KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Villains United in my Marvel universe?

Villains United in my Marvel universe?
Started by: Black Adam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Villains United in my Marvel universe?

I just realized something.

With hints from Bendis that the Hood manages to become the kingpin of super Villains could we see the beginning of a Villains United type team in the marvel U?

When you look at it the villains would have to work together in the new status quo. Not so easy to rob a bank anymore when every state has a super team and the cops can simply have shield send the state authorized super team instead of relying on the lone vigilante to show up to take care of the problem. Working with a group would give you a better chance of completing a job then say going up against Ms.Marvel,iron man and Ares all by yourself.

what are your thoughts kmc? Good idea? Bad idea? Shut up Black Adam?

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 01:24 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

no expression

sig by willRules

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:43 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

They have to start working together or they won't do much. The government has pretty much a limitless superhero army, with 50 super hero teams as well as solo agents. We started to see some villians teaming up against the SHRA, but thanks to Punisher ended that quick.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:48 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Of course the high end villains can still operate solo. But yeah, the street levelers and metahumans need to start teaming up. Damn you Punisher, for your ruthless stance on crime! stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:26 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

glad your not god.....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 04:48 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Bah, Doom is just going to return and kill them all anyway so whats the point big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:26 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Where the hell is Doom anyway? We haven't seen him since he broke out of that dimensional prison.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:37 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Of course the high end villains can still operate solo. But yeah, the street levelers and metahumans need to start teaming up. Damn you Punisher, for your ruthless stance on crime! stick out tongue

Obviously Apoc will need to team up. Hopefully with some higher end villains. Like Magneto and Mr. Sinister. shifty

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Where the hell is Doom anyway? We haven't seen him since he broke out of that dimensional prison.

Was that before or after Black Panther revealed he was always secretley a closet racist towards the blacks? I can't keep track.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:45 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Even Hudlin knew that shit wouldn't fly. it was a doombot.

Sinister is Apoc's bitchboy. cool Magneto is presumed dead, as is Apoc. sad Current Apoc would need to team up, Classic would be planning world domination at this point.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:01 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Speaking of Sinister, where the hell is he?

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:09 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Last seen being strangled by Colossus. messed

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:30 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Last seen being strangled by Colossus. messed

....while bitching about why his powers are now screwy.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:58 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Actually, Exodus was seen swearing loyalty to Sinister, who he seemed genuinely in awe of. Check Exodus's respect thread. Sinister was also seen talking to Death Gambit and Sunfire.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:10 AM
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

I think a Villians united would be cool.

Dr Doom,Magneto,Loki(you just know he's gonna return with a vengeance) and Blackheart would own.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:16 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Martian_mind
I think a Villians united would be cool.

Dr Doom,Magneto,Loki(you just know he's gonna return with a vengeance) and Blackheart would own.

The problem is that those guys would never work together

Doom would secretly be working against them all along in order to give only himself more power

Magento would screw it up because he'll be all whiny about Mutants or something

And Loki, well he'll get his ass handed to him by Thor anyway, so.. big grin

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:26 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Sinister is building an army he has Horseman Gambit, Exodus, Frenzy, Random, etc who just went to him in the X-Men Annual.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:35 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Everyone is suggesting all these powerful guys but Villains United consisted of a few losers as well as some cool street levellers. I think this should be the same for the MU.

I think the comic would be great with a team of

Agent X
Shocker
Enchantress
Abomination
Spiral
Klaw

They are all hired by a major villain whose identity remains unknown and all are blackmailed into doing their bidding yes

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:52 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Classic Juggernaut
Purple Man
Cyber
Electro
blastaar
Wizard

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 05:58 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Martian_mind

Mastermind villains could never work together. They just scheme for their own ends.

That's why they have lesser minded, more simple money seeking henchmen to serve them.

And what makes you think Magneto would collaborate with the god of mischief and lies, the devil's son, and the biggest egomaniacal on the planet? Or any other villain for that matter. confused

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:17 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

This would be my Villians United

Ulttron
Count Nefaria
Dr. Doom
Exodus
Tiger shark
Loki

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:10 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote