KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Things you just dont understand

Things you just dont understand
Started by: Gotham Girl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gotham Girl
Gotham Girl

Things you just dont understand

I dont understan how only 2 people adam and eve, made 580098098270719498 people on the earth, and all different races, and after the flood, it happened again.

Woman are treated like crap in the bible.
Adam and Eve are white people.
No Black people in the bible.

Racist christian and slavery.

Woman had no rights

They say pray for help, but then something worse happens. Some people are born retarted( what did that =child do to deserve it).

Well there 500000 more I could list, but you get the idea. Post what you dont get in here, and maybe people could try to answer it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:38 AM
Gotham Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Gotham Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Gotham Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

If I remember correctly it says somewhere that if a man rapes a virgin she is obligated to marry him. What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:46 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Between 2500 & 3000 years ago Buddha taught his greatest teaching, this is the Lotus Sutra. In this sutra Buddha proclaimed that women would receive enlightenment the same as men.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:56 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotham Girl
Gotham Girl

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
If I remember correctly it says somewhere that if a man rapes a virgin she is obligated to marry him. What the f**k?

My words exactly What the f**k?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:56 AM
Gotham Girl is currently offline Click here to Send Gotham Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Gotham Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

yep, some people just never understand.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:10 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

This is what I don't understand: an Omnipotent God, all knowing and all powerful, there is nothing that God can not do.
Can God sin?
This is were Christianity fall on it's face.
No Gad can't sin.
Then there are things that Gad can not do? There is nothing God can not do.
Well, you can't have it both ways, but I guess God can.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:14 AM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

I could give info on that, but I don't like those comments and so I won't.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:17 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking

not replying to you but to someone else.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:18 AM
Gotham Girl
Gotham Girl

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
This is what I don't understand: an Omnipotent God, all knowing and all powerful, there is nothing that God can not do.
Can God sin?
This is were Christianity fall on it's face.
No Gad can't sin.
Then there are things that Gad can not do? There is nothing God can not do.
Well, you can't have it both ways, but I guess God can.

There is nothing God cant do, but there are things he chooses not to do.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:30 AM
Gotham Girl
Gotham Girl

Originally posted by cking
not replying to you but to someone else.

Who

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:31 AM
cking

it is based on belief and if you believe it then you will understand all of it and if you don't then you won't, simple as that. if you read it more closely then you will get more answers than questions.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:31 AM
Gotham Girl
Gotham Girl

I believe in it, but I dont understand it. Thats why they have churches to teach you, its not just oh if you believe in it,, you automaticaly understand it.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:32 AM
cking

nobody, just a useless post, my have thought of something, my mistake, so what do you want to know about it? you can ask me.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:32 AM
cking

what do you not understand?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:33 AM
Gotham Girl
Gotham Girl

Everything in my first post

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:35 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Continuity error lol.
Genesis 35:10- And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
Genesis 46:2- And God spake unto Israel in the visions of the night, and said, Jacob, Jacob. And he said, Here am I.

I couldn't be bothered starting a new thread so...
Question: Does one have to believe in The Bible to believe in (the Christian) God? If so why?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:36 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Gotham Girl
There is nothing God cant do, but there are things he chooses not to do.

If God knows all, then why did he let it all happen the way it did. A great artist is know by his/her work. The universe, according to the bible, is retched and full of sin, if this is God's work then he is not yet a master.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:36 AM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

A woman will never receive equality in Christianity.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:39 AM
cking

God gave him that name because he wrestled with an angel and he wouldn't let him until he blessed him so the angel struck his hip and hit was out of place, so God named him isreal because he wrestled with both man and God and won. to this day true jewish people don't eat the hip part of lamb because that is where God struck him and they do this for his memory. people don't have to believe in the bible in order for salvation, but jesus who is the core of the bible, the man who died for mankind's sin so man could have a relationship with God without sin. He is the backbone of the bible. God let the things the way they are because in the end jesus will comeback and make things all new again. He is going to let the evil one have fun with the world but he won't last. He does this to test our faith towards the end and the ones who never give up with be given the crown of glory. it all gets better in the end, but first the worst must happen before the good can happen.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:45 AM
Gotham Girl
Gotham Girl

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
If God knows all, then why did he let it all happen the way it did. A great artist is know by his/her work. The universe, according to the bible, is retched and full of sin, if this is God's work then he is not yet a master.

The lord moves in mysterious ways, and its our fault we ****ed things up, bu eating the forbidden fruit

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:48 AM