KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » new batmobile

new batmobile
Started by: steely balls

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steely balls

new batmobile

what do ya think

Attachment: 5bas0030.jpg
This has been downloaded 333 time(s).

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 10:40 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

another

Attachment: 5bas0004.jpg
This has been downloaded 310 time(s).

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 10:40 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

It sucks.I like the one from the original movie the best,why couldnt they have used that one. mad

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:19 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

umm..since when did the batmobile started to look like those army tanks... no expression no
but...i think it's only the back shot...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:20 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

i think it matches the whole batman begins theme perfectly. i mean hes beggining...but don't worry the movie is supposed to have a cool car seen...there might be reasons

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:27 PM
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
umm..since when did the batmobile started to look like those army tanks... no expression no
but...i think it's only the back shot...

exactly.after seeing this,Im not too hyped about the movie now. sad

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:29 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

YEAH..BUT IT'S ONLY FIRST IMPRESSIONS...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:42 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I assumed the army tank one was some sort of joke, it's so dreadful. The Batmobile in the first movie was fine; why'd they have to go and mess it up?

Oh well. I wasn't planning to see it for the cars.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:45 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

no joke its from the official site

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:53 PM
steely balls

why are people so negative about it, it looks like something realistic, something that could actually be used to fight crime.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2004 11:54 PM
buffymitch
Colossus

Why not put a tank in the movie. you wouldn't notice any difference. THi slook just horrible. Warner must give this ugly beat a make over. I expect this movie to be good

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 01:01 AM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

if i know my baTsy, he'd give up than fight in THAT!!!c'mon!!!bats is all about the style and class...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 11:15 AM
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

Re: new batmobile

quote:
Originally posted by steely balls
what do ya think

I think it would have some of the worst handling of any car created.

corn

The Moto Dork

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 11:59 AM
cornponious is currently offline Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Gregory
I assumed the army tank one was some sort of joke, it's so dreadful. The Batmobile in the first movie was fine; why'd they have to go and mess it up?

Oh well. I wasn't planning to see it for the cars.

Yeah when I saw those pictures displayed at this other site I post at,I thought for sure they were just posting it as a joke,I could not believe they were being serious.I STILL cant believe it.that was one of the very few things they did right in the first batman film was the look of the batmobile,why screw up something that was fine the first time? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 1st, 2004 03:55 PM
Darth Vicious

I think its ugly as hell but it does fit with the whole Beggining angle and i believe the batmobile in the first movie is an improvement over this new one, trial and error i guess, hopefully theyll have that crappy one tthen gets destroyed in the movie and then he gets something close to the one in the first movie!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:07 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

yea i think it sucks too...its just a tad overdone

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:51 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

The Batmobile is supposed to look sleek, fast, deadly and elegant.

This Batmobile has none of those qualities.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 01:59 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

my point exactly!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 03:05 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

It looks like a "womans" Batmobile. You know, like how you always see mums dropping off their kids in those huge behemoth 4x4s and people carriers. Does Batman intend on taking Robin to school everyday?

Batman: "Have a good day at school kiddo!"

Robin: "Sure thing, remember I got baseball practise at 4"

Batman: "Woah hey wait you forgot your lunch Timmy!"

Robin: "I'm Dick, remember Bruce? You always do this! You know I didn't get past 4th Grade!" *runs off crying*

Batman: "Was it something I said?" *cue canned laughter*

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 06:34 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

LOL!!!!!
HAHAH!!!!!!!!
I hate this "batmobile"!!!!!! it is ssssssoo not what dear batsy would fight crime in!!!bats got class and that thing is far from it! mad

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2004 08:09 PM