KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » 2007 Rapture?

2007 Rapture?
Started by: JesusIsAlive

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (65): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

2007 Rapture?

http://www.2007rapture.com/vision/

I already know what true believers in Jesus Christ are thinking that no person knows the day nor hour of the catching away (i.e. rapture) of the church. I was very cautious reading the articles from this link because I know that there are many false prophets in these last days. All I ask you to do is to read this women's testimony and judge this prophetic word by the Bible. Prayerfully study every Scripture on the subject of the rapture. Ask the Father God to reveal to you whether this woman's prophecy is true or false.

She mentions something that I have never thought of. She states that Jesus said that no one (not even Jesus) knows the day nor hour of the rapture. But here is what she said that riveted my attention: she said that no one knows the day or hour but that Jesus said nothing about year or season. She states that God gave her the year and season but not the day nor hour of the rapture. She said that Jesus will catch away His church in the summer of 2007 (June 21-September 21).

Folks, I am the most Scripturally sound, based, accurate, person that I know. I do not deviate from the Scriptures. But when she said that God gave her the year and season I was somewhat dumbfounded because it was something that I never thought about. I will let you all judge this prophecy by the Bible, for the Scriptures instruct us to judge all prophecies by the Word of God for verification.

I urge all of you to read the whole thing before coming to a conclusion. You always have the option of disregarding this article. But give it equal time.

Proof of Hell? || Dr. Donald Whitaker, Research-Scientist/Chemist

Last edited by JesusIsAlive on Oct 10th, 2006 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 11:51 PM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy

Well at least it's after my graduation.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 11:53 PM
crazy is currently offline Click here to Send crazy a Private Message Find more posts by crazy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Hahahahaahahahaha! Where's my sock!

Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Point?

RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Not taken...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 11:54 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: 2007 Rapture?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JesusIsAlive

I already know what true believers in Jesus Christ are thinking that no person knows the day nor hour of the catching away (i.e. rapture) of the church. I was very cautious reading the articles from this link because I know that there are many false prophets in these last days. All I ask you to do is to read this women's testimony and judge this prophetic word by the Bible. Prayerfully study every Scripture on the subject of the rapture. Ask the Father God to reveal to you whether this woman's prophecy is true or false.

She mentions something that I have never thought of. She states that Jesus said that no one (not even Jesus) knows the day nor hour of the rapture. But here is what she said that riveted my attention: she said that no one knows the day or hour but that Jesus said nothing about year or season. She states that God gave her the year and season but not the day nor hour of the rapture. She said that Jesus will catch away His church in the summer of 2007 (June 21-September 21).

Folks, I am the most Scripturally sound, based, accurate, person that I know. I do not deviate from the Scriptures. But when she said that God gave her the year and season I was somewhat dumbfounded because it was something that I never thought about. I will let you all judge this prophecy by the Bible, for the Scriptures instruct us to judge all prophecies by the Word of God for verification.

I urge all of you to read the whole thing before coming to a conclusion. You always have the option of disregarding this article. But give it equal time.

Hello JIA,

I have a few question if you do not mind:

1) If Jesus and God are indeed one and the same, how could Jesus not have known? That's like the chef not knowing when the meal is ready.

2) Summer 2007 is vague, is it supposed to be when we N. Americans have our summer or when it is summer somewhere else?

3) I was once told by a Christian/End of Day person that when the rapture comes, one must have coins in his/her pocket otherwise be left standing on the side lines, is this true?

4) On September 22nd 2007, what will you say when you're still standing on at the corner with your bags packed and the rapture bus hasn't yet come to spirit you off to Jesus land? Hypothetically speaking.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 11th, 2006 at 12:12 AM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:05 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regret
One Among Many

Re: Re: 2007 Rapture?

Originally posted by Robtard
I have a few question if you do not mind:

1) If Jesus and God are indeed one and the same, how could have Jesus not known? That's like the chef not knowing when the meal is ready.
All I have to say is, Dissociative Identity Disorder...

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:18 AM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Yay. Another Rapture prophecy. This is new....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:20 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

So what's the Rapture again? Armegeddon?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:21 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well then you better get your emergency rapture kit together. Essential in every kit? Your bible, several bottles of holy water, a travel pack of communion waffers and at least 6 D batteries. And if you're a true christian, a copy of Jesus Camp on DVD. It should be out by then.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:24 AM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
So what's the Rapture again? Armegeddon?

Kinda. Jesus teleports us nude to heaven leaving our clothes and hard-earned Ipod behind. And the rest who don't believe in Jesus are going to suffer the Apoc. of hellfire and demons eating them alive for eons on Earth.

I personally would prefer to stay on Earth. I would rather not be naked in crowd of a naked people with warts on their asses...

sick

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:24 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Draco69
Kinda. Jesus teleports us nude to heaven leaving our clothes and hard-earned Ipod behind. And the rest who don't believe in Jesus are going to suffer the Apoc. of hellfire and demons eating them alive for eons on Earth.

I personally would prefer to stay on Earth. I would rather not be naked in crowd of a naked people with warts on their asses...

sick

So wait, if there's like Babies on Earth, who have no knowledge of God, do they get raped by Demons? And is it really our fault for not believing?

Strange questions.....

And hell yes, Earth is mine!(No pun intended)

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:30 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
So wait, if there's like Babies on Earth, who have no knowledge of God, do they get raped by Demons? And is it really our fault for not believing?

Strange questions.....

And hell yes, Earth is mine!(No pun intended)

Um. I think the babies go to purgatory where they float around as baby heads with wings on the sides of them for all eternity...

Seriously, I'm not making this up....

sad

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:32 AM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Draco69
Um. I think the babies go to purgatory where they float around as baby heads with wings on the sides of them for all eternity...

sad

So Christians go fly around in Clouds

Non-Religious burn in Firey Hell, or stay on Earth raped by Demons

Babies float in Purgatory

What a bleak future, if I am sent to Hell, I'll be a thorn in God's side for so long, he'll have to blink me from existence =P

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 12:35 AM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Hooray. no expression Chirstians have been proclaiming the rapture since Christ died.

JIA, when was the last time you read the Sermon on the Mount?

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:07 AM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Atlantis001
The one without a name

There is no rapture..... you have to work if it is salvation what you want, and that require you to discriminate between real and false spirituality....

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 02:46 AM
Atlantis001 is currently offline Click here to Send Atlantis001 a Private Message Find more posts by Atlantis001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Like any other prophesy I doubt it. The world was meant to end numerous times. 2007 will be another year without Jesus swanning about. People have theorises the end of the world for pretty much forever. Heavens the Aztects thought if they didn't keep sacrificing the world would end.

And besides - the Bible has the end of times, Rapture and all that jazz as a big thing - it has a massive lead up. It wont just be BANG and it's over. Unless all those events are going to be compressed into little over a year I doubt it will happen.

quote:

The it is hard to believe Jesus is God if Jesus doesn't know God's plan.

quote:

Pride is a sin.

And so because of vague conditions (no day or hour which leaves year and season) in the Bible you think her prophesy could be biblically accurate?

Ooooo... I am having a revelation. The actual rapture will take place in the winter of 2006! Wait... Australia is entering summer now...

Because that is something that was forgotten.... not all nations have the same seasons! Is God going to take humanity in installements? While Australia is in winter you will be in Summer. There is no "global season."

quote:

I hereby pronounce this article.... disregarded after reading it.

quote:

No, unChristened babies are said to go to Limbo by the Catholic Church -though this wont be for much longer as the Pope has decided to scrap the whole limbo doctrine.

Purgatory is where all good people who lived before Jesus went, and they will have the chance to get to heaven when it all ends.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 03:22 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.spiritlessons.com/

To those who reject Jesus Christ (His love, His salvation) once the church is raptured (caught up into Heaven) tribulation (God's wrath against sinners on earth) will immediately follow. Don't accept the mark of the beast (666). If you do accept satan's mark your fate is sealed for eternity. You are a spirit and your spirit will never cease to exist. All people who have died and come back to life can attest to this. You only go to one of two places when you die: Heaven or Hell. I know that you have heard this a million times. Again, don' t accept the mark of the beast (666). If you refuse to accept satan's mark you will be tortured (to get you to accept it). If you do not accept satan's mark you will be beheaded. But if you refuse to accept satan's mark you will receive eternal life. Don't wait until after the church is gone to receive Christ into your heart and life. It will be harder for you to receive Christ once the church is gone. It will cost you immense suffering, pain, and ultimately death. Again, don't accept the mark of the beast (666).

So how do I receive Jesus so I can be forgiven for all of my sins, made righteous in God's eyes (or good enough to go to Heaven), and so I can receive everlasting life?

Romans 10:9-10,13
that IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THE LORD JESUS AND BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT GOD HAS RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, YOU WILL BE SAVED. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:13
FOR "WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED."

1. God says you must confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in your heart that He (God) has raised Him (Jesus Christ) from the dead, and you will be saved. You will be forgiven for all your sins, and declared to be righteous to go to Heaven.

2. Whoever calls on the Name of Lord Jesus Christ for salvation shall be saved. Whoever sincerely believes in, depends on, and trusts in Jesus Christ with all their heart will be saved. Ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sins, to declare you to be righteous, and to give you everlasting life. Thank Jesus for forgiving you for all of your sins, for declaring you to be righteous, for making
you good enough to go to Heaven, and for dying to pay for your sins.

Say this prayer from your heart:

Lord Jesus, I confess that You are Lord, and I believe with all of my heart that God raised You from the dead. I call upon Your Name for salvation. Also Lord Jesus, I repent from all of my sins. Thank You for saving me and giving me everlasting life now.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 03:49 AM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Ummm... so you start a thread on a rapture prophasy... people come and give reasons why it is dubious... so you post something that has nothing to do with your topic and is merely a bit of preaching - "Jesus will svae you etc etc etc."

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 03:51 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up [i.e. raptured] together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.

You see, there is coming a day when OUR BODIES WILL NEVER DIE. The moment the King of the universe (the Lord Jesus, the Christ) steps on that cloud and begins to descend from the atmosphere with a shout, and the voice of His archangel (most likely, it will be Michael), there will be a blast from the (holy) trumpet of God to announce the royal presence of King Jesus, AT THAT MOMENT THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL RISE (OR BE RESURRECTED) FIRST. The dead in Christ is referring to Christians who have died (physically). You see, Peter, Paul, James, John, Mary Magdalene, the other apostles and disciples of Jesus back then, and this includes disciples of Jesus today who have died will be resurrected one day. However at the moment, every single one of these dead people (physically) are all presently in Heaven, existing in their spiritual bodies but their physical bodies have returned to the dust from which they originally were taken. But they all have DIED IN CHRIST AND NOT IN ADAM. So since they have all died IN CHRIST, THEY WILL LIVE FOREVER (spirit, soul, and body). When Jesus returns from Heaven THOSE WHO HAVE DIED IN CHRIST WILL RISE FROM THE DEAD FIRST--NEVER TO DIE SPIRITUALLY OR PHYSICALLY AGAIN! EVER! GLORY TO GOD! HALLELUJAH! If I die right now, one day my dead body will rise from the dusty ashes of the ground and become resurrected at the shout and command of the Lord Jesus, never to die again—praise God! There is coming a day when OUR BODIES WELL NEVER DIE. The moment the King of the universe (the Lord Jesus, the Christ) descends from Heaven with a shout, and the voice of His archangel, and the blast from the trumpet of God to announce the royal presence of King Jesus, AT THAT MOMENT THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL RISE (OR BE RESURRECTED) FIRST. Then we who are (still) alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP TOGETHER WITH THEM IN THE CLOUDS TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR. AND THUS (OR SO) SHALL WE ALWAYS BE WITH THE LORD. In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.

For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised with an incorruptible or immortal, physical body. Our mortal bodies will be transformed into an IMMORTAL BODY. Man, these are some very comforting truths and words. We as Christians, who are in Christ, never have to worry about death. We are in Christ, so when we die, we die with confidence and assurance that we will depart from our physical bodies through death and go immediately to be with Christ, which is far better. There is no purgatory or limbo. Death for those who are in Christ is nothing more than a transition from our earth-house or tent (our body) to our spirit-body in Heaven to be with Christ who is in Heaven. If we happen to die before Jesus returns to catch us away from the Earth, we will go immediately into the Lord's presence in Heaven. God, the Father resides in Heaven; the Lord Jesus resides in Heaven; all those who have died in Christ reside in Heaven; there are angels, so many that they cannot be counted, who reside in Heaven; there are animals, insects, plants, flowers, mountains, rivers, lakes, ponds, and all sorts of things that make Heaven their home right now. And you know what? We will too! Thanks to the Lord Jesus Christ! Hallelujah! Glory to God forevermore!

What to do after the church has been raptured

To those who have still rejected Jesus Christ (His love, His salvation), once the church is raptured (caught up into Heaven), tribulation (God's wrath against sinners on earth) will immediately follow. Don't accept the mark of the beast (666). If you do accept satan's mark your fate is sealed for eternity. You are a spirit and your spirit will never cease to exist. All people who have died and come back to life can attest to this. You only go to one of two places when you die: Heaven or Hell. I know that you have heard this a million times. Again, don' t accept the mark of the beast (666). If you refuse to accept satan's mark you will be tortured (to get you to accept it). If you still refuse to accept satan's mark you will be beheaded. But if you refuse to accept satan's mark you will receive eternal life. Don't wait until after the church is gone to receive Christ into your heart and life. It will be harder for you to receive Christ once the church is gone. It will cost you immense suffering, pain, and ultimately death. Again, don't accept the mark of the beast (666).

So how do I receive Jesus so I can be forgiven for all of my sins, made righteous in God's eyes (or good enough to go to Heaven), and so I can receive everlasting life?

Romans 10:9-10,13
that IF YOU CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH THE LORD JESUS AND BELIEVE IN YOUR HEART THAT GOD HAS RAISED HIM FROM THE DEAD, YOU WILL BE SAVED. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:13
FOR "WHOEVER CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED."

1. God says you must confess that Jesus Christ is Lord and believe in your heart that He (God) has raised Him (Jesus Christ) from the dead, and you will be saved. You will be forgiven for all your sins, and declared to be righteous to go to Heaven.

2. Whoever calls on the Name of Lord Jesus Christ for salvation shall be saved. Whoever sincerely believes in, depends on, and trusts in Jesus Christ with all their heart will be saved. Ask Jesus Christ to save you from your sins, to declare you to be righteous, and to give you everlasting life. Thank Jesus for forgiving you for all of your sins, for declaring you to be righteous, for making
you good enough to go to Heaven, and for dying to pay for your sins.

Say this prayer from your heart:

Lord Jesus, I confess that You are Lord, and I believe with all of my heart that God raised You from the dead. I call upon Your Name for salvation. Also Lord Jesus, I repent from all of my sins. Thank You for saving me and giving me everlasting life now.

http://www.spiritlessons.com/

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 03:51 AM