KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Magneto vs Sersi

Magneto vs Sersi
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Magneto vs Sersi

go!

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 06:43 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

eternal

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 07:37 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Magnus.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 08:36 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

Magneto Ftw!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 09:02 AM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Mags wins.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 10:21 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Sersi turns all metal in the area to wood. Then turns magneto into an any and steps on him.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 10:35 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Or turns his helmet into a cookie them mind rapes him while eating the cookie.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 10:36 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Not to mention how does magneto kill someone who reforms after being completely disintegrated?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 10:42 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

depends if she can transmute through his shields. eternals still likely have iron in their blood as well though i suppose she could transform herself. not sure she would do that right at the start though. i think sersi is more powerful overall, but i think mags is a lot smarter and is actually better with his powers. this would make for a great battle in a comic imo.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 11:11 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

She has so many more options than magneto. She's shown her strength is comparable to herc and Thor (even higher than herc)...Thor has physically powered through magnetos shields. Besides there's nothing to prove magnetos shields could stop her transmuting ability. I don't see why they would.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 12:40 PM
guy222
With my gal

amongst the most powerful eternals

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 01:19 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Sersi destroy him

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 06:44 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Magneto.

Exodus matched Sersi in bloodties and could do so "forever". Prof X at the same time remarked Ex was trying to fill the boots of Mags and not powerful enough.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 06:50 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mshinu
Magneto.

Exodus matched Sersi in bloodties and could do so "forever". Prof X at the same time remarked Ex was trying to fill the boots of Mags and not powerful enough.

I highly doubt u want me to list the people who have owned magneto.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 07:05 PM
Dream Stuff

Sersi stomps yet again. There are literally unlimited ways for her to win and her control over her own matter should offer her resistance to Magneto's more esoteric attacks.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 07:08 PM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
She has so many more options than magneto. She's shown her strength is comparable to herc and Thor (even higher than herc)...Thor has physically powered through magnetos shields. Besides there's nothing to prove magnetos shields could stop her transmuting ability. I don't see why they would.

what? she is NOT stronger than herc. she slammed him to the ground and pis had him ko'd/out of the fight. incidentally, mags's powers ALSO overpowered herc's physical ability. sersi most certainly would not overpowermags' his shield physically though. could she affect it with her own energy control--which is substantial? perhaps, but he's likely at least her equal as regards energy control.

and his shields may well hinder her transmuting powers--shields often play havok with powers in ways that don't necessarily make sense

sersi is powerful, she is someone i like a lot and know very well, but....lately she has been getting wanked WAY too much methinks. she most certainly does not destroy mags. at all. anyone who thinks so has only read forum speak about her, or doesn't know mags very well. this is without question a very good match.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 07:59 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I highly doubt u want me to list the people who have owned magneto.

List them.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 08:02 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by leonidas
what? she is NOT stronger than herc. she slammed him to the ground and pis had him ko'd/out of the fight. incidentally, mags's powers ALSO overpowered herc's physical ability. sersi most certainly would not overpowermags' his shield physically though. could she affect it with her own energy control--which is substantial? perhaps, but he's likely at least her equal as regards energy control.

and his shields may well hinder her transmuting powers--shields often play havok with powers in ways that don't necessarily make sense

sersi is powerful, she is someone i like a lot and know very well, but....lately she has been getting wanked WAY too much methinks. she most certainly does not destroy mags. at all. anyone who thinks so has only read forum speak about her, or doesn't know mags very well. this is without question a very good match.

This...

And by the way, Magneto doesn't have many lowshowings hell, does he have any besides his classic ft where he got arrested?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 08:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Didn't Maggy just recently take on a transmuter?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 08:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Originally posted by carver9
This...

And by the way, Magneto doesn't have many lowshowings hell, does he have any besides his classic ft where he got arrested?

His lowest showings must be having been snikt`d several times by Wolverine. Pretty low for someone who should smell his metal miles away, not to mention detecting teleporters before they appear.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Didn't Maggy just recently take on a transmuter?

Do you mean Proteus? He is a reality warper.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2012 08:23 PM