KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk VS The Gorilla - what really happened

Hulk VS The Gorilla - what really happened
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Hulk VS The Gorilla - what really happened

this thread is meant to answer the question - what really happened in that scene between Hulk and that Gorilla. when we look at the scan, the team is amazed and speechless at the picture they see. now they dont show us the whole picture, but the gorilla is behind hulk, its attatched to his back and hulk seems like screeching his teeth. the gorilla is not hitting hulk, it does something else. could it be that hulk got raped from behind by that gorilla? lets figure this out together.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 04:39 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I miss Wang.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 05:15 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

do you believe something else could have happened?

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 05:22 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I think that was a bite of passion from the gorilla.

Clearly he was balls deep in.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 05:24 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 05:27 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

lmaoo laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 05:31 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

The Gorilla bit Hulk.

Fin.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 06:27 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

How does people think he can defeat Superman? , when he often gets punked by snakes and gorillas

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 06:35 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Oh and the gorilla is clearly forcing his way up Hulk's rectum.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Apr 12th, 2017 06:36 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

so why do you believe the team didnt help hulk? i mean if the gorilla was pummeling hulk with his fists, the team would probably jump in and help. but when they saw that sight of the gorilla sexing hulk up they were shocked and stunned. like they froze of fear.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 07:14 PM
carver9

Hulk stomps anyone in and short of the herald tier and that's including Godzilla.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 08:25 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But this is CrappyCho Hulk so that aint gonna happen.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2017 08:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuleecat

I'm not seeing the same ape-rape as you are. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on your part?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 09:02 AM
wuleecat is currently offline Click here to Send wuleecat a Private Message Find more posts by wuleecat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wuleecat
I'm not seeing the same ape-rape as you are. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on your part?

You reckon it was consensual?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 09:17 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wuleecat

then riddle me this. why is he attached to hulks back while hulk arms are held up??? also, why is the team so shocked??? hulk looks defeated and controlled but they are not fighting. what happened then???

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 12:43 PM
Badabing
Karen

Troll thread. Closed and warned.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 16th, 2017 02:49 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote