KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Living Tribunal vs Lucifer

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Living Tribunal crushes Lucifer 11 55.00%
Lucifer, I'm DC biased... 9 45.00%
Total: 20 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Living Tribunal vs Lucifer
Started by: Air Legend

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Air Legend
Moderat0r

The Living Tribunal vs Lucifer

How bad does The Living Tribunal spank Lucifer?
I'm sure some people will say Lucifer will use his will lmao.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:16 AM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Done before.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:21 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

None of them had a poll though...

Michael Demiurgos Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:24 AM
Air Legend is currently offline Click here to Send Air Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Air Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rorschach

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:25 AM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Air Legend
None of them had a poll though...
you call that a pole. Your rediculousness has reached new lvls. Just look at the pole answers. You might as well said in the op, you are a marvel tard who doesn't like anyone who likes DC and you are extremely biased. becuz that is basically what you said when you put up those dumb choices.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:25 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rorschach

This one did
And look who it was done by.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:26 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
you call that a pole. Your rediculousness has reached new lvls. Just look at the pole answers. You might as well said in the op, you are a marvel tard who doesn't like anyone who likes DC and you are extremely biased. becuz that is basically what you said when you put up those dumb choices.

You idiotjdskas when did I call it a pole. LMAO you don't even know how to read.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:27 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Well I don't agree how you wrote in the bias thing. Just putting that on there seems like your bias against DC and a Marvel fanboy reading

The Word

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:28 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by Rorschach

This one did

Cool, but I don't want one with a draw.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:28 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by kevdude
Well I don't agree how you wrote in the bias thing. Just putting that on there seems like your bias against DC and a Marvel fanboy reading

Yea especially since my previous name had the presence in it roll eyes (sarcastic)
I guess I put the presence in it because I hate DC.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:30 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Well you are showing yourself off just not to a select group but the whole board when you post a thread, just think about how it sounds to others who might not know. beer

The Word

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:37 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

It'll make them vote for Lucifer shifty

I think its funny how you, nvr, and erik think the Living Tribunal who is the second most powerful in Marvel, would lose to the second, third, and fourth most powerful beings in DC.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:41 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'll make them vote for Lucifer shifty

I think its funny how you, nvr, and erik think the Living Tribunal who is the second most powerful in Marvel, would lose to the second, third, and fourth most powerful beings in DC.

If you have two high school football teams, And thier coaches are both the same lvl in skill and power but one has a better quarter back. Then both of thier 2nd in commands aren't the same. one is just 2nd to the coach in his team. But when compared to other teams, he's not. it's not so hard to follow.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:46 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If you have two high school football teams, And thier coaches are both the same lvl in skill and power but one has a better quarter back. Then both of thier 2nd in commands aren't the same. one is just 2nd to the coach in his team. But when compared to other teams, he's not. it's not so hard to follow.

I'll be happy to use that logic.
LT takes on Michael, Lucifer, and the Spectre all at once and crushes them. He's the judge for a reason.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:49 AM
kevdude
The Hooded Man

I just want to know, who do you think is a more interesting character Air and Nvr, The Spectre, LT, Michael or LM? smile

The Word

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:55 AM
Air Legend
Moderat0r

I just want to know, who do you think is a more interesting character Air and Nvr, The Spectre, LT, Michael or LM? smile

Michael imo.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 04:59 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Spectre. He has human host and that makes him more of a variable.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:05 AM
leonheartmm

again, LT loses like the ***** he is. he doesnt hold a candle to lucifer.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:11 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Air Legend
Moderat0r

Interesting scan:
(please log in to view the image)
You can view the respect thread made by Mr Master by clicking on this link:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t446630.html

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:13 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting scan:
(please log in to view the image)
You can view the respect thread made by Mr Master by clicking on this link:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t446630.html

We know who he is. But he couldn't fix the universal flaw. One flaw in the universe and he coudln't do it. Thanos was chosen, and even he coudln't do it. There is nothing that Lucifer has wanted to do that he hadn't done.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 05:19 AM