KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surtur & Ymir vs Olympia

Surtur & Ymir vs Olympia
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Surtur & Ymir vs Olympia

Can two epic Asgardian villains defeat Olympia?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 03:04 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Does team get Ts/coaw?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 03:10 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Nope

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 03:13 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Zeus & Aphrodite take out Ymir
The lion of Olympus & Posidon put out Surtur

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 03:16 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

How in the hell will Hercules and Poseidon go about beating Surtur? Seriously, lol. He's the kind of threat Zeus with all of Olympus behind him would warrant.

As a matter of fact, I'd like to know how Ymir would be defeated. Zeus, would pretty much be the only real threat to the Elementals.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jan 11th, 2013 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 03:26 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Posidon is skyfather lvl

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 03:34 AM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Ymir and Surtur ftw.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 03:58 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Posidon is skyfather lvl

And Ame-No-Mi-Kumari(Water Goddess) brought her own waters in a small jar because Poseidon couldn't bring his own waters to battle Mikaboshi.Ame-No-Mi-Kumari isn't even a major deity in the Amatsu-Kami.Yet she was more useful than Poseidon.That proves Poseidon isn't skyfather lvl big grin

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 04:05 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

i thought Olympia is the Eternal's city..Zues city is Olympus rite??

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 04:10 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by Slaanesh
i thought Olympia is the Eternal's city..Zues city is Olympus rite??

thumb up

And those Eternals get their behinds kicked by Surtur and Ymir.

I'm the CEO of NEST!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 04:13 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Olympus then.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 04:18 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

well..Olympus would put up a better fight then Olympia i guess..but without the Sword and Casket..i'm not sure how powerful Surtur and Ymir are..so i'm just gonna give Olympus the win..

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 04:26 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Originally posted by Slaanesh
well..Olympus would put up a better fight then Olympia i guess..but without the Sword and Casket..i'm not sure how powerful Surtur and Ymir are..so i'm just gonna give Olympus the win..

Zeus has a chance against Surtur or Ymir on a 1 on 1 fight.I'm not certain if Zeus can handle both Surtur and Ymir at the same time.

I'm the CEO of NEST!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 04:34 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Igniz
Zeus has a chance against Surtur or Ymir on a 1 on 1 fight.I'm not certain if Zeus can handle both Surtur and Ymir at the same time.

Zues can handle one..while all the other Olympian handle the other one..but like i said..i don't really know how powerful Surtur and Ymir are without their weapon..from what i heard..they are only Odin's equals when they have their weapon..

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 04:38 AM
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Igniz
He doesn't have too there alot of low skyfathers here .

Hera tons of magic even stole Zeus powers

Pluto and Poseidon are suppose to be Zeus's near equals at worst they are low end skyfathers

Know throw the rest of the the lot and ymir and Surtur get beat hard

Any this is the Externals correct Olympia

Since there return i guess they can make that super sized unimind for the win

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 04:38 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Apollo + a few gods vs. Ymir

Zeus + rest vs. Surtur.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 04:53 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

surtur/ymir win

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 05:52 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Uni-Mind for the win! Otherwise, Team 1 stomps horribly.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2013 06:30 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

If it is Olympia and they go Unimind, they would probably be able to take Surtur or Ymir one on one.

If no Unimind, no wins at all for Olympia.

If it is Olympus, it would take all of the gods to beat either Surtur or Ymir. Otherwise, they don't have the juice to take them both on.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 06:00 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Posidon is skyfather lvl

Based on what exactly is Poseidon a Skyfather? This guy has even less feats than Zeus and I'm going to assume he's a contender in a fight against Surtur or Ymir? Lol.

Surtur with the Twilight Sword would require all of the power of Olympus, and even then, I'd like to see how they'd get the job done. Ymir would be at least a big a threat as Typhoon as well.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2013 04:47 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote