KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hercules (Marvel) vs Wonder Woman

Hercules (Marvel) vs Wonder Woman
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Hercules (Marvel) vs Wonder Woman

Who wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 4th, 2020 11:41 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

If this is strictly h2h then I'll say 5/10 for both.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 12:03 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

WW 9/10

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 12:18 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

WW

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 02:19 AM
h1a8 is online now! Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Wonder Woman.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 02:38 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

WW 10/10.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 03:32 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Diana.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 04:11 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

He's going to get sliced up, and there's nothing he can do about it.

Poor guy, it would be much better in hand to hand.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 6th, 2020 08:29 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
He's going to get sliced up, and there's nothing he can do about it.

Poor guy, it would be much better in hand to hand.
thumb up

H2h, equalize speed, and this would be a good match. Then again, we saw this in JLA/Avengers.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 01:10 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Philosophía
thumb up

H2h, equalize speed, and this would be a good match. Then again, we saw this in JLA/Avengers.
in JLA/Avengers wasn't she trying harder than normal? I vaguely recall her attacking him while thinking that he was the same as her version of Hercules.

Either way, he has no chance in this fight. Take away weapons and equalize speed at then it becomes a fight.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 09:32 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by deathslash
in JLA/Avengers wasn't she trying harder than normal? I vaguely recall her attacking him while thinking that he was the same as her version of Hercules.

Either way, he has no chance in this fight. Take away weapons and equalize speed at then it becomes a fight.
Something like that, here's the full fight. She ends up having him in a rear-naked choke that he can't break free of.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Philosophía on Jan 7th, 2020 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 11:00 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Something like that, here's the full fight. She ends up having him in a rear-naked choke that he can't break free of.

And Hercules invented Pankration.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 01:37 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

@Philo and Delta
Wasn't Hercules at half power or something at this point in his history? Didn't Rage post a scan proving this?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 01:41 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by zopzop
@Philo and Delta
Wasn't Hercules at half power or something at this point in his history? Didn't Rage post a scan proving this?

Dunno. I don't recall mention of him being weakened, so whether he was or not in regular comics, it's hard to tell if the writer intended it.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 01:53 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Delta1938
Dunno. I don't recall mention of him being weakened, so whether he was or not in regular comics, it's hard to tell if the writer intended it.

I VAGUELY remember the scan, it was Herc stating that he wasn't at 100% then immediately the events of JLA/Avengers took place.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 02:02 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

To anyone who still cares, this is the post I was referring to but the image is gone sad
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What do you mean she kicked his ass? She rushes him, they trade blows and we see one panel of her having him in a hold as Hercules tells the other Agardians to back off IIRC. Then we have another panel of him having her in a hold as Wasp blasts her in the face.

And if we want to nitpick about canon, that was a mortal Hercules going toe to toe with Diana:

Scan?

Not that a handbook is conclusive of anything. I've seen the Marvel vs. Capcom game referenced in handbooks. Probably worse if I dig.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 05:03 AM
Philosophía

It was normal Hercules.

Trust me, I'd certainly love to argue Superman beat Thor when he had the Odin Force [which he did during that period for quite a while], but I wanna be reasonable. They were all presented as the most recognizable, classic versions.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 08:44 AM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by zopzop
To anyone who still cares, this is the post I was referring to but the image is gone sad

So he used the Handbook without actually seeing a scan from a regular comic and said it definitively?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 08:57 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Delta1938
So he used the Handbook without actually seeing a scan from a regular comic and said it definitively?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...70#post14405270

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:45 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It was normal Hercules.

Trust me, I'd certainly love to argue Superman beat Thor when he had the Odin Force [which he did during that period for quite a while], but I wanna be reasonable. They were all presented as the most recognizable, classic versions.

Thorbags always loved to make excuses for Herc.

Him being mortal was the most common one.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2020 09:47 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote