02:04 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

bizzump

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 10:11 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Wolverine and Sabretooth ftw,

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 10:44 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Soljer
Iron Fist should be capable of knocking out one of his combatants with a good trademark move.

Cage, though, gets gutted before Iron Fist can pull one off, erm.

Thus, it is two (very good, I might add) combatants against Iron Fist alone. He may survive long enough against them both to take ONE of them down. Certainly not both.

Wolverine and Sabretooth, 7ish/10.
hasnt cage beaten mr.tooth before?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2008 11:55 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote