KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos, Kurse, & Tutinax vs Bor, Magni, & Hercules

Thanos, Kurse, & Tutinax vs Bor, Magni, & Hercules
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Thanos, Kurse, & Tutinax vs Bor, Magni, & Hercules

Battle of the powerhouses hand to hand fight only.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 03:42 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

T1 rips T2 a new @sshole.

And LOL @ Hercules being here.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 03:43 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Magni can amp Herc. Bor should theoretically solo. But no feats to back it up so Im gonna go with team 1 for now due to Thanos.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 04:51 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Magni can amp Herc. Bor should theoretically solo.

laughing

No.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 07:14 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Why lol at Hercules?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 09:18 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by golem370
Why lol at Hercules?

He pales in comparison to pretty much everyone on Team 1. Tutinax is his closest rival of strength on that team but even then he's been put into a match where he's basically fodder.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 09:23 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I figured they would face off

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 11:36 AM
DarkSaint85

Herc turns them all to stone

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 12:52 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He pales in comparison to pretty much everyone on Team 1. Tutinax is his closest rival of strength on that team but even then he's been put into a match where he's basically fodder.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 03:06 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by zopzop
laughing

No.

Which part you be laughin at zop? Magni is able to amp others strengths I believe, and Bor is a skyfather and should be able to one shot both tutinax and kurse.

I am still going for team 1 because what I said about Bor is implied and he doesent have the feats to back it up

Old Post Jul 21st, 2015 10:04 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Thanos stood toe to toe with a power gem using Thor which imo is a feat comparable to skyfather level strength as is Kurse being 4 times stronger then Thor.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 01:42 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Which part you be laughin at zop? Magni is able to amp others strengths I believe, and Bor is a skyfather and should be able to one shot both tutinax and kurse.

I am still going for team 1 because what I said about Bor is implied and he doesent have the feats to back it up

laughing

j/king

Seriously though. Bor is not a skyfather. Not even close. At best he's some sort of trans. Thanos is high trans and has feats and fights that sh|t all over Bor.

Kurse is Thor x's 4.

Tutinax was slapping a serious Thor around like he was a cheap whore.

T1 steamrolls T2.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 02:12 AM
ShadowFyre

I said hes supposed to be a skyfather close to Odins level. Only fight Ive seen him in was against OF Thor and that sure didnt seem like a battle of skyfathers.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 12:05 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I said hes supposed to be a skyfather close to Odins level. Only fight Ive seen him in was against OF Thor and that sure didnt seem like a battle of skyfathers.

Don't forget Loki 'snowflaking' him, hence my nickname for sad ol' Bor.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 05:12 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Make it Injustice Herc, golem.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2015 05:20 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zom1967

I thought I was in a slump posting battle threads,thanks for the boost my friend!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 12:00 AM
zom1967 is currently offline Click here to Send zom1967 a Private Message Find more posts by zom1967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I will change it to Injustice Hercules

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 12:09 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by golem370
I will change it to Injustice Hercules

thumb up

IJ Herc solos.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 03:26 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
thumb up

IJ Herc solos.

Why? Because he's doing well vs Alt Reality SM and WW? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 03:15 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Bor was not a skyfather. He was a solid trans.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2015 03:43 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote