KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ComicVine vs. Kmc

ComicVine vs. Kmc
Started by: Hulkbuster1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hulkbuster1

Worried ComicVine vs. Kmc

Which site is the best based on:
1.Moderators attributes:freandly,helpful,passion,involvement with community, corruption,funnier and ratio of light to darkseid of the force.
2.logical debators
3.content
4.Friendly community
5.popularity
6.merchandise

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:05 AM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Comicvine once voted the Thing as the most powerful character in comics.

They win.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:06 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Comicvine once voted the Thing as the most powerful character in comics.

They win.
funny enough they have their version of kmc vs. comicvine. they mentioned quanchii and said kmc had terrible debaters.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:09 AM
Hulkbuster1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hulkbuster1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hulkbuster1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Comicvine is one of the worst sites I've ever had the displeasure of posting at. It takes forever to load. The posters all seem around the age of ten and you can't really even sport sigs. All in all a bad place to live.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You guys have me and Comicvind dosen't so there is a win right there.
Happy Dance

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:12 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

Originally posted by quanchi112
Comicvine is one of the worst sites I've ever had the displeasure of posting at. It takes forever to load. The posters all seem around the age of ten and you can't really even sport sigs. All in all a bad place to live.

speaking of comicvine they mentioned you laughing guess your famous on both worlds. I think I never seen moderators interact with their community. Comicvine seems more of a hassle to log into. Though they say they talk to the comic writers directly.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:13 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I've been there. Was not impressed. (please log in to view the image)

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:15 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
speaking of comicvine they mentioned you laughing guess your famous on both worlds. I think I never seen moderators interact with their community. Comicvine seems more of a hassle to log into. Though they say they talk to the comic writers directly.
You tell any froggy upstart who wants a piece to log in here. If it wasn't for the abysmally slow login and posting times I'd stick around but it's unbearable over there.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:16 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

thumb up

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:16 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Comicvine said that Midnighter can take out Wolverine and Spiderman in one panel. They also said that Martian Manhunter can beat the entire JLA 10/10. They said that Superman can beat WBH in an armwrestling contest due to super speed. The place is terrible.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:21 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Comic vine never interested me. Not much debate seems to go on, really. Frankly I will take quan over having to log in there.

-_-

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:21 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulkbuster1

You tell any froggy upstart who wants a piece to log in here. If it wasn't for the abysmally slow login and posting times I'd stick around but it's unbearable over there.
Sure thing embarrasment Funny because if you read their kmc vs. comicvine they say kmc has the worst debaters who don't factor in a characters morals,tactics and fighting style. they also said kmc takes heros out of character in versus debates. from my opinion they rarely use scans and their respect threads are meh.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:22 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Having Quanchi decreases the stock of KMC

But Carter raises it evil face

Of course I'm joking

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:29 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Only thing Comicvine is good for, is the pictures.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:30 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by biensalsa
Having Quanchi decreases the stock of KMC

But Carter raises it evil face

Of course I'm joking
I'll eat your soul.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:31 AM
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

I'll eat your soul.

Sorry me no speak english

In all seriousness they do have a very good data base, but it needs to be taken with a grain of salt

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Last edited by Rao Kal El on May 17th, 2012 at 03:40 AM

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:35 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Originally posted by jalek moye
Only thing Comicvine is good for, is the pictures.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:40 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by carver9
Comicvine said that Midnighter can take out Wolverine and Spiderman in one panel. They also said that Martian Manhunter can beat the entire JLA 10/10. They said that Superman can beat WBH in an armwrestling contest due to super speed. The place is terrible.

I actually agree with.that assessment depending on circumstances

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:41 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
I remember you saying dc characters or their universe was more powerful than marvel's a few weeks back (I never forget a transgression like that). Let's pick another board to has that argument out. I'd love to show you the error of your ways.

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:42 AM
Badabing
Karen

DC characters and the DC universe is more powerful than Marvel characters and the Marvel universe.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 17th, 2012 03:44 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote