KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Mangog vs Current Superman

Current Mangog vs Current Superman
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

Current Mangog vs Current Superman

No bfr

Who wins

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 10:01 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mangog.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 10:48 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Hard to say

In most cases, the answer should be a Mangog. Looking at the current Mangog, he seems even more powerful. He defeated both thor and Odin within a few panels. However, Odin is a complete joke. He couldn’t beat Mangog or Jane Thor. If we are to assume the current Odom’s power level is the new established level, then Superman has a chance at beat Mangog. Furthermore, if Jane defeats Mangog, that too should further strengthen the argument that Superman would win.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 10:53 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Superman grabs the ugly cow by the horns and rips his head off.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:00 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'll wait to see how Jane Thor actually does.

As of now, edge to Superman.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:19 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unless there's a lot of context to Mangog's eventual defeat, besides "wearing him down", I think he can do it

On account of the speed advantage, and if he goes "Death of Superman/Probe Buster".

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2018 11:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Mangog stomps tbh.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:32 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mangog is too slow for this fight.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:37 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Superman

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:24 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Mangog beats the shit out of him.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:41 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Superman survived a planet exploding COMPLETELY unscathed while still on it.

MANGOG DIES BRUTALLY!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:55 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JBL
Wrestling God

Mangog in a STOMP. Not even close. Spite, spite and spite.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:29 AM
JBL is currently offline Click here to Send JBL a Private Message Find more posts by JBL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Not very familiar with current Mangog, but going by feats, Superman should take this handily.

Mangog is above Thor, but so is Superman. I would argue that Mangog couldn't handle most of the things that current Superman has tanked.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:15 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Right now, Mangog wins.

I want to see how Jane beats him. If she does. She could just send him somewhere or something I guess.

But if she physically beats him, then I will say Supey wins.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:31 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Right now, Mangog wins.

I want to see how Jane beats him. If she does. She could just send him somewhere or something I guess.

That's what has me edging towards Superman.

But i'll also reserve judgement until next month.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:53 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Should be a stalemate. Superman's perception of Mangog should allow him not to get hit if he didn't want to.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:10 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Right now, Mangog wins.

Or Jane is that good.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

She's above Skyfather?

Then she should replicate those showings in other books. Right now she's struggling with the Black Order etc.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 12:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

She's above Skyfather?

Then she should replicate those showings in other books. Right now she's struggling with the Black Order etc.

Is she going all out against Black Order? Should I list everyone new Supes has been koed by?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:26 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by carver9
Is she going all out against Black Order? Should I list everyone new Supes has been koed by?

THE HOUSE OF EL HAS CHAPTERS ACROSS THE GLOBE!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED GAMMITE!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 01:31 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote