KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HP Doomsday vs Zeus HTH

HP Doomsday vs Zeus HTH
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

HP Doomsday vs Zeus HTH

Zeus at the level he fought WWH at. Who wins?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 07:35 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Zeus destroys him. I wouldn't consider the Hulk and Zeus fight as anything to hold as evidence of anything though. That was a calm Hulk that went to Zeus to sacrifice his life for his family to get rewarded for aiding in defeating Chaos King.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 07:49 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

He wasn't WB. But...thats it. He was still WWH levels. He did go to make a sacrifice, but it wasn't that he wasn't trying. He was making a sacrifice because he knew how outmatched he was and that he didn't have a chance. He still tried to fight.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 07:56 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
He wasn't WB. But...thats it. He was still WWH levels. He did go to make a sacrifice, but it wasn't that he wasn't trying. He was making a sacrifice because he knew how outmatched he was and that he didn't have a chance. He still tried to fight.

He tried to "plea". He was also in a calm state as well (not WWH levels). He tried to fight but he wasnt fighting anywhere close to his Prime or WWH levels. Against he went there to kill himself, not to beat Zeus.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 07:59 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Zeus gets pummeled just as darkseid did.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:00 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

DD makes Zeus cry!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:00 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Darkseid is no Zeus. With a casual blast Zeus almost koed Galactus. Again, Darkseid is no Zeus.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:03 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by carver9
He tried to "plea". He was also in a calm state as well (not WWH levels). He tried to fight but he wasnt fighting anywhere close to his Prime or WWH levels. Against he went there to kill himself, not to beat Zeus.
He came there to fight. And he very impressively fought his way to Zeus' front porch. Why are you saying he was calm? He didn't really have time to be in contorted rage (what with puking up his blood and all) but that doesn't mean he was there to like chat. Hulk was there to fight and die. Correct. But not from lack of trying to win. He was there to die because he knew he could not win. And since the hulk of that time without being WB was for all intentions and purposes WWH level...he was WWH level.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:04 AM
Senor Cage

Darkseid is no Zeus. With a casual blast Zeus almost koed Galactus. Again, Darkseid is no Zeus.

Darky killed Odin, who created a pocketverse.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:05 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Damborgson
He came there to fight. And he very impressively fought his way to Zeus' front porch. Why are you saying he was calm? He didn't really have time to be in contorted rage (what with puking up his blood and all) but that doesn't mean he was there to like chat. Hulk was there to fight and die. Correct. But not from lack of trying to win. He was there to die because he knew he could not win. And since the hulk of that time without being WB was for all intentions and purposes WWH level...he was WWH level.

There were instances where Hulk tried to reason with him during the fight and actually asked Zeus to repay the Hulks for what they did. Hulk didn't have a choice but to fight all the way to Zeus front porch because let's not forget, they attacked Hulk first.

He was in a calm state. He wasn't in a pissed state like WWH was. There was nothing stated before or after that fight that "Hulk believed he couldn't beat Zeus". I don't know where you got that from.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:08 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Prep-Man

Galactus>>>>>>Odin.

How did Darkseid kill Odin?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:09 AM
Senor Cage

Probably by absorbing him like he did to all the gods.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:12 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

There were instances where Hulk tried to reason with him during the fight and actually asked Zeus to repay the Hulks for what they did. Hulk didn't have a choice but to fight all the way to Zeus front porch because let's not forget, they attacked Hulk first.

He was in a calm state. He wasn't in a pissed state like WWH was. There was nothing stated before or after that fight that "Hulk believed he couldn't beat Zeus". I don't know where you got that from.

The only time he tried to reason was after he regained consciousness from being KO'd by Zeus' lightning. That's true. He was attacked first.

what are you basing that off of? If you want to go by statements then there was nothing saying hulk was calm before or after the fight either amirite?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...1_022_super.jpg

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/586...22_011.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/586...22_012.jpg.html

^ Didnt seem to calm there either.

Because then it doesn't make sense. This what you're saying: "I'm gonna go let Zeus beat the puke outta me and hope he gives me my wish. I'll be there to die though." This is what I'm saying: "I'll fight Zeus until he gives me my wish. I'll die fighting if I have 2."

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:17 AM
DarkSaint85

Yeah....if my dad ever shouted 'YOU'LL RUIN EVERYTHING' at me, whilst spitting in my face, I'm not gonna say he's calm...

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:32 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk always scream and what Hulk meant by that is that if they interfered, Zeus might not grant Hulk what he came there for. He wasnt there to fight Zeus or to beat him to a pulp, he was there to reason with him, ask him to grant his family the peace that they deserve. That WWH power was not there during that scuffle.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:38 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yet he wasn't calm...and seeing as how his power responds to his rage...

I honestly don't see how you can say he was there to reason lol. He purposely antagonized him as well as rushed and struck him while his back was turned. That was no debate.

Hulk was there to win his family what it deserved. He just knew he couldn't win. He's not stupid. He plain and well knew Zeus was well above him. Unless you're saying hulk was there thinking he had to hold back against Zeus lol? So.....Unless there is anything else to the contrary it was WWH. The same one that fought the heroes. Just not WB obviously.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 08:44 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Marvel's Odin has done similar. He'd also destroy his DC counterpart.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 09:10 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

DD makes Zeus cry!

Do you ever vote for Marvel over DC?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 09:43 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Toss-up.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 11:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Zeus beat the snot out of the Hulk literally, and there really aren't any take backs, or but he coulda, or shoulda did anything. Until the Hulk steps to Zeus again and wins (which he won't) Zeus is the Champ. HP DD would get the beats as well. All Hulk lovers should also keep in mind, Zeus would own nearly anyone below mid Sky Father, so this is not necessarily a bad thing. The Hulk just picked a plate that was too big for him to eat.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 11:31 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote