KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Ghost Rider vs Superman

Current Ghost Rider vs Superman
Started by: Microwave Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Microwave Man

Current Ghost Rider vs Superman

Who do you think would win? This is the Ghost Rider from both the "Road to Damnation" and "Vicious Cycle" TPB's. If you've read them, you'll see he's not that weak anymore. He even used the penance stare to subdue Doctor Strange. Do you think he could take Superman in a one on one fight?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:31 PM
Microwave Man is currently offline Click here to Send Microwave Man a Private Message Find more posts by Microwave Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Re: Current Ghost Rider vs Superman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Microwave Man
Who do you think would win? This is the Ghost Rider from both the "Road to Damnation" and "Vicious Cycle" TPB's. If you've read them, you'll see he's not that weak anymore. He even used the penance stare to subdue Doctor Strange. Do you think he could take Superman in a one on one fight?

No. Superman is still far too fast for Ghost Rider.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:02 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reaper777

The whole flight thing has GR beat... if it wasnt for that GR would Take it...

I say Superman-8/10

Antimatter Corps, Bow Damnit! / sig by ME my sigs
Respect Venom Respect Pitt

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:04 PM
Reaper777 is currently offline Click here to Send Reaper777 a Private Message Find more posts by Reaper777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:09 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

GR takes this. I really do not see Supes winning. Ghost Rider certainly has the power and the abilities to wipe the floor with supes.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
GR takes this. I really do not see Supes winning. Ghost Rider certainly has the power and the abilities to wipe the floor with supes.

....Lion-o agrees with me.....Now where's trickster priest...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:55 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Can you name us some of those powers?roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:56 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The guy is new lighten up.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

uh...so what's the Penance Stare going to do against THE FREAKING BOY SCOUT?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
uh...so what's the Penance Stare going to do against THE FREAKING BOY SCOUT?

Guilt for the death of every person Superman has ever allowed to come to any kind of harm.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:57 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Guilt for the death of every person Superman has ever allowed to come to any kind of harm.

Robin.....what have batman and I.....done to you...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:59 PM
Microwave Man

How did the penance stare work on Doctor Strange then? Isn't he just as "boyscoutish" (in a more chivalrous way) as Superman?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:17 AM
Microwave Man is currently offline Click here to Send Microwave Man a Private Message Find more posts by Microwave Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Microwave Man
How did the penance stare work on Doctor Strange then? Isn't he just as "boyscoutish" (in a more chivalrous way) as Superman?

No. Actually if you look at his history, he's done some pretty bad stuff over the years. Particularly during his Blue Mage phase...

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:20 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by Draco69
No. Actually if you look at his history, he's done some pretty bad stuff over the years. Particularly during his Blue Mage phase...

If I recall correctly he's done some things before he was "mage". right?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:21 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Yeah. Like mindcontrolling the Defenders. Mindwiping alot people. Trapping people in dimensions if they disagreed with him. He grew very arrogant at one point in his career.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:23 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Draco69
Yeah. Like mindcontrolling the Defenders. Mindwiping alot people. Trapping people in dimensions if they disagreed with him. He grew very arrogant at one point in his career.

Didn't he start as a villian?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:55 AM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

so yeah no expression

i stand by my point Superman 99/10

1 because he's GR for god sakes

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:22 AM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
so yeah no expression

i stand by my point Superman 99/10

1 because he's GR for god sakes

Lion-o is on your side

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:23 AM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

so you guys say ghost rider can beat hulk but not supes.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:26 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by xmeat
so you guys say ghost rider can beat hulk but not supes.
Hulk kills people
Superman doesn't

Hulk has malice and anger
Superman is a Boyscout

Hulk is a brick
Superman is a versitle bastard (and i mean bastard, i hate him)

Superman>>>>>>>Hulk

pointenblank(which i'm not sure is a phrase)

Yes.

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:30 AM