KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » CISless Surfer vs CISless Thor

CISless Surfer vs CISless Thor
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

CISless Surfer vs CISless Thor

Who wins? No bfring.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

tough one...I'd go with Thor.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:21 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I'm giving it to Surfer. Creates a black hole in the brain while going intangible or materialize adamantium around Thor body and blast him to death.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:23 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thor. I think Surfer has the greater range of abilities, but Mjolnir ultimately trumps most of the ones that would matter here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I'm giving it to Surfer. Creates a black hole in the brain while going intangible or materialize adamantium around Thor body and blast him to death.

You mad.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:23 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor. I think Surfer has the greater range of abilities, but Mjolnir ultimately trumps most of the ones that would matter here.

You mad.
how would thor deal with a blackhole (something I didn't factor when i gave it to thor)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:24 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Starscream M
how would thor deal with a blackhole (something I didn't factor when i gave it to thor)

Mjolnir.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:25 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Mjolnir.
great explanation jake...very convincing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:25 PM
carver9

Surfer has too many options for this fight to lose even 1 battle. Surfer create clones to fight Thor while creating a black hole in his brain while Thor is busy fighting off the other clones.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:26 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

great explanation jake...very convincing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks. thumb up

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:26 PM
iceman24567

butthurt bait thread laughing

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:41 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

You mad.
he's terribly butthurt.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 05:46 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Bear with me here but...

Superman has held a black hole before. Green Lanterns have contained black holes before, IIRC. I don't think Superman's hands or a GLs constructs are any more durable than Thor, so given that...

Is it unreasonable to question if Thor's brain contain a black hole?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 06:18 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

^Not a good example as superman has done many WTF things, not applicable to others. He has also punched out death, can thor do it too? Shields and durability are two different things. Surfer wins.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 06:37 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by abhilegend
^Not a good example as superman has done many WTF things, not applicable to others. He has also punched out death, can thor do it too? Shields and durability are two different things. Surfer wins.

Thor's done plenty of WTF things as well. Your example isn't a good one as there's stuff that Superman can't do that Thor can.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 06:38 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I never denied that, can thor rub his hand together and seal a hole in space-time or whistle and break mind-control.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 06:43 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I'm not giving Thor any abilities beyond what he has shown.
With that said, Surfer beats Thor for a high majority.

The Black hole tactic will work.
The board from behind at a million times C will work.
The use of ftl speed and reflexes will work.
The use of trapping the hammer for a small moment will work.
The use of phasing will work.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 09:25 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Mjolnir.

Even though Bill's Storm Breaker was unable to during the Storm Breaker mini?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 09:31 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Re: CISless Surfer vs CISless Thor

Who wins? No bfring.

Thor one shots him; Soul Suck...goodby Surfer...and all Thor has to do to make this happen is point Mjolnir at you and will it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 09:37 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Recently when they fought, I didn't see either of them pulling their punches. I'm also not sure who really won that battle.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 09:40 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Re: Re: CISless Surfer vs CISless Thor

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Thor one shots him; Soul Suck...goodby Surfer...and all Thor has to do to make this happen is point Mjolnir at you and will it.

He can't soul suck someone with resistance that can black hole him first, hit him with the board at 1 million c first, trap the hammer in a field first, move around ftl blasting the hell out of him first, etc.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 30th, 2011 09:41 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote