KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blackbolt vs Thor

Blackbolt vs Thor
Started by: zom1967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zom1967

Blackbolt vs Thor

I checked it on search,so I hope this is a good battle?I think this could be a good fight,also doe`s anyone think Blackbolt`s max scream could damage Thor`s hammer at close range?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 04:16 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super-flare

Thor.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 02:31 PM
Super-flare is currently offline Click here to Send Super-flare a Private Message Find more posts by Super-flare Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why does if his scream could damage Thor's hammer matter? His scream would turn Thor himself into goo. Even if the hammer was just fine afterwards, there would be nobody around to use it.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 02:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

You have a good point there my friend.I thought maybe thor`s hammer could absorb some of the blast,but it seems unlikely!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 07:38 PM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

They are add fought and Thor won.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 08:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

I don`t know when this happened/But did he take Blackbolt`s scream.And is there a book and issue # available,thanks.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 08:47 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Why does if his scream could damage Thor's hammer matter? His scream would turn Thor himself into goo. Even if the hammer was just fine afterwards, there would be nobody around to use it.
If Thor uses it as a shield, his person will be fine. It creates a field of protection for the user of he wants it to.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 7th, 2015 09:00 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

Well against Blackbolt`s loudest scream,Thor would need that protection.Thanos took it but his durability is off the charts,then I heard this Blackbolt was a skrull so I don`t know if he had the real Blackbolt`s power?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 08:26 AM
Insane Titan

The black bolt Thanos crushed wasnt a skrull

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 08:37 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Damborgson
If Thor uses it as a shield, his person will be fine. It creates a field of protection for the user of he wants it to.

The problem is his shields haven't tanked anything on the level of Blackbolt's scream, unless you have some specific feats that say otherwise.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

The problem is his shields haven't tanked anything on the level of Blackbolt's scream, unless you have some specific feats that say otherwise.

His hammer can absorb it.

Not that "the scream" is that powerful.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:14 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by krisblaze
His hammer can absorb it.

Not that "the scream" is that powerful.

What did his hammers absorb on the same level, out of curiosity?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:16 PM
krisblaze

What did his hammers absorb on the same level, out of curiosity?

Kang's Null Bomb.

Which is not on the same level but rather far, far more powerful.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:17 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kang's Null Bomb.

Which is not on the same level but rather far, far more powerful.

How powerful was the null bomb? What level of destruction was it shown causing?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:21 PM
krisblaze

How powerful was the null bomb? What level of destruction was it shown causing?

Destroy a galaxy.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:24 PM
Insane Titan

It was universal+ iirc, but Thor doesn't go around absorbing strong blasts constantly

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:24 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Insane Titan
It was universal+ iirc, but Thor doesn't go around absorbing strong blasts constantly

That was that other feat I think.

Where contained the explosion that would've destroyed 1/5th of the universe.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Destroy a galaxy.

Okay are you talking about the feat where he supposedly absorbed a bomb that would destroy a galaxy or 1/5 of a galaxy or something? Because I've seen people mention the feat before, but I've also seen people downplay it by saying the bomb never actually went off, or something to that affect.

Or is this a different feat?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:26 PM
krisblaze

Okay are you talking about the feat where he supposedly absorbed a bomb that would destroy a galaxy or 1/5 of a galaxy or something? Because I've seen people mention the feat before, but I've also seen people downplay it by saying the bomb never actually went off, or something to that affect.

Two feats, like I mentioned to Titan above.

Thor expelled the energy from the nullbomb as harmlessly as he best could and it was still planetary. There's no point in trying to dispute that particular feat anyways, as it they made a point out of the bomb's destructive capabilities so many times in that arc.

But yeah, there's no doubt that Thor could absorb whatever Black Bolt throws at him.

You'd be much better off arguing that wouldn't do it, rather than that he couldn't do it.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:28 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

The Death bomb feat that would have destroyed 1/5 of the universe was the one. There were 5 bombs, each one meant to destroy a 5th of the universe. And we saw one destroy a 5th.

The issue with that is that Thor contained the bomb while he was inside and it killed the shit out of him too.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2015 03:37 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote