KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mordru vs 1.Odin 2.Rune king thor

Mordru vs 1.Odin 2.Rune king thor
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Mordru vs 1.Odin 2.Rune king thor

Both current versions who wins?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 04:23 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Odin and Thor win.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 04:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Team ftw

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Oct 7th, 2011 04:25 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

yeah i rekcon RKT alone can obliterate him.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 09:34 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ozz81
yeah i rekcon RKT alone can obliterate him.
no...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 06:13 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Are they a team or is this two matches?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 06:16 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I'm gonna go with Mordru. He has some ridiculous magic feats under his belt.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 06:53 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Originally posted by Juntai
Are they a team or is this two matches?

oh sorry yeah i meant alone or one on one battles...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 10:20 PM
ozz81

RKT would have more wisdom hence the upperhand coz they say he can see the past present of every being maybe he could probaby just defeat Mordru and outsmart him with his vast wisdom or omniscience some how...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 10:50 PM
the Darkone

RKT would have more wisdom hence the upperhand coz they say he can see the past present of every being maybe he could probaby just defeat Mordru and outsmart him with his vast wisdom or omniscience some how...

Dude What the f**k?, Mordru is Omniscient himself, and omnipotent, the dude feeds on mystical energy, can manipulate magical and any energy at will, he can attack from the past or from the future, hell he can attack from another dimension if he wanted too. He absorbed all the magic of one universe, so unless RKT and Odin can become Sis-neg they are screwed.

Because Mordru is Sis-neg lite!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2011 11:46 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

Originally posted by the Darkone
Dude What the f**k?, Mordru is Omniscient himself, and omnipotent, the dude feeds on mystical energy, can manipulate magical and any energy at will, he can attack from the past or from the future, hell he can attack from another dimension if he wanted too. He absorbed all the magic of one universe, so unless RKT and Odin can become Sis-neg they are screwed.

Sorry mate what do u mean by Sis - neg lite?

Yeah i guess more needs to shown about RKT theres not much on him ,maybe later on in the future they will upgrade him further...

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 12:27 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Sorry mate what do u mean by Sis - neg lite?

Yeah i guess more needs to shown about RKT theres not much on him ,maybe later on in the future they will upgrade him further...

Sis-neg remade Marvel reality big grin He's uber power.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 12:31 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by the Darkone

Scans of Mordru's omniscience?

Omnipotence is relative.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 12:32 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Scans of Mordru's omniscience?

Omnipotence is relative.

Couldn't the same be said for omniscience? Plus, how do we know RKT was truly omniscient?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 01:07 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by zopzop
Couldn't the same be said for omniscience? Plus, how do we know RKT was truly omniscient?

True, but omnipotence is thrown around far more often in comics. Odin is cited as being omnipotent multiple times for exampled.

And RKT was shown to possess complete knowledge of the past, present, and future as well as cosmic awareness.

To my knowledge, Mordru as he was consistently portrayed, didn't display that level of awareness.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 02:13 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
True, but omnipotence is thrown around far more often in comics. Odin is cited as being omnipotent multiple times for exampled.

And RKT was shown to possess complete knowledge of the past, present, and future as well as cosmic awareness.

To my knowledge, Mordru as he was consistently portrayed, didn't display that level of awareness.

But there are beings supposedly greater than RKT, like Eternity for example, and they aren't exactly "in the know" when something cataclysmic is gonna happen. Eternity is the Supreme Time Being in 616 reality. He literally IS past/present/future simultaneously. If anyone could claim omniscience it's him, yet he's been in the dark more times than I care to count. There's no way RKT was "omniscient" omniscient.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 03:43 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

But there are beings supposedly greater than RKT, like Eternity for example, and they aren't exactly "in the know" when something cataclysmic is gonna happen. Eternity is the Supreme Time Being in 616 reality. He literally IS past/present/future simultaneously. If anyone could claim omniscience it's him, yet he's been in the dark more times than I care to count. There's no way RKT was "omniscient" omniscient.

Ok, but when was Mordru displayed anything close to what RKT did?

Obviously, RKT doesn't have the ultimate form of omniscience on par with TOAA or anything, but he showed some extreme cosmic awareness at the very least, which enabled him to end Ragnarok and defeat Those Who Sit Above in Shadow.

To my knowledge, Mordru never displayed those kind of senses, and if he did, I'd like to be proved wrong.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 03:48 AM
the Darkone

You are getting to technical, there are different levels of Omniscient and Omnipotent, RKT had Omniscient that surpass Odin but that doesn't mean he has the same level as LT. Mordru to my understanding has Omniscient and Omnipotent that rivals Nabu who is both, it's safe to say Mordru at his best has full Omniscient and Omnipotent to what degree is up to speculation but he does have it.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 05:05 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)

half way thru this link check under powers and abilities under odin force just above abilities it states rune king thor is virtually omniscient as well as omnipotent !!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 06:23 AM
ozz81

http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_Odinson_(Earth-616)
half way thru this link check under powers and abilities under odin force just above abilities it states rune king thor is virtually omniscient as well as omnipotent !!

**Sorry i meant this link to avoid further confusion... click on thor odinson earth 616 it will bring the details up etc

Last edited by ozz81 on Oct 9th, 2011 at 12:49 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2011 12:46 PM