KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » The End of the World

The End of the World
Started by: Symmetric Chaos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The End of the World

What do you think will happen at the end of the world/universe?

Your answer can be based on whatever you wish and does not have to be entirely serious.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:19 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

People will die and john kerry will ROFLing and The ailens will masterbate

Sig By pittman

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:20 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: The End of the World

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Your answer can be based on whatever you wish and does not have to be entirely serious.

A big crunch. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 10:20 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusIsAlive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The End of the World

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

What do I think will happen or what do I believe will happen? I believe that the Lord God Almighty will make a new heaven and a new earth just as His Book (the holy Bible) states.

Revelation 21:1
Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth , for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

Proof of Hell? || Dr. Donald Whitaker, Research-Scientist/Chemist

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 07:14 AM
JesusIsAlive is currently offline Click here to Send JesusIsAlive a Private Message Find more posts by JesusIsAlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Re: The End of the World

Originally posted by JesusIsAlive
What do I think will happen or what do I believe will happen? I believe that the Lord God Almighty will make a new heaven and a new earth just as His Book (the holy Bible) states.

Revelation 21:1
Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth , for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.

A) That was written by SaintJohnTheDivine not god
B) Revelations is allegorical not literal
C) You could be Norse with that belief. Anything more specific?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 01:56 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes, an aeroplane -
Lenny Bruce is not afraid. Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn -
world serves its own needs, regardless of your own needs. Feed it up a knock,
speed, grunt no, strength no. Ladder structure clatter with fear of height,
down height. Wire in a fire, represent the seven games in a government for
hire and a combat site. Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry with the furies
breathing down your neck. Team by team reporters baffled, trump, tethered
crop. Look at that low plane! Fine then. Uh oh, overflow, population,
common group, but it'll do. Save yourself, serve yourself. World serves its
own needs, listen to your heart bleed. Tell me with the rapture and the
reverent in the right - right. You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright
light, feeling pretty psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

Six o'clock - TV hour. Don't get caught in foreign tower. Slash and burn,
return, listen to yourself churn. Lock him in uniform and book burning,
blood letting. Every motive escalate. Automotive incinerate. Light a candle,
light a motive. Step down, step down. Watch a heel crush, crush. Uh oh,
this means no fear - cavalier. Renegade and steer clear! A tournament,
a tournament, a tournament of lies. Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives
and I decline.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

The other night I tripped a nice continental drift divide. Mount St. Edelite.
Leonard Bernstein. Leonid Breshnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs.
Birthday party, cheesecake, jelly bean, boom! You symbiotic, patriotic,
slam, but neck, right? Right.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine...fine...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:10 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Best answer so far.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:23 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I don't know. I don't think we know.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:41 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Pop!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:50 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marcu

Hmm, well... I guess the obvious answer out of a Christian such as myself would be the coming of Christ and you either make it or you don't. But on a more "fun" note, I'd say at first there will be panick and mayham in the streets when people realize what is going on (those left behind of course) ... for those who make it to the Heavens...I see a big freakin party! Yay! I wonder if I'll see the fate of those left behind that I love? I don't know. I hope that everyone I know makes it to heaven. You guys too. *smiles*

But, I do think the end will be the coming of Him. Confusion in people, and based on where you are...good or bad times for you.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:08 PM
marcu is currently offline Click here to Send marcu a Private Message Find more posts by marcu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by marcu
Hmm, well... I guess the obvious answer out of a Christian such as myself would be the coming of Christ and you either make it or you don't. But on a more "fun" note, I'd say at first there will be panick and mayham in the streets when people realize what is going on (those left behind of course) ... for those who make it to the Heavens...I see a big freakin party! Yay! I wonder if I'll see the fate of those left behind that I love? I don't know. I hope that everyone I know makes it to heaven. You guys too. *smiles*

But, I do think the end will be the coming of Him. Confusion in people, and based on where you are...good or bad times for you.

I'm so glad I'm not a Christian.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:20 PM
marcu

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I'm so glad I'm not a Christian.

mad Shaky! Be nice. smile

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:27 PM
marcu is currently offline Click here to Send marcu a Private Message Find more posts by marcu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:28 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

mad Shaky! Be nice. smile

I am nice, and my world will not be destroyed by some child like god.

Don't you see how the Christian "end of the world" scenario robs the future from your children?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:32 PM
marcu

I am nice, and my world will not be destroyed by some child like god.

Don't you see how the Christian "end of the world" scenario robs the future from your children?

No. I don't. I see that God gave me the ability to have children and it is my job to raise them to know and love Him as well. God is not sending little babies and children who know no better to hell shaky. He does have a plan you know. We may not know the whole plan...but it is there.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:43 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

No. I don't. I see that God gave me the ability to have children and it is my job to raise them to know and love Him as well. God is not sending little babies and children who know no better to hell shaky. He does have a plan you know. We may not know the whole plan...but it is there.

Did you know I was raised as a Christian? My father was a minister, and I learned the bible from a very young age. Personally the fundamentalist teachings that were installed into my mind left me with no reason to succeed in life. I’m the only one in my family that went to collage. My family did not want to learn about the evil world. I had to turn my back on that way of life in order to succeed.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:53 PM
marcu

Did you know I was raised as a Christian? My father was a minister, and I learned the bible from a very young age. Personally the fundamentalist teachings that were installed into my mind left me with no reason to succeed in life. I’m the only one in my family that went to collage. My family did not want to learn about the evil world. I had to turn my back on that way of life in order to succeed.

I too grew up in a Christian home that left me with a VERY negative view on Church. I have not always been a Christian Shaky. And even now I am rather weak in faith and a sheep with 3 broken legs. However, I did have to come to my own thoughts and decisions as I grew up and had children of my own. I spend a LONG time erasing the wrong teachings that I was given and learn from scratch. God is good Shaky. He really is. It wasn't Him that was teaching me in my home and church, it was the church and my father. I erased and started over between God and I. Noone else.

So, I can understand where you are coming from for sure.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 04:04 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

I too grew up in a Christian home that left me with a VERY negative view on Church. I have not always been a Christian Shaky. And even now I am rather weak in faith and a sheep with 3 broken legs. However, I did have to come to my own thoughts and decisions as I grew up and had children of my own. I spend a LONG time erasing the wrong teachings that I was given and learn from scratch. God is good Shaky. He really is. It wasn't Him that was teaching me in my home and church, it was the church and my father. I erased and started over between God and I. Noone else.

I don't think you are weak at all, and I never said God was bad.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 04:08 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

If you're weak in the faith. Then a real Christian really would mean the end of days.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 07:35 PM
TRH
Grand Poobah

wow *gives back pat*

Sig By pittman

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:22 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote