KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Skaar vs. Thunderstrike

Skaar vs. Thunderstrike
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Skaar vs. Thunderstrike

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 01:56 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'm going with skaar.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 02:30 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Thunderstrike all the way!

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 04:12 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

so close

(please log in to view the image)

stick out tongue

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 04:16 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
so close

stick out tongue

Hush fool big grin

Thunderstrikes hammer and exotic energy attacks and mobility will put an end to that wannabe Hulk clone. I actually like Thunderstrike better than any Asgardian enhanced being save BRB.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 04:20 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by zopzop
Hush fool big grin

Thunderstrikes hammer and exotic energy attacks and mobility will put an end to that wannabe Hulk clone. I actually like Thunderstrike better than any Asgardian enhanced being save BRB.
The old power will be a good counter for the hammer.
I would bet on Skaar ending it before letting Thunderstrike BFR him or something of the sort.
Using recent showings anyway....

now that said, same with me. smile Horse Face is my favorite Asgardian enhanced character followed by Thunderstrike.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 06:05 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I would bet on Skaar ending it before letting Thunderstrike BFR him or something of the sort.

WTH?! What is the context behind that scan? There is no way in hell TS loses to Rhino or even gets manhandled like that by him. Where is that from?

quote:
now that said, same with me. smile Horse Face is my favorite Asgardian enhanced character followed by Thunderstrike.

I see you have good taste in comic characters! thumb up

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 07:15 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

WTH?! What is the context behind that scan? There is no way in hell TS loses to Rhino or even gets manhandled like that by him. Where is that from?
Meh. Its Mastersons kid. Kevin Masterson. It's thunderstrike #1 I believe.

quote:
I see you have good taste in comic characters! thumb up
love

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 07:20 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

BRB would massacre Thunderstrike.

But no shame in losing to Rhino. Guy was a Hulk villain.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 07:50 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Skaar wins this handily, he went up against the Hulk, and caused all kinds of damage, no way T-Strike survives Kid Conan.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 08:03 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Eric's kid is Thunderstrike?! WTH? How does he compare to his father? Is it the same power level?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 08:20 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Eric's kid is Thunderstrike?! WTH? How does he compare to his father? Is it the same power level?

I think so but even his pops didn't seem to be at Skaar's level of power. Think about it, Skaar already has decent natural body armor, but then he has the ability to increase it, as well as increase his strength by using the Old power. His power set kind of reminds me of Megan from Excaliber. Let's also not forget his crazy HF.

I re-read his origin, and Axeman bone did pulverize him, and he was able to reform. It wasn't Hiro Kala as some erroneously believe, I mean how could it be Hiro? Did you you see his face? If he had regen, his face wouldn't be all messed up like it is.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 09:37 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by Stoic
Skaar wins this handily, he went up against the Hulk, and caused all kinds of damage, no way T-Strike survives Kid Conan.
thumb up

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 09:55 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

skaar

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 10:01 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by Stoic
I think so but even his pops didn't seem to be at Skaar's level of power. Think about it, Skaar already has decent natural body armor, but then he has the ability to increase it, as well as increase his strength by using the Old power. His power set kind of reminds me of Megan from Excaliber. Let's also not forget his crazy HF.

I re-read his origin, and Axeman bone did pulverize him, and he was able to reform. It wasn't Hiro Kala as some erroneously believe, I mean how could it be Hiro? Did you you see his face? If he had regen, his face wouldn't be all messed up like it is.

No that scan in question I remember Hiro actually being there. Didn't he say that the boy wasn't son of Hulk, but just someone with the old power? Plus Skaar doesn't look like that in either form.

As we saw Skaar as a kid couldn't really talk, and at his normal state barely spoke let alone claimed titles. i remember the guy who got destroyed being with others already and claiming his title. Was just another person Axemen bone got wrong.

Doesn't Skaar have an actual regen feat against Hiro anyway?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 02:40 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by cdtm
BRB would massacre Thunderstrike.

But no shame in losing to Rhino. Guy was a Hulk villain.
Rhino is a jobber. Getting beat by him is pretty bad.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 12:41 AM
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

Rhino attacked Kevin while his back was turned and had just saved a baby handing the baby to the mom. TS heard footsteps when he turned around he was sucker punched and pounded on by the rhino.. TS shrugged off the attack and was in shock when he saw his reflection. it was the 1st time he had transformed.

aside from that Thunderstrike(Eric) can hold his own and beat Skaar if he went into the fight serious and not trying to talk himself out of it.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 12:46 AM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Nietzschean
Rhino attacked Kevin while his back was turned and had just saved a baby handing the baby to the mom. TS heard footsteps when he turned around he was sucker punched and pounded on by the rhino.. TS shrugged off the attack and was in shock when he saw his reflection. it was the 1st time he had transformed.

A ha! So there was context to that showing. Thank you Nietzschean!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 12:50 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Nietzschean

thank you. Fine by me since I thought it wast stupid anyhow.(please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 12:51 AM
Nietzschean
Of The Dire Pride

thank you. Fine by me since I thought it wast stupid anyhow.(please log in to view the image)

always context.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 01:01 AM
Nietzschean is currently offline Click here to Send Nietzschean a Private Message Find more posts by Nietzschean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote