KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Wolverine vs. Krillin

Wolverine vs. Krillin
Started by: dvampire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dvampire
xenogears

Wolverine vs. Krillin

Who do you think would win?

Made by DW

Old Post Aug 14th, 2012 11:03 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I doubt Kienzan slices through adamntium. But he should still have a good speed and possible strength advantage. Solar Flare should mess with Wolverine to.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 12:34 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
I doubt Kienzan slices through adamntium. But he should still have a good speed and possible strength advantage.

"Possible?" Try "incredibly massive speed and strength edge". Though the larger advantage is firepower.

He ended up with a power in excess of 75,000.

That's more than city busting.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 12:49 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Q99
"Possible?" Try "incredibly massive speed and strength edge". Though the larger advantage is firepower.

He ended up with a power in excess of 75,000.

That's more than city busting.

Prove it. Black hair goku is more than anything Krillin could ever hope to be. And he was getting a work out from lifting 1 ton per limb. Wolverines not like spiderman or something but I doubt he couldn't compete with Krillin.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 01:02 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Prove it. Black hair goku is more than anything Krillin could ever hope to be.

Yes, and King Piccolo blew up cities and he was under 1,000.

Black Hair Goku was more than Krillin could hope to reach, but Black Hair'd Goku gets into the millions of power. Planet-busting level.

quote:
And he was getting a work out from lifting 1 ton per limb.

In purely anime filler, iirc. Even so, the physical strength isn't the big issue here, it's firepower.

As for strength, Krillin was able to run around and fight in a planet with 10 times the gravity of earth no problem.

quote:
Wolverines not like spiderman or something but I doubt he couldn't compete with Krillin.

Why would you think that?

"Weak for a DBZ fighter" still means "Run around, casually blow up cities if desired, etc. etc."

Low-power people, like early DB characters, are significantly superhumanly fast (Tao Pi Pi, who's much weaker and slower than Krillin, threw a pillar at multiple mach and then surfed it for miles to his destination), and Krillin knows the Afterimage technique wherein he does a burst of speed and opponents just see the blur of where he was.

Only high power supers can really fight *any* of them.

A DBZ fighter can just fly up and blast and there's squat to be done about it.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 01:44 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Q99
Yes, and King Piccolo blew up cities and he was under 1,000.

Black Hair Goku was more than Krillin could hope to reach, but Black Hair'd Goku gets into the millions of power. Planet-busting level.

In purely anime filler, iirc. Even so, the physical strength isn't the big issue here, it's firepower.

As for strength, Krillin was able to run around and fight in a planet with 10 times the gravity of earth no problem.

Why would you think that?

"Weak for a DBZ fighter" still means "Run around, casually blow up cities if desired, etc. etc."

Low-power people, like early DB characters, are significantly superhumanly fast (Tao Pi Pi, who's much weaker and slower than Krillin, threw a pillar at multiple mach and then surfed it for miles to his destination), and Krillin knows the Afterimage technique wherein he does a burst of speed and opponents just see the blur of where he was.

Only high power supers can really fight *any* of them.

A DBZ fighter can just fly up and blast and there's squat to be done about it.

I'm not arguing blasting power or speed here though. Never did. Physical strength is what we disagreed on. And yes I'm talking about the canon manga. When it got bumped up to 10 tons per limb he couldn't move.

I agree with you though that Krillin would win. If he goes up into the air Wolverine is boned. Big time.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 01:52 AM
StyleTime

Yeah, Krillin should dominate here.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 07:53 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'm not arguing blasting power or speed here though. Never did. Physical strength is what we disagreed on. And yes I'm talking about the canon manga. When it got bumped up to 10 tons per limb he couldn't move.

Ok. 40 tons. I'm pretty sure Goku's got higher strength feats (remember when Freiza dropped a giant rock on him with telekinesis?), but let's go with that. You do realize that's way in excess of Wolverine? And he wasn't powered up or such in black haired mode, they can increase their power without changing modes.

Krillin's, what, let's say 120lbs? He's short, but very heavily muscled. He can train, fight, do backflips, chase a monkey, fly, etc. all in 10x gravity with no problem by the time he was done training. 10x120 = 1,200, or over half a ton.

Wolverine could carry half a ton, but he couldn't remotely fight at full speed with a half ton on him, he'd be very slow with that much excess baggage.

Krillin's got plenty of advantages besides going up and blasting. He can blast from the ground. He's faster. He's stronger. Oh yes, and let's not forget, things with high chi can resist being cut even by very sharp objects that have super strength behind him (see Goku charging up his finger to block Trunk's attacks). Yadda yadda.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 10:15 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Q99
Wolverine could carry half a ton, but he couldn't remotely fight at full speed with a half ton on him, he'd be very slow with that much excess baggage.

I'm assuming you mean this on top of his Adamantium skeleton, which I'm sure isn't exactly light. And that never slowed him down much.

Anyway, Krillin throws Wolverine into orbit.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 10:20 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Wouldn't Krillin be at the 400x gravity that Vegeta was training at?

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 10:56 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by BloodRain
Wouldn't Krillin be at the 400x gravity that Vegeta was training at?

I don't think he ever did that.

Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm assuming you mean this on top of his Adamantium skeleton, which I'm sure isn't exactly light. And that never slowed him down much.

Yes.

His weight with adamantium is something around 300 lbs.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 10:58 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Didn't Vegeta do that in the manga? Ok, the 100x gravity from Goku.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 11:06 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Vegeta did, but he is of course stronger than Krillin.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 11:23 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

*300g for base Vegeta.

Buu saga Krillen must be stronger than Freeza saga Vegeta.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2012 11:51 PM
NemeBro

Er, why?

Krillin stopped training after the Freeza saga, and he wasn't half as strong as Vegeta was in that saga.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 04:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Krillin. He's faster and stronger, and can just launch Wolverine across the country side with a Kamehameha.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 04:57 AM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by NemeBro
Er, why?

Krillin stopped training after the Freeza saga, and he wasn't half as strong as Vegeta was in that saga.

I'm pretty sure he trained in the leadup to the Android invasion. I think he only stopped after the Cell saga.

Of course, Freeza saga Krillin was 75,000, while Vegeta got into the hundreds of thousands, so even if he improved noticeably he's still likely behind.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:28 AM
Sharivan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I forgot to ask though. Is Wolverine's jobber aura on or off in this match? Cause, if it's on, Krillin doesn't stand a snowflakes chance in hell.

It's ****ing h4x.

Last edited by Sharivan on Aug 16th, 2012 at 05:41 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:36 AM
Sharivan is currently offline Click here to Send Sharivan a Private Message Find more posts by Sharivan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Q99
Ok. 40 tons. I'm pretty sure Goku's got higher strength feats (remember when Freiza dropped a giant rock on him with telekinesis?), but let's go with that. You do realize that's way in excess of Wolverine? And he wasn't powered up or such in black haired mode, they can increase their power without changing modes.

Krillin's, what, let's say 120lbs? He's short, but very heavily muscled. He can train, fight, do backflips, chase a monkey, fly, etc. all in 10x gravity with no problem by the time he was done training. 10x120 = 1,200, or over half a ton.

Krillin's got plenty of advantages besides going up and blasting. He can blast from the ground. He's faster. He's stronger. Oh yes, and let's not forget, things with high chi can resist being cut even by very sharp objects that have super strength behind him (see Goku charging up his finger to block Trunk's attacks). Yadda yadda.

Well yeah but we're talking about Krillin lol. Not Goku. Who sould be class 100 easy by the time he hits ssj3.

Well neither could Goku when he got to that planet. (which is much smaller in size therefore has much more intense gravity obviously lol)

Give Wolverine time to get used to the weight and he'd pull it off also.

I have no doubt he'd win. But staying on the ground is a situation he'd better avoid. Because it wouldn't be at all unrealistic for Wolverine to slice him up while he took 15 minutes to charge.

That would be Goku again though lol. And I'm not seeing Trunks' blade as > Adamantium.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:48 AM
NemeBro

Frankly, how durable the claws are means nothing.

How sharp are they?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2012 05:57 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote