KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The worst PIS moments in history.

The worst PIS moments in history.
Started by: Starhawk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

The worst PIS moments in history.

Okay I know this isn't a VS thread int he strictest sense but I was having a debate with that Master dude and it got me thinking there's allot of PIS out there that people need to get off their chests. So list your ideas for what the most outragous PIS moments in comics are. And don't hold anything back be brutal, let it gush out.

One of mine is the last Korvac battle where Captain America tricks him into the reactor and he supposedly dies. It's KORVAC, a reactor isn't going to kill him. He has more power cosmic then any herald ever has.

So list yours please and why also you can list more then one.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 05:45 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
great_dane

every time doom beats magneto

532,000 people. 70 miles away. 0.0001 sec

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 05:55 AM
great_dane is currently offline Click here to Send great_dane a Private Message Find more posts by great_dane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

practically 85% of comics is PIS.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 05:56 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but I'm asking for the ones that piss you of the most and tell why they are PIS.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 05:57 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by masterbruce
practically 85% of comics is PIS.

Now I have to agree with MasterBruce! mad sad mad

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 05:58 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Badabing
Now I have to agree with MasterBruce! mad sad mad

stick out tongue

It's okay.

Just remember; he IS the night....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:00 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Soljer
It's okay.

laughing laughing eek!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:02 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

It's okay.

dude, you're very immature. how old are you?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:14 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Making a joke here or there about some thirteen year old prick who thinks he's a ninja vigilante is hardly all that immature.

My age is inconsequential, as I am, more than likely, more learned than you will ever be. Go back to flipping burgers by day and keeping our streets safe by night roll eyes (sarcastic).

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:22 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can someone just answer the question?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:26 AM
Starscream M

Making a joke here or there about some thirteen year old prick who thinks he's a ninja vigilante is hardly all that immature.

My age is inconsequential, as I am, more than likely, more learned than you will ever be. Go back to flipping burgers by day and keeping our streets safe by night roll eyes (sarcastic).

why do you feel the need to belittle me so much? I'm not 13 and I'm not a prick mad

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:27 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok Mr. mind, body, and spirit. Just make sure you tell Batman I said what's up. Oh yea, and tell Cap I think it's time for some new gear.

I knew I was forgetting something, Robbin called and said he wants his draws back. He said you left with them after your wrestling match...

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:27 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I don't think it's safe to give your age. From the first digit alone I'm sure your entire identity will be deciphered right down to what you had for breakfast.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:30 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

why do you feel the need to belittle me so much? I'm not 13 and I'm not a prick mad

You belittle yourself enough for us all...

Your not 13, and your not a prick, but you are a ninja right.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:31 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guys, just have sex already and get it over with. And dude, go for the reach around it's totally worth it.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 06:32 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I don't think it's safe to give your age. From the first digit alone I'm sure your entire identity will be deciphered right down to what you had for breakfast.

I doubt he needs that.

I think mindreading is one of Materbruces various powerful powers. But I could be wrong. It's hard to keep track of them all.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 07:24 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

pissing on masterbruce went far beyond the realm of funny long, long ago. give it up, you just make yourself look like a twatty forum nerd.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 07:30 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well since none of you are addressing the question I asked your all kinda looking that way.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 07:32 AM
manorastroman

this isn't a versus thread and it's already been done.

does that answer your question?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 07:33 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by manorastroman
this isn't a versus thread and it's already been done.

does that answer your question?

laughing laughing laughing

Well put.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2006 07:39 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote