KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr. Fate vs. Thanos

Dr. Fate vs. Thanos
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Dr. Fate vs. Thanos

Dr. Fate Kent Nelson (strongest version) vs. Thanos

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 02:20 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Dr. Fate vs. Thanos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Dr. Fate Kent Nelson (strongest version) vs. Thanos

kent ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 04:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

There was a Kent version after zero hour, too and he was weak. Whenever nelson is mentioned I think post-ZH nelson.

Strange and Kent are very close in power, and Fate is superman strong with super speed and reflexes as well as super durability without shields.

Thanos loses 9/ 10

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 06:04 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 01:57 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Thanos. He's worth more points.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 01:58 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Somebody in this forum said That Strange commented that he couldn't beat Thanos.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 02:06 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by golem370
Somebody in this forum said That Strange commented that he couldn't beat Thanos.

He said that he would need help to take on Thanos. I can dig up scans later if i remember.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 05:41 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 05:51 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I think the scan was when he mentioned to Surfer that he was the only one capable of giving Thanos a challenge, though it might've just been Strange being modest and deferring to Surfer.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 08:39 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Given his feats, Strange would wreck Thanos back in the day.

Anyways, this match is spite. Dr. Fate at his best = Nabu, so Thanos is boned.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 08:47 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Thanos with prep>>>>Spectre>>Nabu>>>>Fate.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 08:52 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarian Shams

Good matchup, but I'd think that Dr. Fate can beat Thanos 7/10 providing Thanos doesn't do anything too surprising. Off-topic but that's a nice DMC 4 sig and avy you got Estacado.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:15 PM
Barbarian Shams is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarian Shams a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarian Shams Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fate.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:03 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

What could Fate do that Odin, Galactus, and almost the entire marvel universe couldn't?

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:25 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Evangel94
What could Fate do that Odin, Galactus, and almost the entire marvel universe couldn't?
Nabu could do a lot against the Titan.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 08:18 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Evangel94

Do you really want me to answer this? no expression

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 09:08 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Do you really want me to answer this? no expression

I wouldn't mind knowing. The only thing I have with Dr Fate in it is Virtue and Vice (which is bollocks)

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 09:13 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by The Pict
I wouldn't mind knowing. The only thing I have with Dr Fate in it is Virtue and Vice (which is bollocks)

Permanently kill Thanos? Galactus could do it, quite easily. Death made Thanos immortal, not unbeatable. And even she can't rez someone from the UN.

Nabu is an abstract level being and the most powerful lord of Order. At his strongest, Dr. Fate is the living incarnation of Nabu.

Thanos doesn't have a ****ing prayer against the being that was able to stalemate DOV Spectre at the height of his power. no

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 09:30 AM
Mindset

You talk as if DOV Spectre is one of his stronger showings.

Maybe I'm just getting that from your wording.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 09:35 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

It was strong enough to destroy the 9th age of magic. And my point exactly, is that even a weakened Spectre is infinitely strong. Stalemating him isn't something even Galactus could do.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 10:20 AM