KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyclops, Beast, and Colossus versus Wolverine, Storm, and Gambit

Cyclops, Beast, and Colossus versus Wolverine, Storm, and Gambit
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Cyclops, Beast, and Colossus versus Wolverine, Storm, and Gambit

no prep. which side wins, Cyclops or Wolverine?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:53 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Cyclops >>> Storm
Beast <<< Wolverine
Colossus >>> Gambit

Colossus and Cyclops >>> Wolverine

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:20 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Team Red Eye wins.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:03 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Team Red Eye wins.

hmmm, why do you think Gambit's team wins?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:07 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by masterbruce
hmmm, why do you think Gambit's team wins?

Ah. My mistake I forgot about Gambit there. What I meant to say was Team Cyclops wins. (I meant that as "Team Red Eye"= Cyke's team, haha).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:20 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Cyclops >>> Storm
Beast <<< Wolverine
Colossus >>> Gambit

Colossus and Cyclops >>> Wolverine

All but (Cyclops>>>Storm) I can agree with but, Cyclops could only take her down if he got lucky and blindsided her. IMO

Gotta go with the other team here so SWG team 7/10. IMO

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:43 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Entity
All but (Cyclops>>>Storm) I can agree with but, Cyclops could only take her down if he got lucky and blindsided her. IMO

Gotta go with the other team here so SWG team 7/10. IMO

I'll have to disagree. On the quick-draw, Cyke EASILY tops Storm. His power's speed >>>> her power's speed.

Hell, it's ENITRELY possible for Cyke to solo the other team. erm

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 07:47 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I'll have to disagree. On the quick-draw, Cyke EASILY tops Storm. His power's speed >>>> her power's speed.

Hell, it's ENITRELY possible for Cyke to solo the other team. erm

Cyke could take Storm with a quick drawn if he just instantly fully opened up on her and she had like 0 time. However, there is no way he is taking either wolverine nor Colossus easily one on one let alone all at once.

He would have a hell of a time killing Wolverine!
Oh I believe he could do it if he was willing to kill him. I just think it would be harder than crap.
As for Pete, wouldn't he be pretty damn durable to Scott's blast?? Just asking cause I thought he definitely would be nearly almost immune to it. Unless it was like full unleashed power repeatedly but, by the time Scott pulled the second or third blast Colossus would spear his ass through a building. No???

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:05 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Colossus is on his team. no expression

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:06 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Colossus is on his team. no expression

Opps... mybad!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:08 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i gotta go with cyke's team (big surprise stick out tongue), cyke for me would take storm, and i dont think gambit or logan can take colossus, unless of course gambit charges logan up, making him explode next to colossus, sending shards of adamantium at ridiculous speeds at colossus...

other than that, cyke's team...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

yea, Cykes team takes it, mainly because of Colossus.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:21 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

could gambit charge Colossus up?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:24 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by masterbruce
could gambit charge Colossus up?

i don't think so... cant gambit only charge inanimate objects? colossus' skin is organic steel...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by pr1983
i don't think so... cant gambit only charge inanimate objects? colossus' skin is organic steel...

yep.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:14 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Cyclops kills Storm with a glance, Colossus can solo Gambit and Wolverine.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:49 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RisingStorm
Impetus

I sense another Storm vs. Cyclops thread coming over the horizon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But Cyclops' team wins. IMO, this is a little bit unbalanced.

Cyclops and Storm = heavy nukers
Beast and Wolvie = melee fighters
Colossus and Gambit = EH?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!

Colossus is a tank. There is no tank in Storm's team. And Storm is the only heavy nuker in this situation. If Gambit will stick to his cards, he has no chance in hell.

Plus, Gambit charging objects <<<< Cyclops' blast.

P.S. Can Colossus survive an all out blast from Scott?

And if Scott can go all-outtie, can Wolverine serve as a shield for Storm and Gambit? The only problem is he's pretty short to cover an entire body of the latters' heights.

quote:
Cyclops kills Storm with a glance

Hah, you're blood is boiling. Glance? No. He has to focus to do this. It's only a matter of who strikes first you know. If he miss his first shot, he's fried.

Last edited by RisingStorm on Dec 10th, 2006 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:58 PM
RisingStorm is currently offline Click here to Send RisingStorm a Private Message Find more posts by RisingStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by RisingStorm
Hah, you're blood is boiling. Glance? No. He has to focus to do this. It's only a matter of who strikes first you know. If he miss his first shot, he's fried.

No, he's pretty much right. A glance is all it takes. All he has to do is look at her. His visor opens PSIONICALLY now. So there's virtually no lag time.

Plus, he's not going to miss. no expression

Cyke's team wins.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 08:14 PM
StyleTime

Originally posted by pr1983

Nope. He's charged trees and other organic material before. His power appears to be nulled on just living, human flesh regardless of what the narrative caption that appears everytime he uses his powers says.

That said, I don't think he could actually beat Colossus though. He might be able to escape....which would constitute a loss anyway....so yeah.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 09:00 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HandOfFate

His visor opens PSIONICALLY now. So there's virtually no lag

So when did that happen? confused

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 10:05 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote