KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules Vs Gladiator

Hercules Vs Gladiator
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Hercules Vs Gladiator

No flight No Superspeed No Weapons

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 02:46 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Gladiator

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 02:53 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 03:25 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Hercules.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 04:08 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

herc.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 04:12 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
Hercules.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 04:48 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Hercules is the better fighter IMO. durability wise? i will give it to gladiator. strength... i think i will go with gladiator here but very slightly. overall? i still think hercules will win mostly thanks to his skills.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 05:19 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock

thumb up

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 05:32 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

No flight and no superspeed? Herc 7/10.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 06:01 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Gladiator 10/10.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 06:38 PM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Hercules breaks his arms.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 08:19 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator 10/10.
Why

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 08:21 PM
tkitna

Herc for the majority

By Stoic

Old Post Dec 20th, 2017 08:41 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Hercules is better at wrestling but by Gladiator being stronger then it makes Hercules wrestling skill irrelevant.
Gladiator wins

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 02:56 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by h1a8
Hercules is better at wrestling but by Gladiator being stronger then it makes Hercules wrestling skill irrelevant.
Gladiator wins

you are very wrong. the whole point of not only wrestling but overall ground fighting, is that you can defeat an opponent stronger than you. for example, you dont need to be stronger than your opponent, in order to lift him from behind and slam him head first into the ground. its not about strength but technique. just watch BJJ fights in the octagon, specially first UFC days with the gracies. now of course, big gaps in strength matter and make difference. however, in my personal opinion if there is a strength gap between hercules and gladiator its not a big one at all and specially not one that really matters. hercules with his wrestling skills was able to choke thor. if his skills + strength were enough to make it hard on thor, i dont see gladiator being different. hercules either can choke him out or just break his limbs via different wrestling techniques mixed with his street fighting moves and knowledge

Last edited by Dareangel on Dec 21st, 2017 at 08:22 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 08:15 AM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

That's why Brock Lesnar is so unsuccessful in UFC. Or Hulk in comics.

Oh wait.

Strength trumps skill 9/10 times in comics or real life.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 10:38 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

Originally posted by abhilegend
That's why Brock Lesnar is so unsuccessful in UFC. Or Hulk in comics.

Oh wait.

Strength trumps skill 9/10 times in comics or real life.

difference is, brock lesner is a wrestler(not refering to wwe, real wrestling) and actually training the same way as all the other fighters. and still, he got owned and left MMA. also, when brock "dominated" on the ground, it was because of his size and weight, not his strength. something gladiator doesnt have over hercules. so i dont really see your point to be honest. of course weight matters as well in wrestling but only in real life. if someone is heavier than me, lets say by 20 kg, it will be hard for me because of the body weight + his own wrestling resistance. however, in comic book strength, the weight of each opponent should be meaningless and it should all come down to skills and strength. i dont recall gladiator having any wrestling skills, and i dont think he is that stronger than hercules, if at all, to the point it should effect anything.

strength trumps skills? you never been in a fight thats for sure. thats why gym rats are comming to our gym sometimes and getting owned. stand up, wrestling, you name it. because obviously, lifting something heavy is really going to help you in a fight (sarcasm). but do you honestly believe that gladiator is so much stronger than hercules?

funniest thing is that when i saw this thread, i was thinking to myself - damn, its going to be basically a thor vs superman thread. superman fans will be saying gladiator and thor fans will be saying hercules. glad(sarcasm) to see i wasnt mistaken

Last edited by Dareangel on Dec 21st, 2017 at 11:05 AM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 10:56 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Except Hercules has beaten no one worth mentioning by skills. He got upper hand on Thor one time and that's it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:01 AM
Dareangel

Originally posted by abhilegend
Except Hercules has beaten no one worth mentioning by skills. He got upper hand on Thor one time and that's it.

and it says everything there is to say. his strength + skills is enough to choke thor physically. thats all we need to know. ever heard of it's not the quantity it's the quality?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:07 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Dareangel
superman fans will be saying gladiator

Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator 10/10.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2017 11:09 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote